FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting diet and work out. HELP!!!

Basic work out:

Mon: back + bi
    Tues: legs
    Weds: OFF
    Thur: shoulders
    Fri: chest + tri
    Sat: OFF/cardio
    Sun: OFF/cardio

I do about 20- 30 mins cardio after each weight session and on either sun or sat do an hour session. Its normally boxing swimming and cycling.

Meal plan:

Meal 1
    Protein shake, oats, 2 tbs flax, sultanas (885 cals, 48.34 Prot, 70.1 carb, 41.6 fat)

Post workout Pro shot (176) 176 25 0 0
    Meal 2
    Brown rice, tuna, mayo (425.5 cals, 38.7 prot, 58.7 carbs, 3.85 fat)

Meal 3
    Protein shake, oats, milk (520 cals, 48.1 prot, 70.1 carbs, 12.5 fat)

Meal 4
    Steamed veg, turkey breast (330 cals, 60.99 prot, 11.6 carbs, 2.67 fat)

Meal 5
    Beef jerky, tuna (297.5 cals, 54.9 prot, 13 carbs, 2.75 fat)

Meal 6
    Casein, cottage cheese (216 cals, 38.6 prot, 9.4 carbs, 2.8 fat)

Total 2850 cals, 314.63 prot, 232.9 carbs, 66.17 fat

My work out is normally after meal 1 or meal 3 with 2/3 hours between meals.
    I would really appreciate any help any one can give as i have only really been concentrating on trying to stucture my training into bulking and cutting for about 4 months now and this is my first cut.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks good, just be sure to EAT UNDER MAINTENANCE.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrazerPrescott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i am slightly under but not by alot iv just upped the cardio and lowered my break between sets. not sure wether im taking in enough protien though. im 5'11'' and 196 lb.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FrazerPrescott View Post
    i am slightly under but not by alot iv just upped the cardio and lowered my break between sets. not sure wether im taking in enough protien though. im 5'11'' and 196 lb.
    more than enuf protein
    but for almost 200lbs, you should prob be closer to 80g fat
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    more than enuf protein
    but for almost 200lbs, you should prob be closer to 80g fat
    what sources do you recommend i get the extra fats from? would that not hinder my fat loss whilst im cutting??

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by FrazerPrescott View Post
    what sources do you recommend i get the extra fats from? would that not hinder my fat loss whilst im cutting??
    Healthy fats- Peanut Butter, Nuts, flax, fish oil, olive oil, canola oil, dressings (without added sugar or hydrogenated oil), avocado, Promise butter spread, products with omegas

Diets too low in fat
    1. Puts you into the starvation zone
    Low calories and skipping meals aren?t the only things that send you into
    survival mode. When dietary fat intake is reduced to less than 10% of total daily
    calories, this also sets off the starvation alarm.
    2. Causes large fluctuations in blood sugar
    Fat slows down the release of carbohydrates into the bloodstream. When large
    amounts of simple and refined carbohydrates are eaten alone, they shoot rapidly into the
    bloodstream, creating a large spike in blood sugar.
    3. Causes greater insulin release
    When your blood sugar spikes, your pancreas releases a lot of insulin to bring
    blood sugar back down to normal. Moderate amounts of insulin are necessary (and
    anabolic). Large amounts or insulin are lipogenic (cause fat storage) and anti-lipolyic
    (prevent fat release).
    4. Causes hormonally related hunger and cravings
    You can have more willpower than a celibate monk in the Playboy mansion, but if
    you get hormonally induced hunger, you won?t to be able to fight it. Whenever there?s an
    unusually large blood sugar spike, it?s a law of nature that there must be an equal or
    greater valley. This blood sugar valley, known as hypoglycemia, is the cause of those
    intense, almost irresistible cravings that send you frantically to the nearest Baskin
    Robbins or Krispy Kreme store.
    5. Reduces testosterone
    Low dietary fat levels are correlated with low testosterone levels. For someone
    trying to become leaner and more muscular, this spells disaster.
    6. Can be deficient in essential fatty acids

Focus on Getting EFAs
    There are at least eleven important function of EFA?s in your diet:
    - EFA?s improve insulin sensitivity
    - EFA?s are required for absorption of fat soluble vitamins
    - EFA?s are essential for joint health
    - EFA?s are required for energy production
    - EFA?s are required for Oxygen transfer
    - EFA?s maintain cell membrane integrity
    - EFA?s suppress cortisol production
    - EFA?s improve skin texture (dry skin is a classic symptom of EFA deficiency)
    - EFA?s are growth promoting
    - EFA?s increase metabolic rate
    - EFA?s help burn fat
    Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats tend to lower levels of blood pressure, cholesterol, inflammation in arteries, reduce risk of heart disease
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

Thanks for the help. Gna up the fat maybe by adding some olive oil into the rice or an advocado in the mix!!!