Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I'm a magazine writer now!

For those of you who know me and aren't my ******** friends, here's what I've been up to this summer. I now write for the magazine Kansas City Fitness. It's a new magazine and I got in on the second issue which is out now. I'll also have a couple things in the next issue so I'm hoping this will be a lasting relationship.

I thrilled because I had made my newsletter quarterly instead of monthly, so I could explore other writing opportunities and it happened!

I've attached the two articles that I wrote - one of them is my long awaited success story. I was also included in an article called "100 People Influencing Kansas City".

In other good news, I'm now counseling families on nutrition and fitness as well as training. The corporate seminars didn't work out like I hoped. Right now my website is going through a major overhaul so it will be interesting to see how that looks when it is done.

The website for Kansas City Fitness is http://www.kcfitmag.com/
    Attached Files

Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Be-Be has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Be-Be View Post
    For those of you who know me and aren't my ******** friends, here's what I've been up to this summer. I now write for the magazine Kansas City Fitness. It's a new magazine and I got in on the second issue which is out now. I'll also have a couple things in the next issue so I'm hoping this will be a lasting relationship.

I thrilled because I had made my newsletter quarterly instead of monthly, so I could explore other writing opportunities and it happened!

I've attached the two articles that I wrote - one of them is my long awaited success story. I was also included in an article called "100 People Influencing Kansas City".

In other good news, I'm now counseling families on nutrition and fitness as well as training. The corporate seminars didn't work out like I hoped. Right now my website is going through a major overhaul so it will be interesting to see how that looks when it is done.

The website for Kansas City Fitness is http://www.kcfitmag.com/
    P.S. Here's my latest newsletter too. Since the website is in transition, some of you might not be able to get to it. I can always send these attachments directly to your email address upon request.
    Attached Files

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great work...that'd be a fun job!

In May I set a goal that I wanted to get published this summer. For it to happen so quick was amazing. I have to admit that I'm thrilled and I hope this is the start of something good.