s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500)

a keto drunken post!

So, it's my sisters birthday I've thrown the diet out for the night and I'm consuming sugar!

(Drunken posts are quite prevailant in my old forum) (computer geek forum) so I'm still in the habit.

However I feel this is a good time to talk about (document?) the effects of alchohol on keto eaters, as it's known that alchohol affects keto eaters more than carb eaters. (Boo! Carbs)

/nudges eileen, (since she's irish )

Total broscience alert! Alchohol affects keto eaters more than the regular dieters because, well, my guess anyway..... the liver (among all other body parts) is depleted of glycogen (from fructose, that goes straight to the liver) (which is derived from fruit) (mostly) (it's also in gatorade) I can't be bothered looking fora good reason why this is true, but the liver and alcohol are closely related, so it's a good place to start.

Also a lot of keto eaters are looking to lose weight, so a cutter isn't about to eat a large amount of food, also, I'm assuming many people are eating many smaller meals (either because they find it helps or they're err'ing on caution) (I think it has a lot to do with stomach acid, which I think people should test for low levels of)

Anyway, I'm in tasmania (the a$$hole of the planet) and about to have a great night, tossing up if I should message my ex (of <48 hours mind you) probably should for some reasons, probably shoulden't)

Anyway, to give this some purpose, maybe people should use google (or make up some broscience) and find out why alchohol affects keto/

Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Goku559 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does drinking beer have a different affect on keto then hard liquor like vodka?

nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread grabs my interest as tomorrow I may be putting keto on hold for a 4 day carb up(events.... atleast they happen all at once in a 4 day streak) in which drinks will be more than likely be massively consumed tomorrow.

So.. how does it effect ketoers differently? Get drunk'r quick'r?

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok, let me give this a try.

There is nothing wrong with drinking alcohol while on a keto diet, it may actually deepen your ketosis.

But, yes there's a but, it will slow down your fat loss.

Alcohol can be converted to ketones, but because these ketones are not made from FFA (free fatty acids) it will slow down the "fat burning".

Also, ketoers are more likely to get more "drunk" than others when consuming alcohol.

Again, moderation is needed.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500)
    It's a bit hard for me to report because I'm not a seasoned (keto) drinker, but yes, I felt the effects quite early.

Also being from a state that's know for it's drunken (amongst other things) bad reputations, I have a lot of subconcios habits (I've worked to have) put in place to stop myself from making a drunken fool of myself.

That means no amazing stories where I end up with a traffic cone hat. (Sorry) (because they're cool)

Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50) Murder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im a pretty tolerant drinker, i can usually drink plenty before i stumble around like a clown, but during keto, my lord biggest mistake ever, similar to starving for a day or 2 and drinking hard
    suck it

swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swelsh123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea I've had one bad experience with drinking while in ketosis. It was the one time I legitimately blacked out badly (My friends later told me I was using the beer bong at the bar while the bartender added shots of smirnoff to the beer lol).

I think your tolerance is destroyed while in ketosis because you have much less water in your system as a result of the no carbs. The other factor would be that the liver is already working harder then usually to produce ketones so it cannot process the alcohol as quickly (or efficiently?) as someone in glycogenesis (sp). These are just my ideas and could very well be wrong

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by s.o.u.p View Post
    So, it's my sisters birthday I've thrown the diet out for the night and I'm consuming sugar!

(Drunken posts are quite prevailant in my old forum) (computer geek forum) so I'm still in the habit.

However I feel this is a good time to talk about (document?) the effects of alchohol on keto eaters, as it's known that alchohol affects keto eaters more than carb eaters. (Boo! Carbs)

/nudges eileen, (since she's irish )

Total broscience alert! Alchohol affects keto eaters more than the regular dieters because, well, my guess anyway..... the liver (among all other body parts) is depleted of glycogen (from fructose, that goes straight to the liver) (which is derived from fruit) (mostly) (it's also in gatorade) I can't be bothered looking fora good reason why this is true, but the liver and alcohol are closely related, so it's a good place to start.

Also a lot of keto eaters are looking to lose weight, so a cutter isn't about to eat a large amount of food, also, I'm assuming many people are eating many smaller meals (either because they find it helps or they're err'ing on caution) (I think it has a lot to do with stomach acid, which I think people should test for low levels of)

Anyway, I'm in tasmania (the a$$hole of the planet) and about to have a great night, tossing up if I should message my ex (of <48 hours mind you) probably should for some reasons, probably shoulden't)

Anyway, to give this some purpose, maybe people should use google (or make up some broscience) and find out why alchohol affects keto/
    Check this out!

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/Hea...110385823.html

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eating keto can lead to DUI's. I posted about this before...but here's more good stuff!

http://www.google.com/search?q=low+c...ient=firefox-a

nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nekromansur has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wait so... Alcohol doesnt kick you out of ketosis? Sweet ass, I guess tonights gonna rock my world.