tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

30 Day Fitness Challenge - Getting Back on Track!

Hello everyone of BB forums,
    I've been a member on bb.com for quite some time now. Unfortunately, I haven't been on the forums for a while..

Since December of 2008, I've pretty much lost almost all of my motivation to train hard and lift heavy. Since then it has been too long have I went to the gym without a purpose. I don't wait my training sessions to be a chore, because they really aren't.

In addition to posting my progress + journal on the bb.com forums, I have started my own website:

http://30days.fitness-blogger.com/

On my website, you can find a more detailed explanation of my concept and my background.

Over the next 30 days, I plan on documentary everything I eat and writing down every pound I lift. The idea of this project has already gotten be fired up! I can't wait to get started.

See you guys bright and early at 5:30 A.M. tomorrow!

P.S. Tomorrow's going to be brutal.. I'll only be getting 5 hours of sleep if I'm lucky ><
    Last edited by tehk; 08-10-2009 at 07:09 AM.
    30 Day Fitness Challenge

I have lost over 100lbs and I still can't stay motivated. I have been bodybuilding/powerlifting for 2-3 years now, and every training session feels like a chore.

Over the next 30 days, I'm going to push myself to getting back into shape, and back into loving fitness. Follow my website for training logs, diet recipes, and much more!

andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) andrew89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look at old pictures of yourself....and your website.......

tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tehk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Day One - The Begins.. The Morning Routine

Already, I know that this was going to be a very difficult day. I had barely gotten any sleep. I was use to sleeping at 2,3 or even 4 a.m. For the fitness challenge, I plan on making every as routine as possible - this includes waking up everyday at 5 a.m.

I spent my time between 3:30 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. working on my various web projects and answering emails and comments. I also browsed around Supplements Canada to purchase my fat burner - more details on that later.

The Morning Routine
    I started off by blending 2 teaspoons of instant coffee with 1.5 scoops of EAS Whey Protein (Vanilla) in my "Magic Bullet". Although the Magic Bullet is a rather useless contraption that doesn't really do everything the infomercials said it would, it is a godsend for protein shakes. Normally, I never drink coffee. However, caffeine is a stable ingredient in almost all commercial fat burners. I will be drinking specific amounts of coffee and green tea throughout the day until my fat burner arrives ? green tea is also a stable fat burning ingredient.

Tip of the day: Caffeine helps burn fat!

Included in my morning routine would be my morning supplementation.

In my "arsenal", I have

* Fish Oil - Not sure of the brand. I got these from an Asian super market. Details on how you can save tons of money later!
    * Kirkland Glucosamine - This is for joint support, as I have rather weak + creaky joints.
    * Kirkland Multi-Vitamin - The orange pills. A standard Multi-vitamin.
    * Equate Vitamin D - I actually have a Vitamin D deficiency. Although I am not lactose intolerant, I do not drink milk. More on that later!
    * Kirkland Vitamin C - Standard Vitamin C supplement.

For those who are big into bodybuilding and/or powerlifting, you would have noticed that I don?t own or use "Animal Paks", or any other high-end supplementation. The reason is because I am trying to save as much money as I can. Although I do agree that with certain products, you get what you pay for (such as Animal Paks), I do not think I need that extra 5-10% boost.

Since it is raining outside, and I do not feel like being stung by billions of bugs, I will be performing my cardio session in doors. Luckily, I have a treadmill at home. According to the CHA diet, it is recommended that I perform a low-intense, steady cardio session for 30-40 minutes. This would mean walking/jogging on the treadmill at maximum incline at a medium/low speed. Don?t let the pace fool you. The incline will definitely get your heart going.

Recommended Exercise: Low intensity Cardio.
    Try increasing the resistance/incline on your cardio machine and move at a slow and steady pace. You'll be surprised at how much you're going to sweat! Not only will you burn hundreds of calories, but you will save your joints as well.
    Last edited by tehk; 08-10-2009 at 03:00 AM.
    30 Day Fitness Challenge

I have lost over 100lbs and I still can't stay motivated. I have been bodybuilding/powerlifting for 2-3 years now, and every training session feels like a chore.

Over the next 30 days, I'm going to push myself to getting back into shape, and back into loving fitness. Follow my website for training logs, diet recipes, and much more!

Save Money and Get Free Stuff from Supplements Canada

Supplements Canada (aka. Popeyes) is probably the best supplement distributor in Canada. They have a huge range of different brands at very reasonable prices. Albeit, our neighbours to the South get far better deals on supplements, as well as almost everything consumer related. But, with this special ordering technique, I have been able to save over $10.00 CAD every time.

This morning, I ordered the Lipo 6X fat burner, as well as several other items. Supplements Canada ships for free if you order over $99.00 before taxes. Therefore, I recommend browsing the clearance section of the website to qualify you for the free shipping deal. For my order, I chose L-Glutamine and Kre-Aklyn.

The Coupon Code
    The coupon code XFS will automatically get you $10.00 CAD off. Supplements Canada always includes free samples and a free shaker cup with every order.

Don?t Forget the Free T-Shirt
    Underneath the order form, there is a comment box. Let them know what shirt size you would like. If they have shirts in stock, they will include it free with your order. From my experience, the shirts are white with an ?Allmax Nutrition? design.
    30 Day Fitness Challenge