Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

GF "taking a break" with me....

I was/ still am so in love with her, and she is deeply in love with me. We've been dating for about 6 months and I really fell hard for her. We had so much in common and we absolutely loved being with each other. I didn't have a job for a while and quickly ran out of money, so we wasn't able to do a lot of things. My mom is also a bit controlling and she got sick of that. I am guilty of being a bitch and not always trying my hardest to make things work. However, I cannot let this girl go. I don't know for how long the break will be, but I just cannot be without her. It's not one-itis or white knighting or anything like that. It's really a case of love. She told me she still deeply loves me but isn't happy with the way things are right now.

I cannot imagine her being in a relationship with anybody but myself, and vice versa.

The best way to try to get her back is to obviously get a job and show her I can be a man, but I've tried so hard this whole summer and haven't gotten anything yet.

We both are also taking the same classes this upcoming semester and we'll see each other everyday. I cannot just be friends with her or push her out of my life altogether.

Now, she's going away sometime this week for two weeks and I have just a little bit of money. Do you think it's a smart idea to go to her house tomorrow just to see her and be with her before she leaves? Or should I just let it be for a little?
    "Misc Cologne Crew"
    "IF Crew"

Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Things happen for a reason. This is a good time to focus on you and your life. get a great job, an education and whatever.

You're 19.. there are plenty of women out there who wont pull the "we need a break" bs on your ass. When your 25 then worry. Right now live your life and let **** happen.

Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I wouldn't go over there brah. If she wants a break then give her a break and don't contact her or anything.

yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeekd25 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nathan52789 View Post
    I wouldn't go over there brah. If she wants a break then give her a break and don't contact her or anything.
    Part of the problem is that I didn't always go over or make a great attempt to do so because of my money situation. I just thought if I surprised her and went there tomorrow she would be happier and realize that I'm in this for real, and that I'm manning up.

I also have a fear that this break is going to be permanent and that is the last thing I want to happen. With her, I was so happy, and now I feel like blah... like life is meaningless in a sense.
    Last edited by yankeekd25; 08-09-2009 at 07:04 PM.
    "Misc Cologne Crew"
    "IF Crew"

Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xo_blondie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yankeekd25 View Post
    Part of the problem is that I didn't always go over or make a great attempt to do so because of my money situation. I just thought if I surprised her and went there tomorrow she would be happier and realize that I'm in this for real, and that I'm manning up
    The reasons girls go on breakes is cuz they don't wanna see you, and they wanna keep u around JUST IN CASE. Let her be she chose to have time on her own so leave her alone. If she wants you she will come to you. Don't go impressing her with hugs and roses. not gonna work.

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Give her space and let her come to you

In the meantime, occupy yourself with other girls and she will get very jelly

Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nathan52789 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thats a tough call man. I know personally if she told me she wanted a break as hard as it may seem I would stop all contact. But then again each case is different.

Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kevintensity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xo_blondie View Post
    The reasons girls go on breakes is cuz they don't wanna see you, and they wanna keep u around JUST IN CASE. Let her be she chose to have time on her own so leave her alone. If she wants you she will come to you. Don't go impressing her with hugs and roses. not gonna work.
    listen to this woman.

just let her go on her vacation. maybe she will contact you when she gets back

resU deretsigeR fkn_give_me_abs's Avatar
    fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fkn_give_me_abs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a break generally means it's over in my experience brutha, i suggest you try to move on and don't put too much into hoping it gets back together
    i'm a real boy!

PT and Coach - http://www.********.com/sagertrain

Originally Posted by fkn_give_me_abs View Post
    a break generally means it's over in my experience brutha, i suggest you try to move on and don't put too much into hoping it gets back together
    See, I just can't accept this. I know she really loves me. I can understand why she's doing this... She's very easy to please and I didn't always do my best. I just have a feeling that if I go to her house tomorrow it would quicken the healing process between us. She loves little surprises like this.
    "Misc Cologne Crew"
    "IF Crew"

See, I just can't accept this. I know she really loves me. I can understand why she's doing this... She's very easy to please and I didn't always do my best. I just have a feeling that if I go to her house tomorrow it would quicken the healing process between us. She loves little surprises like this.
    It sounds like a bad idea to me though man. If she wants a break give it to her, if she really wanted to see you she wouldn't have wanted a break man. I know it sucks but if you force something like that it could just drive her further away from you.

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was/ still am so in love with her, and she is deeply in love with me. We've been dating for about 6 months and I really fell hard for her. We had so much in common and we absolutely loved being with each other. I didn't have a job for a while and quickly ran out of money, so we wasn't able to do a lot of things. My mom is also a bit controlling and she got sick of that. I am guilty of being a bitch and not always trying my hardest to make things work. However, I cannot let this girl go. I don't know for how long the break will be, but I just cannot be without her. It's not one-itis or white knighting or anything like that. It's really a case of love. She told me she still deeply loves me but isn't happy with the way things are right now.

I cannot imagine her being in a relationship with anybody but myself, and vice versa.

The best way to try to get her back is to obviously get a job and show her I can be a man, but I've tried so hard this whole summer and haven't gotten anything yet.

We both are also taking the same classes this upcoming semester and we'll see each other everyday. I cannot just be friends with her or push her out of my life altogether.

Now, she's going away sometime this week for two weeks and I have just a little bit of money. Do you think it's a smart idea to go to her house tomorrow just to see her and be with her before she leaves? Or should I just let it be for a little?
    Any girl who ''takes a break'' from their boyfriends aren't keen on the relationship anymore. I know it sounds very obvious, but when we get pussy whipped then it's really easy to overlook the obvious reality of the situation.

Seriously mate, i'd give her a week at the most just to give her space, but after that i'd be cutting off ties because if she hesitates much longer then she obviously isn't that into the relationship.

Registered User trainTilfailure's Avatar
    trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000)
    Part of the problem is that I didn't always go over or make a great attempt to do so because of my money situation. I just thought if I surprised her and went there tomorrow she would be happier and realize that I'm in this for real, and that I'm manning up.

I also have a fear that this break is going to be permanent and that is the last thing I want to happen. With her, I was so happy, and now I feel like blah... like life is meaningless in a sense.
    god damn u have a lot to learn my man

Originally Posted by Fairplay View Post
    Any girl who ''takes a break'' from their boyfriends aren't keen on the relationship anymore. I know it sounds very obvious, but when we get pussy whipped then it's really easy to overlook the obvious reality of the situation.

Seriously mate, i'd give her a week at the most just to give her space, but after that i'd be cutting off ties because if she hesitates much longer then she obviously isn't that into the relationship.
    A few days ago we were exchanging some really passionate moments proclaiming our love for each other. Now, all of a sudden this happens. It's the worst feeling in the world. I feel numb and devastated. I just don't know how to handle this. While all of you say to stay away for a while, and maybe even longer, I just can't do it. This is a girl who I had the deepest connection of all with. We never fought or argued about anything. Everything was so awesome. Why oh why?
    "Misc Cologne Crew"
    "IF Crew"

Truth is women use the same reasoning as you men do when it comes to going on a break. You guys don't do it just to sit there and better yourselves, you do it to see if there's better pussy out there while holding on to us with the "break leash". Women do it too.. we're not that innocent

Truth is women use the same reasoning as you men do when it comes to going on a break. You guys don't do it just to sit there and better yourselves, you do it to see if there's better pussy out there while holding on to us with the "break leash". Women do it too.. we're not that innocent
    She told me that she could never picture herself being with anybody else, but I guess that was all a bunch of bull****?
    "Misc Cologne Crew"
    "IF Crew"

ahmed813 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    no such thing as break relationship over srry

She told me that she could never picture herself being with anybody else, but I guess that was all a bunch of bull****?
    Yea.. it was just a way of her saying something sweet to make you keep waiting for her return. You have a life to live. Don't be sitting around for some chick who takes a break just because she wont talk to you about the problems. Done deal. Go have fun

As bad as it may sound its possible man.

Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fairplay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A few days ago we were exchanging some really passionate moments proclaiming our love for each other. Now, all of a sudden this happens. It's the worst feeling in the world. I feel numb and devastated. I just don't know how to handle this. While all of you say to stay away for a while, and maybe even longer, I just can't do it. This is a girl who I had the deepest connection of all with. We never fought or argued about anything. Everything was so awesome. Why oh why?
    The fact that you two were 'so in love' but never argued about anything tells me that maybe you two weren't completely honest with each other. It's obvious that something is up now she's left. Often they'll suffer in silence, they won't be straight with you if something is bothering them and eventually they'll just leave (like she's done). Don't worry though brother, we all have these problems, noone is innocent, we just have to learn for next time.

I say actions speak louder than words. If she really loved you she'd still be here. She'll probably go round in circles, not really sure what she wants so she'll probably try and get back with you, but it won't be long until she'll want another 'break'.

MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MaInEvenTa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea.. it was just a way of her saying something sweet to make you keep waiting for her return. You have a life to live. Don't be sitting around for some chick who takes a break just because she wont talk to you about the problems. Done deal. Go have fun
    This. A break=time to look to see if I can get something better.... and of course if they dont find anything then they might come back to you. Best thing to do is move on and find another pussy to **** brah

Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500) Andre-n-Andre is not very helpful. (-500)
    Men do that? Who are these soft homos? I thought the break tactic was a strictly a bitch thing?

insert cool bus VVVVV theubernoob's Avatar
    theubernoob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theubernoob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theubernoob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theubernoob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theubernoob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theubernoob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best thing for you to do is man up, don't talk to her, and be the best you can be. you need to act and show that you are just fine without her.

talk to other women and wait for her to come back to you. if you get all mushy and bitch like she will not come back to you. listen to me on this ****.
    dgaf bout rep. gimme my god dam school bus back.

member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

of course it is..your 19...do you think everyone ends up with their first love?

Gangsta of Two Wheels fergman311's Avatar
    fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fergman311 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Who gives a sh*t... talk to me in 6 years.

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    So if I've read this right.... She's going away for 2 weeks and in the lead up to her vacation she has asked for a break. Hmmm....

Actions speak louder than words..... she may claim she ''deeply loves you'' but ask yourself this...... if the shoe was on the other foot..... would you ask for a break from her..... the girl you claim to be so deeply in love with so much and not have her in your life?

Political Broscientist roach_coach's Avatar
    roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000) roach_coach is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fergman311 View Post

Who gives a sh*t... talk to me in 6 years.
    This... lol. You're young. If she needs a "break" from constant inundations of a relationship, I kinda get where she's coming from (some people just want to get away from that for a bit). But you should be prepared to be single once again if she sounds like she's uninterested right now. Also, a quick reminder: YOU'RE YOUNG. You'll eventually find someone, just go out and have fun.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, because I'm the baddest motherf#*%er in the valley.

Reps for life: Mattw30

Note: The posts by this account do not represent the views of any institution or organization, and in some cases the author himself.

Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000) Gronnie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Relationship=over
    Principal Engineer
    CS Crew

"Political correctness is tyranny with manners." - Charlston Heston

chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chirppy82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Friendzone!! jokes

Give her space, if she is so keen / in love with you she wouldn' be pulling this ****e.
    Hard to take no doubt but move on. As said by another poster, concentrate on yourself and your goals. If she comes back great but if not you won't have wasted time sitting around.

"Life's a beach, dig it" :P
    Aussie Summer Crew - ASC unite!
    "Lifes what you make of it"
    "No one gives you anything, you have to take it"

Virgin women-hater Frozen_By_You's Avatar
    Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Frozen_By_You is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    She's trying to let you go softly, to not hurt you.

Do you really believe it when she says she's not seeing herself with someone else? Get out of your mind for a moment and look at the facts.

You're 19, i suppose she's in your age range as well. There's millions of attractive women and men all around the world but by some miracle, you guys happened to stumble upon each other, perfect soulmates separated only by a few kilometers! Of the MILLIONS of women you could have meet, she was there all along, so close!

Yeah right.

Look, i know it feels horrible right now when you think of it, but trust me. She's not "the one", it's not even love man. I'm not trying to belittle your feelings but you're young and you've been seeing this girl for a few months.. You're infatuated with lust and emotions and you feel you won't be able to meet another girl like her, which in a way, it's true.

All relationships are different. You connect with some girls more than others. Sometimes it takes months or years before finding someone special again. One thing for sure tho, she's a drop in your ocean.

SHE'S A DROP IN YOUR OCEAN, SON.
    Ignoring an attention whore is like stabbing them in the heart. - BreadNGatorade