Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Showers at my gym have cubicles.

And free body wash!
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youngt View Post
    well, i have 8 people in my house so if i don't take a shower at home, i think it makes somewhat of a difference.
    well unless you account for all 8 people, you not taking a shower will still only save a few cents like any other person not taking one....
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stronguy91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    use to shower at the gym...didn't mind but when old men started coming out with their patchy loose balls and infected dicks, i stopped

RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10) RMcDonagh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My gym has shower cubicles so I don't need to worry about people copping a look, if they do they're going out of their way to do it so they'll get caught out pretty quickly. I just walk around with a towel around my waist and my head held high, no one sees mine and I don't see others.

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man some of you guys are either really insecure, or have tiny weens...

I take showers at my high school, and if i go to the college gym, but not at the private gym cause there is no shower.

Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Work In Progres View Post
    Man some of you guys are either really insecure, or have tiny weens...

I take showers at my high school, and if i go to the college gym, but not at the private gym cause there is no shower.
    Or are insecure and have tiny weens.

I live a 5 min drive from the gym so i dont see much point in using their showers as it means i would need to bring a change of clothes and my own body wash etc. Effort.

Personal Trainer lilmanthatcould's Avatar
    lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lilmanthatcould is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eh, my dad couldnt be arsed to have us take a shower when we got home so as kids whenever we went to the pool or gym or something always had to take a shower there whether we liked it or not.

Kinda glad, sometimes you dont really have a choice and if your are too freaked out about it your going to have problems.

Like during wrestling season we had massive skin disease breakouts so we made a mandatory shower rule after practice before we could go home.

Or like when we went to U.S Army Midwhest Nationals this summer, sweaty and all that from our matches the chicks that came with us wouldnt let us back in the cars until we took a shower lol even though the hotel was bout 10mins away

It's still kinda weird for me, for the longest time I wore my boxers in the shower just cause I was insecure (uncircumcised) . But in actuality no dude really gives a **** about anyone elses dick in the shower , only people that care are the insecure ones and the gay ones

So what the dude next to you has a bigger dick then you? you dont know him you probably arn't goin to see him again take your shower go home. So what some wrinkly ass old guy is next to you , you dont need to look at him take your shower and go home. So what if the dude next to you has a boner, all the more reason to take your shower quick and get home .

Only time you should be worried is when some big (230lb) black muscular dude comes up next to you in the shower (serious) . Had it happen me , hoping its just cause there were no other shower spots left (multiple shower heads per a spot ) , luckily I had my team mates around anyway though incase **** go real ya know?

Anyway thats my 2 cents

Givememass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I go to work after the gym so I usually do take a shower there. Our gym has seperate stalls though so i't not an open shower. I have been to gyms though with open showers and have never felt uncomfortable taking a shower there either. I mean...we are all dudes and can be mature in knowing that we all have dicks...it's a fact...so as long as your not staring at other dudes it should be no big deal i would assume

Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000) Beliveau is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do, my gym has individual showers with curtains.

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cultural differences I suppose... Nothing weird about it here in Finland. To me, you all sound insecure and utterly homophobic. Nothing wrong about the latter (since you probably can't help it) but it doesn't mean you have to take it to extremities. Everyone minds their own businesses around here.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dan828 View Post
    I usually wait till i get home to take a shower since i don't feel too comfortable being naked around a bunch of dudes. Is it just me or do you guys feel the same?
    Eh, been showering with dudes for 5 years, I can do it at the gym.
    Inb4******* - I go to boarding school. w/e
    60% of the time my posts are helpful, every time.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

Registered Sex Offender Bestbrah's Avatar
    Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bestbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I live a 10 min walk from gym, and nowdays i dont even take clothes, i just go down in my gym stuff so nope, no shower for me. (i try to minimize the time i spend away from home whenever i go to gym (except for the actual lifting, for that i just stay as long as i have to))

When i used to go to another gym which was further away from my place, i used to take showers after every workout though.
    "You wont find strong men with weak hands"

RIP Zyzz

Current stats -> Goals by january 2012 -> Goals by december 2012

Bench- 125x5 -> 185x1 -> 250x1
    Squat- 200x5 -> 285x1 -> 385x1
    Deadlift- 275x5 -> 375x1 -> 440x1
    Press- 90x5 -> 130x1 -> 185x1
    Power Clean- 145x2 -> 190x1 -> 270x1
    Pull ups- 6 reps -> 15 reps -> 40 reps

Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FaIIen View Post
    Cultural differences I suppose... Nothing weird about it here in Finland. To me, you all sound insecure and utterly homophobic. Nothing wrong about the latter (since you probably can't help it) but it doesn't mean you have to take it to extremities. Everyone minds their own businesses around here.
    Nothing weird about it here in Estonia as well... heck,we go to sauna without pants and towels -.- , never forget your beer though.

LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LiamR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yea I do, but in a cubicle rather than out with the oldies who've just got out of the pool :L

Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jordybeast will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea, gym has individual showers and free shower gel/shampoo
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138976473 - My Cutting Log

Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Aleksandru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I used to take showers in my old gym a lot. Lift weights, enjoy 15-20 minutes in a sauna with a towel, and take a shower right after. We had cubicles with curtains for privacy.

I've only taken 3 showers in the gym I go to now, but I stopped because I go with my dad now and we try to get in and get out of the gym within an hour or so. I don't really have a problem with naked men being around me because chances are, they're not looking at my junk and I'm not looking at theirs, nor do any of the men in my gym make eye contact with each other anyway.

Could be a cultural thing as the other two posters have said. In Moldova, they have public baths at some places so it's not like anyone is ever embarrassed to show some skin. I guess people in America just like to think if someone shows their junk out in the open, it's a sign telling you to either prepare your angus or to freak out like some extreme homophobe.

I don't even like it here karlstromer's Avatar
    karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10) karlstromer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    after every workout, my gym's sauna is basically the only reason I wake up in the morning.

MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrPistachio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I'm pretty young and there's no cubicles or curtains or anything, and my house is only like 15-20 minutes walking distance from the gym, so I don't try.

Training for an iron butt Icepray's Avatar
    Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Icepray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends if I'm going straight home after, usually than shower at home so I can wear my home cloths and chill, if I'm going out/back to class/seeing somebody I'll shower at the gym
    Follow my vlog on my journey as an Amputee !
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/icepray
    Instagram: Icepray
    ********: www.********.com/ampuvation

Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gayfish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I shower at home cus I live like 3-400 meters away, but I wouldn't have a problem taking a shower at the gym. Student gym, so rarely see any old folks (thankfully)

Reps for bertstare Incompliance's Avatar
    Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000) Incompliance is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Givememass View Post
    Well I go to work after the gym so I usually do take a shower there. Our gym has seperate stalls though so i't not an open shower. I have been to gyms though with open showers and have never felt uncomfortable taking a shower there either. I mean...we are all dudes and can be mature in knowing that we all have dicks...it's a fact...so as long as your not staring at other dudes it should be no big deal i would assume
    Strong bump.

Why are you searching this topic?

lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50) lgnyc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hate showering at the gym. The open prison showers. The slimy floors. The towel rack a million miles away. No way.
    allergic to creatine crew

Progressive Overlord itsperseus's Avatar
    itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000) itsperseus is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is not interesting enough to deserve a 2 year bump.

waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) waqas11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i do, my gym has 15 showers on both sides, one side without any doors and the other side with walls.
    EDIT: HAHA just noticed the date, i wonder why the person who bumped it was searching for showers!
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Rep 500+

Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000) Juustin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Aleksandru View Post
    I used to take showers in my old gym a lot. Lift weights, enjoy 15-20 minutes in a sauna with a towel, and take a shower right after. We had cubicles with curtains for privacy.

I've only taken 3 showers in the gym I go to now, but I stopped because I go with my dad now and we try to get in and get out of the gym within an hour or so. I don't really have a problem with naked men being around me because chances are, they're not looking at my junk and I'm not looking at theirs, nor do any of the men in my gym make eye contact with each other anyway.

Could be a cultural thing as the other two posters have said. In Moldova, they have public baths at some places so it's not like anyone is ever embarrassed to show some skin. I guess people in America just like to think if someone shows their junk out in the open, it's a sign telling you to either prepare your angus or to freak out like some extreme homophobe.
    Sick, first romanian lifter I've seen on this site!

thegaychef has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

naked

Originally Posted by fitnessnewb View Post
    omfg I always have to shower at home because I need to refill my body energy with a shake so it can build muscle teh fastest. I live 5 mins away from the gym anyways.
    well in england communial showers are the norm at school and my gym so guys have problem showering naked and letting it all hang out... No towl dance for me. Work out. Kit off walled to shower n back again nude ... Hay we all have the. Same junk hanging so why hide it!

exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) exstatik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by prodigy1290 View Post
    I dont take showers at the gym..

but this year, im going to have to...i have class..gym..class..class..home...what ever happend to private showers? I mean why not put a little wall between each shower or some****?
    My gym has like 40 showers all separated with walls

gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50) gb5k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nah. I like spending a long time in the shower once I get home. Although I still occasionally have to shower at the gym if I'm in a rush.

Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000) Arathor is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I've never showered at my gym, although the showers look really nice and there's like 4 private bathrooms where you can have them so I might bring a towel next time!

Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's disgusting not to take a shower after you've been sweating..