Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh yea i forgot to mention, ronnie claimed he will be in next years Mr Olympia!, he just simply took a long break.

mitch903 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mitch903 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mitch903 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Meathead. View Post

How can he go from what he was to this... very upsetting... at what point...
    Wow, his head looks so small......

michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by kevin128 View Post
    oh yea i forgot to mention, ronnie claimed he will be in next years Mr Olympia!, he just simply took a long break.
    I hope this is a joke.

IMO, his lat looks fine now - and if his left arm was identical to his right, ****, I'd say go for a 9th Sandow.

The left arm is just sad to see in the front double bi shots he does. It must be at least 2 inches smaller.
    NO U

kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevin128 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by michaelsneddon View Post
    I hope this is a joke.

IMO, his lat looks fine now - and if his left arm was identical to his right, ****, I'd say go for a 9th Sandow.

The left arm is just sad to see in the front double bi shots he does. It must be at least 2 inches smaller.
    ronnie said it him self. so we will see. he said its a hobby for him and will be lifting till he dies. i think he does it because he enjoys it more then doing it to win. he said the first olympia he won he was only aiming for top 5. and the reason he got into competitions is because the gym owner kept telling him he had to compete, and told ronnie he would get a free member ship for a month if he competed.

ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ANARKY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well he did have the surgery on his back so I dont know how fast it is to recover the nerves from that but we'll see in a year if theres been a change.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It still amazes me when ppl think strictly in a "WIN or LOOSE" terms.. I guess that's the Western conditioning of "The society of da Leaders".
    Zeus

pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pushinweightwi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think these are the best pics I have seen in a long time of Ronnie. The shape is getting back to what it used to be. Notice I said getting aka long way to go, and shape aka not his conditioning but shape. The muscles have gotten smaller sure and BF has gone up, but I personally see progress. The lat looks the best I have seen it since the injury. Good for him, do what you love.
    Approach life one productive day at a time and no goal is unattainable.

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go big ron!!

xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gosu View Post
    his sig.... why are people around so... slow...
    Ok, didn`t see that...
    Look how vascular I am, Brian! If there`s one thing women love it`s a vascular man!

Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rocky-Balboa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by -SLIX- View Post
    pictures are slightly angled
    abs and traps haven't changed much. Some lost size overall, but still huge!
    And im surprised he still has a massive thick chest. He looks happy and healthy here

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hahahaha thats awesome, i got the same pair of CP3 Jordans

TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rocky-Balboa View Post
    abs and traps haven't changed much. Some lost size overall, but still huge!
    And im surprised he still has a massive thick chest. He looks happy and healthy here
    abs and traps haven't changed much?-?- you do see that the guest posing pic of the abs is chopped right?
    best meet lifts- 935/660/715

CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50) CreatineSteve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    great pics bro, i was there but urs came out much clearer!
    "This is what Mr.Olympia does on his spare time... picks up dog crap" - Jay Cutler

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dominick C View Post
    WTF happened to his left quad...
    exactly, his entire left side is ****ed now, that quad is ****, i really hope he doesnt ever compete again

GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) GilletteFusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TripTastic View Post
    abs and traps haven't changed much?-?- you do see that the guest posing pic of the abs is chopped right?
    yeah the real one can be found within the first 5 posts.
    Getting shredded.

Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Reisinger850 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He looks better than ever in the last 2 years..... Just awesome!
    Ronnie KING Coleman, the greatest bodybuilder of all time.

Bodybuilding = Ronnie Coleman

1. FC KÖLN - Lukas Podolski

Originally Posted by CreatineSteve View Post
    great pics bro, i was there but urs came out much clearer!
    thanks man, i wish i didn't pussy out and would have went on stage to pose off with him, lol

BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigNasty99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks man, i wish i didn't pussy out and would have went on stage to pose off with him, lol
    that would have been classic. we don't see average people next to ronnie on video too often. It shows his actual size in a better perspective. Mits is right up his ass in all of his videos and all you can see is ronnie. I would get a kick out of him in wal-mart in relentless walking around watching people stare but mits sucks. You wouldn't think it but look at markus ruhl's made in germany the wal-mart trip was one of the best parts!!!!!! not everyday you see a pro bodybuilder like ronnie walking around
    This sport is called bodybuilding and if we're not building our bodies, what is there to see? Shucks, you want to see some small symmetrical guys, then turn on the TV and watch Survivor or Fear Factor. -Ronnie Coleman

EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EYS has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Still looking huge! haha.

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz

Apparently *someone* thought that Ronnie needed his help to compete. Unfortunately, photoshop isn't one of the supplements a pro can use on stage.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000) GSimon is just really nice. (+1000)
    haha such an obvious photoshop, i'm surprised I didn't notice at first

Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big-E. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea........Ronnie for Mr. O 2009 baby

Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Q-Ball83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [IMG]

and thats all the good ones!
    Scott's out of jail?
    possession of juice, coke, date rape drugs and tons of cash and he's out in what... two years?

welcome to canada

Originally Posted by Big-E. View Post
    Yea........Ronnie for Mr. O 2009 baby
    just because he probably won't win doesn't mean he shouldn't compete. I'd personally love to see Ronnie back on the stage because he loves doing it, and just to see what kinda shape he can get him self back in.

-SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GSimon View Post
    haha such an obvious photoshop, i'm surprised I didn't notice at first
    Nah man i chopped the abs so i could scale it. So if the abs fit then it would be scaled. It's a tad off. But close

-SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000)
    just because he probably won't win doesn't mean he shouldn't compete. I'd personally love to see Ronnie back on the stage because he loves doing it, and just to see what kinda shape he can get him self back in.
    Ronnie could still place top 10 even with that left arm. SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAKE A MECHANICAL TRICEP IMPLANT THAT MOVES lo

Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What Ronnie should do is compete in the World's Strongest Man. He probably wouldn't win, but boy..that'd be fun to watch!

WNBF Pro Bodybuilder NextProtege's Avatar
    NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NextProtege is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Meathead. View Post

How can he go from what he was to this... very upsetting... at what point...
    Excuse me? He won the Olympia eight times and you say this? The guy is 45 years old and has accomplished unprecedented things. You don't stay in peak physical condition your whole life smart guy, the human body will age. Appreciate the fact that Ron loves the sport so much that he is willing to travel and give back even past his prime. This is an example of champion. Upsetting? Get real.
    US Marine 0311 Combat Vet
    Owner - Genuine Fitness LLC
    ACSM/ISSA Personal Trainer
    Competitive Natural Bodybuilder

Follow my log to a natural pro card in 2014
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158337103

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    still got the best right arm in bodybuilding.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wanted to as well, but most of the guys that went up with him were actually damn big and ripped except for a couple of them, i would have not even stood with them let alone Ronnie haha...but i really wanted to...its not every day you get to pose beside Ronnie.