Thread: T911

j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

T911

Just started on a bottle of LG's T911. This is my first log of a product so we will see how it goes.

I will be up dating this log weekly about my gains or how I felt from the week before.

Currently weighing 226 and 6 feet tall.

Bench 260 for 2
    Deadlift 255 for 2
    Shoulder Press 142.5 for 2
    Squat 237.5 for 2

Any suggestions on what to add to this thread let me know!
    The more you sweat in the gym mentally, physically, and spiritually the less you bleed on the streets!

Go Big Or Go Home!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by j_collins View Post
    Just started on a bottle of LG's T911. This is my first log of a product so we will see how it goes.

I will be up dating this log weekly about my gains or how I felt from the week before.

Currently weighing 226 and 6 feet tall.

Bench 260 for 2
    Deadlift 255 for 2
    Shoulder Press 142.5 for 2
    Squat 237.5 for 2

Any suggestions on what to add to this thread let me know!
    Awesome man!

This product should treat you nicely. I would possibly add your goals for this log
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mood, bf%, aggression,"alpha" feeling
    Sig line can't be a novel

j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) j_collins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So my first week is done with the T911. Weight stayed the same (225), aggressiveness maybe increased a very little bit. My mood felt good all week while taking the pill dint feel edgy or nothing.
    Not sure what my BF% is.
    Taking the pill half hour before my morning work out and around 9 at night so about 12 hours between them.

Goals while on this product are going to be to gain strength and maybe some size. so far not a complaint in my head.

Bench Press 267.5 for 1x2
    Deadlift 257.5 for 3x2
    Squat Didnt squat this week due to work assignment
    Shoulder Press 150 for 1x3

again anything anyone wants me to add just let me know.
    The more you sweat in the gym mentally, physically, and spiritually the less you bleed on the streets!

Go Big Or Go Home!

SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SheWulf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    mood, bf%, aggression,"alpha" feeling
    Alpha Feeling FTW!

pegaduro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds good, hope it works for u...ive been on it now for three weeks and i think it ****...i took arimatest 2 months ago and it blows t-911 away, by the way dont ever buy Cyclo V that **** sucks doesnt do anything same with massport, straight hype and garbage products!!!

Originally Posted by pegaduro View Post
    sounds good, hope it works for u...ive been on it now for three weeks and i think it ****...i took arimatest 2 months ago and it blows t-911 away, by the way dont ever buy Cyclo V that **** sucks doesnt do anything same with massport, straight hype and garbage products!!!
    So far so good its the first test boost i ever took.

Go Big Or Go Home!

Second week on the product down. Aggression rose very little during this week, but just towards augmentative people and saw my self being more aggressive. Gains were down a little bit in the gym but still made them. I seem to be focusing more when im working out and sweating a lot more. Not sure if it is from the T911 or what. Weight still holding strong at 225, but did catch a 24 hr stomach virus mid week.

Bench 275 1x1
    Deadlift 265 3x2
    Shoulder Press 152.5 1x3
    Again no squat due stomach virus

Again same as all my posts anything else i should add just let me know!!
    Last edited by j_collins; 08-24-2009 at 09:16 AM.

Go Big Or Go Home!

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Second week on the product down. Aggression rose very little during this week, but just towards augmentative people and saw my self being more aggressive. Gains were down a little bit in the gym but still made them. I seem to be focusing more when im working out and sweating a lot more. Not sure if it is from the T911 or what. Weight still holding strong at 225, but did catch a 24 hr stomach virus mid week.

Bench 275 1x1
    Deadlift 265 3x2
    Shoulder Press 152.5 1x3

Keep pushing hard man and the results will come. Aggression on this stuff for me is great. Pumps were good to
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

So my third week on the 911 is done and over with. Had a rough week with stuff going on outside the gym so only made it twice this week. Still seeing gains, minor ones but they are there. Starting to see my body tighten up a but which is nice.

Started some mma classes and really saw the aggression go through the roof with them. Basically the fight to not give up was awesome. Only down fall I have seen so far was at might sometimes i can feel my heart almost start to race but its only for like a min then goes to normal.

Body weight dropped down to 224 which is good. Still not really sure on BF%.

Only thing I did during week three was:
    Bench: 272.5 for 1x3
    Deadlift: 275 for 3x2

Go Big Or Go Home!

Registered User RealMenEatBvr80's Avatar
    RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RealMenEatBvr80 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pegaduro View Post
    What results exactly did you get from Arimatest bro cause the only thing I get from 3rd week of T-911 is wood?

softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50) softballmasher will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Didnt get anything from T-911

Didnt see anything here bro from the product. I guess everyone is different, I really love Jungle Warfare and everyone else said it was horrible. To each his own!

mayankm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So my third week on the 911 is done and over with. Had a rough week with stuff going on outside the gym so only made it twice this week. Still seeing gains, minor ones but they are there. Starting to see my body tighten up a but which is nice.

Started some mma classes and really saw the aggression go through the roof with them. Basically the fight to not give up was awesome. Only down fall I have seen so far was at might sometimes i can feel my heart almost start to race but its only for like a min then goes to normal.

Body weight dropped down to 224 which is good. Still not really sure on BF%.

Only thing I did during week three was:
    Bench: 272.5 for 1x3
    Deadlift: 275 for 3x2
    are you using t911 instead of formadrol or can you use t911 with formadrol too

marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10) marti1rj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry hmmm

Bench 275 1x1
    Deadlift 265 3x2
    Shoulder Press 152.5 1x3

I know this is an old post but i found it so others will...
    How can you be doing a log like this and trying to make gains without squatting!!
    This is a joke. Making excuses two weeks in a row not to squat?! Squat====The most anabolic exercise!