Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am I missing something? Why are these weights so cheap?

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Wanna make some quick cash? I made 20 bucks in less than an hour the first time I signed up.

http://www.cashcrate.com/398714

BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol look at the picture

Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BSKTBALLMYSPORT View Post
    lol look at the picture
    I see the picture, but the title says he's selling over 240 pounds of weights...so is he selling just the ones in the picture?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Wanna make some quick cash? I made 20 bucks in less than an hour the first time I signed up.

BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Buildinmuscle7 View Post
    I see the picture, but the title says he's selling over 240 pounds of weights...so is he selling just the ones in the picture?
    no but they are still ****ty as s weights look how the small they are...maybe if they were olympic weights

no but they are still ****ty as s weights look how the small they are...maybe if they were olympic weights
    Still dude...240 pounds...for 10 bucks?? Its plastic and standard....but 10 bucks???

Arnold Schwarzenegger

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    it's cheap because it's a) plastic and b) small weights. It'll get the job done for most of your lifts for awhile but it's a lot more convenient to throw a 45 on each side for your bench than a buncha 15's.

but even then ... 10 bucks is 10 bucks. That does nothing to your wallet. I say it's still a great buy and sometimes ppl just want to get rid of **** and help somebody. CL has its share of scams and cash grubs but there's also hella ppl who use it to clean up their place.

10 bucks isn't really **** to me... but i definitely would NOT buy that.

Originally Posted by btb925 View Post
    it's cheap because it's a) plastic and b) small weights. It'll get the job done for most of your lifts for awhile but it's a lot more convenient to throw a 45 on each side for your bench than a buncha 15's.

but even then ... 10 bucks is 10 bucks. That does nothing to your wallet. I say it's still a great buy and sometimes ppl just want to get rid of **** and help somebody. CL has its share of scams and cash grubs but there's also hella ppl who use it to clean up their place.
    Well, I'd rather have that too, but money's kinda tight, so I'm tryin to do the best I can on this right now. Do u think its worth gettin it or no?

Arnold Schwarzenegger

10 bucks isn't really **** to me... but i definitely would NOT buy that.
    ok. thanks.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000) RaaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maybe he just just trying to get people to call for them.

Or maybe he just wants them out of his house and doesn't want to figure out how to throw away 200+lbs of concrete

btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10) btb925 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I'd rather have that too, but money's kinda tight, so I'm tryin to do the best I can on this right now. Do u think its worth gettin it or no?
    are you starting out? If you are and have the basics like a bar and bench, then I see why not. I invested like 150 bucks in a bench and bunch of plastic weights that totaled 120 pounds when I first started. It took me awhile to outgrow it but when I did, I didn't look at the equipment as a waste of money. I go to the gym now but I still have my equipment at home.

are you starting out? If you are and have the basics like a bar and bench, then I see why not. I invested like 150 bucks in a bench and bunch of plastic weights that totaled 120 pounds when I first started. It took me awhile to outgrow it but when I did, I didn't look at the equipment as a waste of money. I go to the gym now but I still have my equipment at home.
    Yeah. I'm jus starting out. And I found a Weider bench for 25 bucks, and Im goin to college next year and they're going to have a gym there. So I don't really wanna spend too much money on that right now. I also found this. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/spo/1316757074.html Should I get that one instead?

Arnold Schwarzenegger

smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smrtprts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its $10. Get them.

Originally Posted by smrtprts View Post
    Its $10. Get them.
    Alright.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Yeah. I'm jus starting out. And I found a Weider bench for 25 bucks, and Im goin to college next year and they're going to have a gym there. So I don't really wanna spend too much money on that right now. I also found this. http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/spo/1316757074.html Should I get that one instead?
    if both benches are the same quality , what is the point of forking over a benjamin then? The only advantage is you get higher quality weights that are also heavier so you don't have to spend extra time adding on the smaller plates. If money was an issue, I'd take the 'lower quality stuff' and buy the 25 bench and 10 weights. Thats 65 bucks you'll save and could use on other ****.

Really the only difference between plastic weights and olympic weights is the feel and look. Both of our shoulders don't give a **** if we're pressing 135 in plastic or iron lol

randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50) randomhero565 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would get this one if your going to get one of the 2, you get a bench and weights

if both benches are the same quality , what is the point of forking over a benjamin then? The only advantage is you get higher quality weights that are also heavier so you don't have to spend extra time adding on the smaller plates. If money was an issue, I'd take the 'lower quality stuff' and buy the 25 bench and 10 weights. Thats 65 bucks you'll save and could use on other ****.

Really the only difference between plastic weights and olympic weights is the feel and look. Both of our shoulders don't give a **** if we're pressing 135 in plastic or iron lol
    Thanks dude. I think that's what I'll do.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gmedlo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't get them. "Standard" weights only fit on a 1" diameter bar and will be useless once you start working with any exercise other than the bench.

Originally Posted by Gmedlo View Post
    Don't get them. "Standard" weights only fit on a 1" diameter bar and will be useless once you start working with any exercise other than the bench.
    Well, I'm jus plannin to have this for the year. This isn't permanent...but are these bars sold around here? That'd be the only thing I need. This is sorta temporary. I'll be working out at the gym next year.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBillDozer04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do not buy that ****, its like paying for 240 pounds of garbage

Needs better hands AuroraPsycho28's Avatar
    AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000) AuroraPsycho28 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd pick it up.

The bars for it I've seen at Wal-Mart.
    "Let’s face it, the ol’ .30-30 WCF has the ballistics of a dropped potato, but at least it makes up for that with ubiquity. The .25-45 Sharps? Nope."

*Prefer the company of my dog over most people Crew*
    *Socially competent, but find it exhausting Crew*
    *Facially aesthetic, but never take advantage of it Crew*
    *Because I would still have to socialize Crew*

Originally Posted by TheBillDozer04 View Post
    do not buy that ****, its like paying for 240 pounds of garbage
    Why is it garbage?

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Originally Posted by AuroraPsycho28 View Post
    I'd pick it up.

The bars for it I've seen at Wal-Mart.
    Alright. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) michaelsneddon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Buy them bro, they're almost perfect for dumbbell bars.
    NO U

Registered User beasthousemania's Avatar
    beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude dont listen to what any of these idiots tell you

buy the weights for 10 $. lift hard, drink protein and get big! its not like theyre gonna expire or anything weights are weights
    9/16/09 = the day i quit smoking cigarettes forever.

Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Action is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I got my entire weight set and bench on the side of the road before trash pickup. I used it for a year or so.

...then I joined a gym

Originally Posted by emass88 View Post
    dude dont listen to what any of these idiots tell you

buy the weights for 10 $. lift hard, drink protein and get big! its not like theyre gonna expire or anything weights are weights
    Thats what I plan on doin.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Registered User beasthousemania's Avatar
    beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thats what I plan on doin.
    there u go good luck
    9/16/09 = the day i quit smoking cigarettes forever.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's 10 bucks. go pick them up, use them for dumbbells or do what I do and put half of the weights on a chain and chain it to one end of an olympic bar, do the same for the other end. Voila, now you're training with both chains for core strength and and extra 250 lbs.

Originally Posted by emass88 View Post
    there u go good luck
    Thanks man

Arnold Schwarzenegger