Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Help...Young Boy Haircut

My son is 11 and starting middle school next week. We have always cut his hair kinda high and tight, which along with the fact that he is smaller than most kids his age, makes him look too young and sometimes get picked on (he can defend himself if it got out of hand, but that is not the issue). He has medium to thin limpish hair that we let grow out over the summer. Now we gotta come up with a cut that is not the really short military cut we have always gotten. Basically a longer boys cut without it being too long. Anybody have suggestion/pics of a style that might work?
    Roll Tide

Consciousness: The annoying time between naps.

I wouldn't touch the metric system with a 3.048m pole.

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile seriously...

not trying to be funny, but you should look online at teen actors right now and in the ads for clothing stores...that is the look that is popular right now. I have a ten year old and he brings me pictures from magazines and the covers on DVDs to tell me what cut he wants...
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Bamma has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ctrainer View Post
    not trying to be funny, but you should look online at teen actors right now and in the ads for clothing stores...that is the look that is popular right now. I have a ten year old and he brings me pictures from magazines and the covers on DVDs to tell me what cut he wants...
    Yeah, I thought about the teen actors. Only I have no clue who any even are these days. I meant, we could get it cut like Chachi from Happy Days, but I don't think he is popular anymore .
    Roll Tide

There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have always been partial to Jim Carrey's haircut in Dumb and Dumber
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) agsuper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you watch the Disney channel all the boys are sporting 70's haircuts. Not wild about it.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh the memories! The first day of school, Middle School of all things!!!! It is a huge issue for that 11 year old, to be absolutely sure. Just how to be cool and "in," but not too cool and in! Good luck!!!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phikappa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup.

Jon Cole's Gym: '79 - '85
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9275071&d=1603917754

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bamma View Post
    Yeah, I thought about the teen actors. Only I have no clue who any even are these days. I meant, we could get it cut like Chachi from Happy Days, but I don't think he is popular anymore .
    I would tell you to Google teen boys, but you might find somethin' you don't want to find!!!

I will find some pics for you...
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

Truth fears no questions FlexinMike's Avatar
    FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000) FlexinMike is just really nice. (+1000)
    How about not cutting much of it(slight trim). My son has the Tony Hawk look(skater I guess it is still called lol). We let him grow it out and it looks good.
    Last edited by FlexinMike; 08-10-2009 at 11:49 AM.
    I thought I was strong till I watched my wife fight through GBS.I could only dream to have as much strength and will power as her!

Co-owner of Flex N Style™

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We've never been able to influence our son on his hair styles. He has had buzz cuts and everything in between. Now his hair is well past his shoulders and he refuses to consider cutting it.......... he say's it fits his 'christian heavy metal rocker image'.

Even the girls can't talk him into cutting it.........
    Was friends with Methuselah

Talking

Originally Posted by Capt_Lou View Post
    I have always been partial to Jim Carrey's haircut in Dumb and Dumber
    I just looked on his space!!! He really does!!! You wear it well, my friend!!

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just looked on his space!!! He really does!!! You wear it well, my friend!!
    At least I don't have the ears to match
    Instagram @captloufitness

Get comfortable being uncomfortable

USMC 89-97

Well, my son has always been the type to do what I do. I am former military and prefer my hair buzzed real short. He has always gotten the same and said that is what he wanted. But I just think with him getting a little older he should try something different. He is growing, getting stronger, just doesn't need a haircut to make him look 5 again.
    Roll Tide

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wish my parents were as cool as you all are about your kids' haircuts.

I was 14 (in 1971) and wanted to let my hair grow longer than it was. I always had to get a "regular boy's haircut"... tapered up the sides and back, the front was combed down by the barber and cut at an angle so it could be combed to the side.

I kind of pushed the issue as far as I could during mid-winter, claiming I had exams to study for and couldn't afford the time to go to the barber (who was on the way home from school... we walked). I even spent a whole day on the weekend, until after the barber closed, in a neighboring downtown area.

By now my hair had grown slightly over my ears and down my neck (horrors! ), but I couldn't forestall the inevitable anymore. So on my way home from school I stopped at the barbershop... Tony's to be precise. Tony was an Italian "off the boat". I said I wanted it just trimmed and not tapered, cleaning it up a little but this being the beginning of letting it inch downwards.

Tony said: "Eh Frenkee, I knowa you fahdder. He no gonna like-a me do diss. You gonna getta you essa beat! Ima tella you! You agonna be beck ahere". But at 14 there's nothing you don't know. I said "nah Tony, he'll be OK with this". So Tony says "Okeh, but donta say I no warna you!"

Well, I went home with my cool haircut and the **** hit the fan! (surprised?). My father came in ranting and raving fire and brimstone and breathing smoke that he wasn't going to have no g.d. hippy in his house. And I could just leave everything he bought for me and go live somewhere else because I was so unappreciative.

For 53 years my parents argued over things like which brand of canned tomatoes to use for the gravy (Italians eat gravy, Americans eat sauce), but this time my mother decides to play the demure housewife and shut the **** up.

So I go back to Tony. There's little worse in the world, at 14, than hearing an old Italian say ""Eh Frenkee, I knowa you fahdder. I tolda you so". Of course at 14 your father is the most god-awful stupid person in the world, but it's amazing how much smarter he got by the time I was 23. My hair started to thin and I was in the barbershop every two weeks.

One day I was headed out the door and my father asked "where you going?" "To the barbershop". "Again?" "Well, yeah, it's been two weeks". We looked at each other and laughed.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Minotaur View Post
    I wish my parents were as cool as you all are about your kids' haircuts.

I was 14 (in 1971) and wanted to let my hair grow longer than it was. I always had to get a "regular boy's haircut"... tapered up the sides and back, the front was combed down by the barber and cut at an angle so it could be combed to the side.

I kind of pushed the issue as far as I could during mid-winter, claiming I had exams to study for and couldn't afford the time to go to the barber (who was on the way home from school... we walked). I even spent a whole day on the weekend, until after the barber closed, in a neighboring downtown area.

By now my hair had grown slightly over my ears and down my neck (horrors! ), but I couldn't forestall the inevitable anymore. So on my way home from school I stopped at the barbershop... Tony's to be precise. Tony was an Italian "off the boat". I said I wanted it just trimmed and not tapered, cleaning it up a little but this being the beginning of letting it inch downwards.

Tony said: "Eh Frenkee, I knowa you fahdder. He no gonna like-a me do diss. You gonna getta you essa beat! Ima tella you! You agonna be beck ahere". But at 14 there's nothing you don't know. I said "nah Tony, he'll be OK with this". So Tony says "Okeh, but donta say I no warna you!"

Well, I went home with my cool haircut and the **** hit the fan! (surprised?). My father came in ranting and raving fire and brimstone and breathing smoke that he wasn't going to have no g.d. hippy in his house. And I could just leave everything he bought for me and go live somewhere else because I was so unappreciative.

For 53 years my parents argued over things like which brand of canned tomatoes to use for the gravy (Italians eat gravy, Americans eat sauce), but this time my mother decides to play the demure housewife and shut the **** up.

So I go back to Tony. There's little worse in the world, at 14, than hearing an old Italian say ""Eh Frenkee, I knowa you fahdder. I tolda you so". Of course at 14 your father is the most god-awful stupid person in the world, but it's amazing how much smarter he got by the time I was 23. My hair started to thin and I was in the barbershop every two weeks.

One day I was headed out the door and my father asked "where you going?" "To the barbershop". "Again?" "Well, yeah, it's been two weeks". We looked at each other and laughed.
    LMAO My grandfather cut our hair when we were growing up. It didn't matter what you told Pappaw, how you wanted it, short here, left longer there. He had one cut, it was a buzz, and I wore it for the first 15 years of my life!!!
    paolo59

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    LMAO My grandfather cut our hair when we were growing up. It didn't matter what you told Pappaw, how you wanted it, short here, left longer there. He had one cut, it was a buzz, and I wore it for the first 15 years of my life!!!
    And you didn't catch on after the first couple of times you were not going to get the haircut you wanted!?

Years later I went to another old Italian barber (I swear every barber in the world is an old Italian guy), and by now my hair was all but gone on top... very wispy fine and annoying. I decided to just get it buzzed off. So I told the barber to "buzz it". So he puts what had to be a 0000 guide on the clippers and runs it up the side of my head. He said "ah, you wanna like-a diss?" When I saw it kind of resembled a 3 day growth of my beard I said limply "well, uh, yeah, I guess so" (did I have a choice?"). Turns out I loved it.
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).

Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rubberducky29 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Faux hawk like David Beckham

Well, after doing some searching through a couple links sent to me here and on my golf board, I selected 3 from which both my son and wife agreed this one suits him best. I like it. Tell me what you think:

Roll Tide

jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jellodirt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After much begging we let our son grow out his hair for hockey season last year. My wife was against it but after a year of a mop of hair he wanted it all cut off because it was too hot.
    "Before my father died, he said the worst thing about growing old was that other men stopped seeing you as dangerous. I've always remembered that, how being dangerous was sacred, a badge of honor." - Act Of Valor

Well, I was all for the hairstyle change, and still am. But he just announced to us that, from now on, he wishes to be called Jake, not Jacob. I knew this would happen sooner or later. He is going for the more mature and cooler sounding name. So he is growing up.

I think I am gonna cry.
    Roll Tide

Not to worry. When he really grows up, he'll probably revert back to being called Jacob. It's way cooler and more masculine than the common Jake nickname.

Well, after doing some searching through a couple links sent to me here and on my golf board, I selected 3 from which both my son and wife agreed this one suits him best. I like it. Tell me what you think:

Looks good! Now just make sure that his blue jeans fit properly and he doesn't have to roll them up at the bottom! Who knows, that might be "cool" today. It sure wasn't when I was a kid. And they were always purchased with "longevity" in mind. I had to grow into them. LOL Everyone else had stonewashed levi's, mine were practically navy blue. Oh the horror!!! It just about killed me. LMAO
    paolo59

RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10) RBH58 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    Looks good! Now just make sure that his blue jeans fit properly and he doesn't have to roll them up at the bottom! Who knows, that might be "cool" today. It sure wasn't when I was a kid.
    Latest mens fashion from Europe is that your (long)pants are 4 inches too short. Tribute to Michael Jackson perhaps?

Too short long pants with white socks anyone?
    Last edited by RBH58; 08-10-2009 at 10:41 PM.

Originally Posted by RBH58 View Post
    Latest mens fashion from Europe is that your (long)pants are 4 inches too short. Tribute to Michael Jackson perhaps?

Too short long pants with white socks anyone?
    I teach kids 9 months out of the year. They are amazing! Thank God I'm primary school, and the district mandates a dress code! Most folks would never even begin to imagine what clothes represent now'a days! I've never been a "stickler" for dress, but when an 8 year old sports gang colors and signs, it's a bit much. Granted, his/her parents are into that sort of ****! Academics are just that. I'd like to grab some parents by the ears and beat the holy **** out of them!!!!! Just my rant. They're not mine, but I've got their kids from 8 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon!
    paolo59

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just leave the poor kids hair alone.

he has enough stress on his plate starting a new grade.

Let it grow out a bit and quit putting so much emphasis on his hair and he will soon forget it and wont let it hold him back.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    A little on haircuts from a favorite book of mine.

Guido upon joining the army:

"The haircut turned out to be more ghastly than I had feared in my worst nightmare-type dreams. I would be tempted to lay in wait and inflict a little instructional-type revenge upon the individual what laid said haircut on me, but it would probably do no good as he was obviously brain damaged at birth and can't help bein' like he is. instead, I should be thankful that society has found a place for a person what has only learned one style of haircut where he can serve a useful purpose. Further, I suppose it is only logical the that place is the army, where his "customers" have no choice but to put up with whatever haircut they are given. My only puzzlement is where they managed to find and entire room full of mental deficients who have all only learned the same haircut."
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1sknnyJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up Cool DAD award of the day goes to... BAMMA

Well, I was all for the hairstyle change, and still am. But he just announced to us that, from now on, he wishes to be called Jake, not Jacob. I knew this would happen sooner or later. He is going for the more mature and cooler sounding name. So he is growing up.

I think I am gonna cry.
    You win the cool ass dad award for today! Normally i wouldnt compliment a Bamma fan but gjdm. My son is just about to turn five and i hope that im as easy going as you are when hes your sons age. you sound like a pretty good guy.
    -Commander of the Infidel Alliance.

They say the only way to kill a lion is a rear naked choke, me personally I would just kick it in the head.
    -Bas Rutten

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward
    Whoever can not take care of himself without that law is both

dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dot1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My eight year old has always HATED getting his hair cut! Not that he wanted long hair, just did not want to sit through it! We have settled on the Gulf Coast version of "surfer cut", all the shops know it. He just needs to learn what a brush is in the morning.

Well, we took him in today for his cut. We printed that pic above (which he selected from a few choices given to him). It came out very good. He likes it. I think he looks great. Not like the little boy he always had looked, but I will always think of him as my little boy. I think he was unsure how it would look once his was done that way, but he was pleasantly surprised. I had already told him if he did not like it, we would go back and get it buzzed how he used to like it. I don't think he is going to ask for that now that he has seen this look on himself.
    Roll Tide

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by agsuper View Post
    If you watch the Disney channel all the boys are sporting 70's haircuts. Not wild about it.
    long hair is defin. IN for school age boys.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold