Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000) balls2wall is a name known to all. (+5000)

Road to the Olympia: "Don't Count Me Out!" Victor Martinez Trains Legs

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/2245/225/

Props to md for all these videos.

Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool video.

I did notice that for someone who doesn't listen to what anyone says he sure does seem to focus quite a bit on what people say. It's hard to see how he looks under that clothes but it's nice to see him making a video and hopefully he'll be in great shape for the Olympia. He is definitely one of the top guys but I don't see what he could possibly do to overcome Phil or Kai. Let alone place ahead of the honorary 2nd Dexter Jackson.

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Even if Victor brings up his thighs, his calves are genetically weak and also he cannot get that feathered look to his quads like Kai...

Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chizek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for the vid, repped!

This year Olympia is stacked, I can't wait
    Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach

- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Favorite Bodybuilders (Past & Present): Kevin Levrone, Phil Heath, Evan Centopani, Shawn Ray, Dorian Yates, Roelly Winklaar

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CloudSurfer View Post
    Even if Victor brings up his thighs, his calves are genetically weak and also he cannot get that feathered look to his quads like Kai...
    Lots of bbers have won without having the better parts such as Yates, Cutler..

doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) doublexl85 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great vid.. one of my fave bbers..
    ★♠ Underground Asylum ♠★ ★♠ BMBC ♠★ ★♠ GRACIE JIU JITSU ♠★

Click to Give @ The Child Health Site: http://tinyurl.com/nwq3fo

"victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay its price"
    - Sun Tzu

"dont tell me the skys the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.."
    - unknown

"My teachers used to say that fighting would take me nowhere. Just last year it took me around the world 3 times."
    - Renzo Gracie

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chococat View Post
    Cool video.

I did notice that for someone who doesn't listen to what anyone says he sure does seem to focus quite a bit on what people say. It's hard to see how he looks under that clothes but it's nice to see him making a video and hopefully he'll be in great shape for the Olympia. He is definitely one of the top guys but I don't see what he could possibly do to overcome Phil or Kai. Let alone place ahead of the honorary 2nd Dexter Jackson.
    how so?

kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good Physique, but I just don't like his attitude. He sounds very arrogant, and seems to have some feeling that he deserves 1st place no matter what. Although the '07 O didn't go his way, he should just focus on whats happening in the present. This year is definitely going to be one of the better 'Os we've seen. Can't wait, I've got my tickets!

TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kenfowler View Post
    Good Physique, but I just don't like his attitude. He sounds very arrogant, and seems to have some feeling that he deserves 1st place no matter what. Although the '07 O didn't go his way, he should just focus on whats happening in the present. This year is definitely going to be one of the better 'Os we've seen. Can't wait, I've got my tickets!
    He's confident. There seems to be a fine line between confidence and arrogance. To be a top level bodybuilder you have to think you're the best no matter what.

kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kenfowler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TMaG82 View Post
    He's confident. There seems to be a fine line between confidence and arrogance. To be a top level bodybuilder you have to think you're the best no matter what.
    Maybe. I mean, I just get a different vibe when I see Heath or Cutler speaking about competitions or training. It could be the accent though (if that makes sense).

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by frank8880 View Post
    lol wut? so does dexter have good calves?
    Maybe its the agle of the pics or the lighting or whatever...BUT I was thinking a couple days ago that I have never seen a good calve on any of the pros on stage? Seems that off season or out of the light they look larger?

I think that is one of the hardest parts to bring up well enough to say WOW to..

Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50) Animal_B will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    youve never seen a pro with calves that makes you go wow?
    your not looking hard enough

Originally Posted by Animal_B View Post
    youve never seen a pro with calves that makes you go wow?
    your not looking hard enough

I have never seen "on stage" any pros calves look that good. I have seen pics posted on here a thousand times and they look small and smooth. You know how everyone comments on Flex's calves? Thats what they all normally look like from the pics I see.

Those pics you posted are great though..

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Maybe its the agle of the pics or the lighting or whatever...BUT I was thinking a couple days ago that I have never seen a good calve on any of the pros on stage? Seems that off season or out of the light they look larger?

I think that is one of the hardest parts to bring up well enough to say WOW to..

I do kind of agree. I mean, Kai, Jay and (especially) Branch have some freaky ass calves, but they do need to be unbelievable just to 'pop' out on stage.

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Lots of bbers have won without having the better parts such as Yates, Cutler..
    That's right, Yates didn't have better parts...

Wait wut?

I honestly don't understand why people don't appreciate Cutler, IMO he deserved it very much in 2006 and definitely pushed Ronnie over the years since 2001 like nobody else did.

Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000) Chococat is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    how so?
    00:09 "What did you think, I wasn't coming back? Don't count me out clowns, come on."

01:42 "So, people think I should have to do something different but, all I needed was recovery time."

02:13 "What people say they gonna always say I mean I don't really listen. I don't chat, I don't listen to pretty much anybody."

04:30 "You know, I love bodybuilding I just don't know if bodybuilding loves me."

04:45 "Victor loves to be an underdog. And now that he's an underdog again I think those guys should be watching out. Because I know they haven't mentioned him and they have in a way counted him out."

07:47 "And people counting me out, I mean, I been being counted out since I was born.(laugh) My father counted me out. I mean, so if I don't know you and you count me out it don't mean ****. Cause I don't know you, and you don't know me."

I don't really care. I think he's a great bodybuilder but I think the incredible progress that Heath and Kai Greene have made have, unless I see different left him behind. Those two guys have left a bunch of guys behind. During the video it just seemed like he had more of a chip on his shoulder than he was genuinely confident.

When I see Heath's video I think wow, that guy is in control, down to earth and pretty confident. I saw Kai's video and again, very down to earth, friendly and confident. Victor Martinez however sounds a little bitter. Maybe it's just that he's been through a lot and I understand that personalities, pressure and dieting can make the nicest guys sound less than upbeat and friendly.

I do wish him the best and I hope he does great but right now my money is on either Phil Heath or Kai Greene.

Become Your Own Greatness x800venom's Avatar
    x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) x800venom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The man is coming back from a career ending injury and his sister was just murdered.

For those of you judging him by this video alone:

1. Give the man a break.
    2. Don't make a judgment from one video about someone, for someone posting in the IFBB section slamming a pro you sure have little knowledge about Vic's personality and obviously haven't seen the many other videos he has out.

TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TripTastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by x800venom View Post
    The man is coming back from a career ending injury and his sister was just murdered.

For those of you judging him by this video alone:

1. Give the man a break.
    2. Don't make a judgment from one video about someone, for someone posting in the IFBB section slamming a pro you sure have little knowledge about Vic's personality and obviously haven't seen the many other videos he has out.

vic's actually an approachable guy....ive met him at the ASC twice now.
    best meet lifts- 935/660/715

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This guy is a true gym warrior.
    Of course i'm rooting for Heath but i would really like to see Vic winning the whole thing.
    What this guy went throught in the last few years,make me really wanna see him winning.
    Last edited by SickBoy_Cage; 08-10-2009 at 12:40 AM.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chococat View Post
    00:09 "What did you think, I wasn't coming back? Don't count me out clowns, come on."

01:42 "So, people think I should have to do something different but, all I needed was recovery time."

02:13 "What people say they gonna always say I mean I don't really listen. I don't chat, I don't listen to pretty much anybody."

04:30 "You know, I love bodybuilding I just don't know if bodybuilding loves me."

04:45 "Victor loves to be an underdog. And now that he's an underdog again I think those guys should be watching out. Because I know they haven't mentioned him and they have in a way counted him out."

Every single one of those things could've been after just listening ONCE to what people were saying after his Arnold Classic placing. So it doesn't really contradict when he says "I don't really listen" since he didn't say "I never listen"

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    This guy is a true gym warrior.
    Of course i'm rooting for Heath but i would really like to see Vic winning the whole thing.
    What this guy went throught in the last few years,make me really wanna see him winning.
    x2 i dont think anyone would be upset if he wins it

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    x2 i dont think anyone would be upset if he wins it
    People talk at how much Kai deserve it but Look at Vic.
    In 2007 like 4 or 5 weeks out his mom died,he got screwed out of the title in the same year. In 2008 when he goes as the favorite for the AC & possibly the favorite for the Olympia,he has a major ending carrer injurie. He wins over the injurie,now his sister gets brutally murdered.
    Kai had to work and do some nasty stuff to pursuit his dream but it's no different then some of the other bodybuilders had to do or keep doing it to pursuit their dreams but what Vic went throught,that's the real deal.

SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100) SluggoSteel is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    People talk at how much Kai deserve it but Look at Vic.
    In 2007 like 4 or 5 weeks out his mom died,he got screwed out of the title in the same year. In 2008 when he goes as the favorite for the AC & possibly the favorite for the Olympia,he has a major ending carrer injurie. He wins over the injurie,now his sister gets brutally murdered.
    Kai had to work and do some nasty stuff to pursuit his dream but it's no different then some of the other bodybuilders had to do or keep doing it to pursuit their dreams but what Vic went throught,that's the real deal.
    x2. people here who think hes arrogant obviously dont know what hes been through his career especially last few years, they dont know much about him because they count him out like he says.....

i think thats what he means when he says he deserves the title to, he should have never lost in 2007. im sure any bodybuilding is satisfied with just one olympia win

morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morderstwo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good Physique, but I just don't like his attitude. He sounds very arrogant, and seems to have some feeling that he deserves 1st place no matter what. Although the '07 O didn't go his way, he should just focus on whats happening in the present.
    Maybe. I mean, I just get a different vibe when I see Heath or Cutler speaking about competitions or training. It could be the accent though (if that makes sense).
    u dont remember they way cutler used to speak prior to finally winning it? he always used to say he got screwed. watch him get interviewed backstage at the 2005, even when ronnie was the clear winner.

its extreme to be at the top & its the mindset that comes with the territory.

yeh vic does seem to have a chip, going all the way back to his father's attitude towards him, but some guys just use that as fuel to get better & better & love proving ppl wrong. others let it consume them & destroy them, so u cant really conclude much from it until we see the result.
    Last edited by morderstwo; 08-10-2009 at 03:47 AM.

TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMaG82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Watch Cutler's latest DVD, he says that Dexter didn't win the 2008 Olympia and that basically he gave it away to Dex.

I've talked to Victor frequently and see him a few times a week and he's one of the more approachable pro athletes that I know. Other athletes doesn't seem to want to give you the time of day and have this aura about them that they're better than you are but Victor is one of the more genuine guys that I know.

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    I really hope he does bring his legs up, if he does he will give anybody a push.
    No crew crew.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dudes a baddass
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xpeterx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He looks so freakin awesome in a t-shirt...
    Look how vascular I am, Brian! If there`s one thing women love it`s a vascular man!

entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000) entropy1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    what happened with his sister?

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Another excellent vid from MD.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser