Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Stopping Novedex XT!!!!!!!!!

WOW, stopping Novedex XT.

I had surgery 3 monts ago in my wrist and has metal plates and screws in there. It has aggravated my metal plates in my wrist ALREADY! I went to the doctors to get xrayed because i started getting this bad pain and i he diagnosed me with really bad athritis!! Even my doctor was shocked. I am 26!!!!

I have no idea wether this could have aggravated it but even my doctor said it should have taken up too 10 years to start getting pain! So you reckon it could because of the ATD???????? I am nearly finished the bottle.....I am devo!

Stopping this product immediatley

BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how do u know its the novedex thats causing the problem

dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10) dsbhaver is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    True. I am just saying my wrist was absolutley fine before i started my cycle. i got xrayed once every 3 weeks for check ups.

Then on my third week of Novedex XT all of a sudden i have this really bad joint athritis! My doctor said he has never really seen this kind of aggravation before...

I loved the product actually, good results but could ATD be really bad for joints??

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think it's the Novedex, bro. There is more to your injury than just estrogen.

Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000) Mudkip is just really nice. (+1000)
    dam
    i rep back

^________________^ ;D :) ;) ;)

But does anyone know how bad ATD is for your joints??

Should i definitley stop Novedex XT?? Maybe i shouldnt have taken it. The surgeon even said i shouldnt have any problems with Athritis, only a later stage due to the operation but then BAM! on third week of Novedex XT i got heaps of pain and the xray shocked my doctor!

bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000) bongd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dsbhaver View Post

Should i definitley stop Novedex XT?? Maybe i shouldnt have taken it. The surgeon even said i shouldnt have any problems with Athritis, only a later stage due to the operation but then BAM! on third week of Novedex XT i got heaps of pain and the xray shocked my doctor!
    Lets put it this way - I've used Letrozol, a pharmaceutical drug which eradicates estrogen. My joints hurt a little more than they usually would, but nothing extraordinary. I've used pure ATD and Novedex XT and it did nothing close to what Letrozol did.

Let your doctor do more work. It's good that you told him that you're using supplements, but some doctors are quick to point the finger. One doctor argued that my m1t was laced with ******* and methamphetamine... I know the place it was manufactured, and I know where the API came from. I've even known friends who've imported the raw powders and got them tested overseas for purity.

Some doctors just don't care and will point their finger at supplements. It's understandable, but I wouldn't blame it all on Novedex XT. I'm sure Dan can explain things much better. All I can do is conjure up a sh*tty example to draw some contrast and comparison between NXT and Letro.

Best of luck with the wrist though. Stop taking NXT and just stick with general health supplements like fish oils and joint support. I hope they figure that out.

Originally Posted by browndustin View Post
    Lets put it this way - I've used Letrozol, a pharmaceutical drug which eradicates estrogen. My joints hurt a little more than they usually would, but nothing extraordinary. I've used pure ATD and Novedex XT and it did nothing close to what Letrozol did.

Let your doctor do more work. It's good that you told him that you're using supplements, but some doctors are quick to point the finger. One doctor argued that my m1t was laced with ******* and methamphetamine... I know the place it was manufactured, and I know where the API came from. I've even known friends who've imported the raw powders and got them tested overseas for purity.

Some doctors just don't care and will point their finger at supplements. It's understandable, but I wouldn't blame it all on Novedex XT. I'm sure Dan can explain things much better. All I can do is conjure up a sh*tty example to draw some contrast and comparison between NXT and Letro.

Best of luck with the wrist though. Stop taking NXT and just stick with general health supplements like fish oils and joint support. I hope they figure that out.
    Yeah, i think i will stop taking it then. I hope it gets better though....I am only 26

and who is Dan? Gaspari rep?

and who is Dan? Gaspari rep?
    A Gaspari employee. He goes by the name Deserusan. Very bright individual. But the other reps are really intelligent as well. I'm sure one will chime in. It's pretty late right now.

I'm off to bed though. Good luck once more. I'm eager to see what other recommendations others may have. I've had a bunged up wrist once too but not as bad as yours.

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Should i definitley stop Novedex XT??
    It is a well known fact that aromatase inhibitors can aggravate existing joint problems and cause joint and bone pain - even without preexisting conditions.

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    personal experiences are good to show what MIGHT happen to someone, but not good in predicting that something WOULD NOT happen.

Every disease and condition is the result of the sum of predisposition and exposition. someone with a greater vulnerability / predisposition does need less expositional factors to get damaged than some other individual who has zero predisposition for certain conditions.

IOW: The OP does most certainly have some sort of predisposition, and the exogenous factors (e.g. supplements) were the straw that broke the camel's back, leding to huge joint issues in him.

Following this line of reasoning, the supplements he were taking have a pretty high chance to be the culprit, given the fact that aromatase inhibitors are well known for their negative impact on joints and bones.

Crossing the Rubicon Serpens Aeon's Avatar
    Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000) Serpens Aeon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    It is a well known fact that aromatase inhibitors can aggravate existing joint problems and cause joint and bone pain - even without preexisting conditions.
    Yep. I have a prolapsed disc in my lower back, and I cannot take an AI at more than a minimum dose (e.g. 25mg ATD every other day) without eventually feeling as though I blew the damn thing all over again; it's agony. I'm more or less positive it's due to AIs on account of the fact that I've tried different compounds, some with better results than others, something like 4 times, and in every case, regardless of other supplemental, dietary, or training methods, the same thing happens to me.
    Last edited by Serpens Aeon; 08-11-2009 at 02:45 AM.
    "Glory, as anyone knows, is bitter stuff."
    -- Yukio Mishima

"[T]here is no inner man, man is in the world, and only in the world does he know himself."
    -- Maurice Merleau-Ponty

DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DCtrainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    personal experiences are good to show what MIGHT happen to someone, but not good in predicting that something WOULD NOT happen.

Every disease and condition is the result of the sum of predisposition and exposition. someone with a greater vulnerability / predisposition does need less expositional factors to get damaged than some other individual who has zero predisposition for certain conditions.

IOW: The OP does most certainly have some sort of predisposition, and the exogenous factors (e.g. supplements) were the straw that broke the camel's back, leding to huge joint issues in him.

Following this line of reasoning, the supplements he were taking have a pretty high chance to be the culprit, given the fact that aromatase inhibitors are well known for their negative impact on joints and bones.
    Well said doc... repped
    Black Powder
    Muscle Milk
    Bioforge/Activate Extreme Stack
    fish oil
    Multi

Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hardworker123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This has no reference to Novedex but I would give USPlabs Cissus Rx a run. It's a joint formula and I hear a lot of good things about it.

Thanks for the info.

I have stopped my Novedex XT (I still have half of it to go i think and another bottle!). I researched this product alot and didnt expect it to have a major effect on my joints. Joint pain yes but not athritis.

At the same time i am not blaming this product for giving me Athritis, that would be ridiculous, because there has to be other factors involved, but people has said it was a dumb idea to take a ATD about 3 months after surgery. Maybe it aggraveted an already stuffed joints and due to the injury/metal it came up quick....

Any Gaspari reps on here would be fantastic. Shed some light on my situation

Originally Posted by Serpens Aeon View Post
    Yep. I have a prolapsed disc in my lower back, and I cannot take an AI at more than a minimum dose (e.g. 25mg ATD every other day) without eventually feeling as though I blew the damn thing all over again; it's agony. I'm more or less positive it's due to AIs on account of the fact that I've tried different compounds, some with better results than others, something like 4 times, and in every case, regardless of other supplemental, dietary, or training methods, the same thing happens to me.
    So you definitley would not reccommend anyone with joint/athritis/ or any kind of joint problem to take Novedex XT? If consumers dont do their research it could be quite bad for some people......

I got amazing results from this stuff...massive strength increases etc

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how many caps were you taking?

Originally Posted by Obnoxious123 View Post
    how many caps were you taking?
    2 before bed

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2 before bed
    depending on your height and weight it may had been too much. i know they advocate even 1 cap every other day to some people.

but i doubt your problem is a direct result of the novedex xt

depending on your height and weight it may had been too much. i know they advocate even 1 cap every other day to some people.

but i doubt your problem is a direct result of the novedex xt
    So you think the Novedex XT just aggravated the already pre-exsisting athritis i had due to my surgery??

Yeah, well i cant really finish the bottle now though...too worried.

I got another xray in a week and a bit with another surgeon from the hospital...i will give feedback

So you think the Novedex XT just aggravated the already pre-exsisting athritis i had due to my surgery??

Yeah, well i cant really finish the bottle now though...too worried.

I got another xray in a week and a bit with another surgeon from the hospital...i will give feedback
    I'm saying there's no real way to tell if your problem was caused by novedex xt or not. It may or may not had happened anyways.

Did you ever think that weight lifting would have aggravated it? I would think that would be a major concern instead. I'm almost positive your doctor isn't going to be happy that you were putting so much stress on your joints so soon. How long did he/she tell you to wait until you hit the gym again?

I'm saying there's no real way to tell if your problem was caused by novedex xt or not. It may or may not had happened anyways.

Did you ever think that weight lifting would have aggravated it? I would think that would be a major concern instead. I'm almost positive your doctor isn't going to be happy that you were putting so much stress on your joints so soon. How long did he/she tell you to wait until you hit the gym again?
    True. But it is some factor to take into place considering my circumstances.

Unfortunatley that statement is incorrect. My Surgeon, GP, and physiotherpist has urged me to get back to the gym about 4 weeks ago. Weights are actually beneficial for joint movement and i needed to go back to doing weights (gradually ofcourse) to get some strength back into it. Not only was i urged to go back but i was even weary of doing them. I did them carefully and never really did heavy weights to tell u the truth.

EVEN the doc said dnt stop going to the gym after he diagnosed me with athritis! He just could not figure out why the accelaration of the athritis when it wasnt there like 2 or more weeks ago.

Anyone reccommend for something to do??

I will have a look into Cissus

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WOW, stopping Novedex XT.

I had surgery 3 monts ago in my wrist and has metal plates and screws in there. It has aggravated my metal plates in my wrist ALREADY! I went to the doctors to get xrayed because i started getting this bad pain and i he diagnosed me with really bad athritis!! Even my doctor was shocked. I am 26!!!!

I have no idea wether this could have aggravated it but even my doctor said it should have taken up too 10 years to start getting pain! So you reckon it could because of the ATD???????? I am nearly finished the bottle.....I am devo!

Stopping this product immediatley
    While your experience certainly sounds unique, you should follow the advice of your doctor above all else, especially when recovering from a serious surgery.

That said, if your doctor told you that you experienced 10 years of aging in an accelerated 3 month period, then I'd be a little suspect of more than just your supplement. That's a 40 to 1 acceleration and either the doctor is a little off in his diagnosis, or you had some pre-existing condition that was not noticed until now.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Very true....I am very dispointed because i was stacking this product with T-bol and getting amazing results..

Now i wont be able to take a AI/ATD again

BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BSKTBALLMYSPORT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very true....I am very dispointed because i was stacking this product with T-bol and getting amazing results..

Now i wont be able to take a AI/ATD again
    sucks but that won't make you or break you

Originally Posted by BSKTBALLMYSPORT View Post
    sucks but that won't make you or break you
    True...but it is a amazing product

user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user98511001541 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gaspari Nutrition Rep and Overall BAMF
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

Turning into a pirate-grizzy bear hybrid! --- Bulkin to 230!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127371573

TRAIN INSANE: http://vimeo.com/7472199

Hey guys....just letting you know i had a few more xrays after stopping Novedex XT and two other really good doctors informed me that no way do i have athritis overnight and especially by taking Novedex XT.

It could irritate exsisting joint problems but cannot cause you to get athritis!

I knew that anyways but some doctors only care about diagnosing you and getting you out quickly as possible. The amount of good care out there is hard to come by.

I have had no soreness in my wrist what so ever, and is back at near full strength at the gym...the only problem is i stocked up on novedex! and T-bol lol