Registered User BELIEVENACHIEVE's Avatar
    BELIEVENACHIEVE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is this weight gain plan suitable for me?

I'd rather ask people who know alot about these things than just waste my time.
    ww.muscleandfitness.com/nutrition/49
    I'm looking to build mass, but i still want to stay quite lean.
    However, the daily intake at the bottom doesn't seem to be high enough in my opinion, i thought it should be around 3,000 calories a day for my weight and height?
    I'm 5ft 11in and weigh 144 pounds. That is why I need to put on weight but really don't want to lose my lean. If anyone could help me at all that would be great.

Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cokaine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you're bulking it should be around 3000-4000 cals a day. You're gonna gain some fat regardless of how clean your bulk is. And plus after your bulk you'll have to cut anyways so what's the worry. Lastly, lift hard.

.Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Arete. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cokaine View Post
    If you're bulking it should be around 3000-4000 cals a day. You're gonna gain some fat regardless of how clean your bulk is. And plus after your bulk you'll have to cut anyways so what's the worry. Lastly, lift hard.
    false, for most of us it will be between 3000-4000 but for a 100lb kid it wont be anywhere near 4000, similar to a 260lb man will need more than 3000 to bulk often, you Have to work out your OWN maintenance
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Registered User BELIEVENACHIEVE's Avatar
    BELIEVENACHIEVE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Xchubbykid View Post
    false, for most of us it will be between 3000-4000 but for a 100lb kid it wont be anywhere near 4000, similar to a 260lb man will need more than 3000 to bulk often, you Have to work out your OWN maintenance
    so will i need more fat in my eating plan?
    or will i still bulk using the one on the link?