Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz

Talking Iron Man Magazine Presents The 2010 Bodybuilding.com BodySpace Spokesmodel Search!

Iron Man Magazine presents the 2010 Bodybuilding.com BodySpace Spokesmodel Search! Sign up for your chance to win a photo shoot in Iron Man Magazine!

Registration started Friday, August 28, 2009 and ends on November 27, 2009!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2010...del-search.htm

Good luck!

Tip: Looking for last year's contest thread? Click here.

Edit: Here's the registration form:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/2010-iro...gistration.htm

Note: Voting has started! Here are the links:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post379580261
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 09-01-2009 at 10:55 PM.
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

https://www.bodybuilding.com/help?bodyspace

macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50) macmanish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it could be me

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NICE!
    made it to the to 15 guys last year ill try to win this Year!
    Last edited by xStevenx; 08-15-2009 at 09:56 AM.
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DITTO made the first 5! tme to bring it home this year!! New body, new image, new outlook on fitness! lets do this. thank you BB.COM!!!!

No slanting this year, i heard rumors about last years in Cali....not again this year, lets do this!

IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronFigure is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most def in for this again! Thx bb.com
    NPC National Figure Athlete | NASM CPT | Nutritionist | Professional Model
    ~Team TightCurves~

*Follow me on ********! Sarah Gwynn - IronFigure Fitness

Formerly known as USMC_URAH :)

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not there yet. Check back in with me later. :P
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Spokes Model

Wow!! I can't believe it's that time again...You couldn't have picked a better day!!! August 28th is my B-Day...you know I am entering!!!

OTE=_BpG_;372651791]Not there yet. Check back in with me later. :P[/QUOTE]
    Live your with life love and gratitude, and you'll create peace and happiness for your every existence.

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mojo....ready to meet in cali this year???

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks great. I am really considering entering
    Control it or it will control you

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Who Can Enter?

All BodySpace members are eligible to win as long as they're 18 or older and reside in the United States or Canada.
    oh well, good luck to you guys
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am definitely in on this one this year !!!! Getting on my Ultimate Diet 2.0 tomorrow

gqtoughpolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

winner winner chicken dinner

I am from cali, all I need to do is drive and take my pic. lol
    I am new to this but will try it out.
    maybe top 5 ??? I 'll see...

-Lenin

BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz BodySpaceAdmin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MoJoFit View Post
    Wow!! I can't believe it's that time again...You couldn't have picked a better day!!! August 28th is my B-Day...you know I am entering!!!
    Hey, it's Pauline!
    Want to close your account? Please contact our Customer Service department (anytime 24/7!) - and they can assist you with that:

*Something Witty* PortendingEnnui's Avatar
    PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50) PortendingEnnui will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sure to be some serious competition this year! Good luck everyone, I'll watch with interest!

MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoJoFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yep, yep...here I am!!!lol...and I am staying right here

Originally Posted by BodySpaceAdmin View Post
    Hey, it's Pauline!
    Live your with life love and gratitude, and you'll create peace and happiness for your every existence.

jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Woo-Hoo!

Woo-hoo! I'm already on it!!
    C u at the Los Angeles convention center in January!!
    I'm claiming this one!!!
    BLESSINGS,
    Laura Bailey
    www.leanlikelaura.com

Registrations start today (Friday, August 28, 2009) around Noon-ish. (LOL, my time...)

Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Norwegian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm . . . where to sign up?!

Yeah, we know how important it is to know which time zone to go by...Lol

Registrations start today (Friday, August 28, 2009) around Noon-ish. (LOL, my time...)

Here it is folks!

Let the games begin!

Talking

Here it is folks!

Let the games begin!
    Note: Voting starts Tuesday, September 1, 2009!

Nevermind . . . I got it working.
    Last edited by Norwegian; 08-28-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Registered User yourfitnessgoddess's Avatar
    yourfitnessgoddess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Let the voting BEGIN! It's an amazing opportunity for all the entries! I can't believe I'll be part of it this year. Good luck to all!

-Venus
    Venus "The Volt" Nguyen

NPC Fitness Competitor
    Body Sculptor and Diet Designer

brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10) brwnbear is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looks pprrrretty awesome

jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jumper11 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Voting?

Is there a link to the voting site yet?
    Best of luck to all contestants!
    BLESSINGS,
    Laura Bailey
    www.leanlikelaura.com

Originally Posted by jumper11 View Post
    Is there a link to the voting site yet?
    Best of luck to all contestants!
    I'll be posting it in about an hour, stay tuned...

Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 09-01-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Registered User yourfitnessgoddess's Avatar
    yourfitnessgoddess has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thanks!

Thanks to all that have voted so far! You all are the reason that the sacrifice is all worth it! xoxoxox

-Big V
    Venus "The Volt" Nguyen

NPC Fitness Competitor
    Body Sculptor and Diet Designer

Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000) Mr. Aries is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bb.com doing big things.. Good luck to you contestants.