Thread: stressing out

jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10)

stressing out

ok so ive been stressing about this school year coming up
    the reason why is because i started bodybuilding in march and i had 2 teachers that were cool about me eating in class. They understand what and why and all. Anyways they knew the reason why is because one of my teachers go to the gym that im going to so he understood very well. The other one we had to pretend we had a job interview so i had to put that on my resume so she understood that. My point is what am i suppose to ask my new teachers on the first day of school?

" Hi my name is ________ i was wondering if it was ok if i ate in your class for fitness purposes?"

The least i can do if give em in return is my respect and my hard work in return

Hopefully i don't annoy my counselor switching around my classes to cool teachers that basically dont give a **** on what you do in the class cause what your grade is in the class is what you deserve.

And i might cheat in P.E as well cause every week on Wednesday we run a mile and the dude just put a mark on hour hand with a sharpie ill just walk it, mark it on my hand and by the end just poor some water on my forehead and pretend i ran. ( im trying to avoid cardio )

bulking to 235 by Dec. derdog909's Avatar
    derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    shouldnt be hard to eat with the school schedule
    dont you have a breaks and lunches?

and you dont have to avoid cardio. just eat more on those days
    Pi Kappa Alpha

Current supplements:
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    Creatine
    Dymatize Whey

"I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. " - Henry Rollins

jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimmybody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by derdog909 View Post
    shouldnt be hard to eat with the school schedule
    dont you have a breaks and lunches?

and you dont have to avoid cardio. just eat more on those days
    yea we have only lunch no nutrition