MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Metabolic Repair Manual

I just read a really good Ebook called the Metabolic Repair Manual by Leigh Peele.

i thought it would be nice to share for anyone (like me) who is guilty of undereating/overtraining and not seeing the results they want.

i definitely think i put my body through hell for a while and messed up my metabolism. this book gives a thorough program (nutrition/exercise) on how you can build up your metabolism back to a good state!

It's a great read and im definitely going to try the program!

Just thought id like to share. you can find this book at his website www . leighpeele . com

enjoy!
    My Journal/Diet/Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117900791

My Fitday: http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=MariaCL

MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10) MariaCL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump just because i posted this late last night
    My Journal/Diet/Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117900791

the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000)
    just curious, dont have to answer, but what do you mean you put your body through hell?

If we are talking about starvation, I really dont think you need a manual to start repairing your metabolism that is only going to fuel the fear of food in general which maybe the reason for the starvation in the first place for an indvidual. The human body is resiliant, if you start feeding it proper nutrition again and living a healthy lifestyle your body will bounce back, it really is that simple.

Originally Posted by the59sound View Post
    just curious, dont have to answer, but what do you mean you put your body through hell?

If we are talking about starvation, I really dont think you need a manual to start repairing your metabolism that is only going to fuel the fear of food in general which maybe the reason for the starvation in the first place for an indvidual. The human body is resiliant, if you start feeding it proper nutrition again and living a healthy lifestyle your body will bounce back, it really is that simple.
    simply overtraining and and not eating enough. its not really a "Manual" per se, its a guidance to properly show someone how they can effectively bring their metabolic rate to a normal level again based on scientific studies. its not an all or nothing have to follow i just always see a lot of threads about people scared to up their cals and yet they are over training and undereating and not seeing results. i just thought they could benefit and learn from reading this manual, it also teaches you a lot about metabolism and why its important to feed it properly.

the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000) the59sound is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MariaCL View Post
    simply overtraining and and not eating enough. its not really a "Manual" per se, its a guidance to properly show someone how they can effectively bring their metabolic rate to a normal level again based on scientific studies. its not an all or nothing have to follow i just always see a lot of threads about people scared to up their cals and yet they are over training and undereating and not seeing results. i just thought they could benefit and learn from reading this manual, it also teaches you a lot about metabolism and why its important to feed it properly.

Understood, and you are right. I used to overtrain and be scared of increasing calories. One day I got stuck in a rut and upped my calories by a thousand for the next 3 months and everything balanced itself out and i feel normal again. Good call op.

Originally Posted by the59sound View Post
    Understood, and you are right. I used to overtrain and be scared of increasing calories. One day I got stuck in a rut and upped my calories by a thousand for the next 3 months and everything balanced itself out and i feel normal again. Good call op.
    haha thanks, yes im in the process of doing that now, gotta get passed that fear and eat so i can reach my goals. im glad your doing well! good luck

Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Butterfly09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leigh Peele is a woman and just a note-her ebooks cost $77. She posts on the JPFitness forum.
    ***"Fibro & lifting = "I still hurt but I hurt better"***

srayko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MariaCL View Post
    I just read a really good Ebook called the Metabolic Repair Manual by Leigh Peele.

i thought it would be nice to share for anyone (like me) who is guilty of undereating/overtraining and not seeing the results they want.

i definitely think i put my body through hell for a while and messed up my metabolism. this book gives a thorough program (nutrition/exercise) on how you can build up your metabolism back to a good state!

It's a great read and im definitely going to try the program!

Just thought id like to share. you can find this book at his website www . leighpeele . com

enjoy!
    Just curious - did you follow the program? I downloaded it several months ago but have been unwilling to stop training - until now. I'd be very curious to hear how it worked for you. Thank you!