EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Teen Gay Bodybuilder(video)

WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WildBill0771 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay? What's the point of this thread?

Were you not aware that there are homosexual bodybuilders? Believe it or not, asian people bodybuild too.

Rumor has it even some black people do.

Crazy, right?

RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50) RobCamlin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The kid is not big, that's his point...
    I am an artist...
    My body is my marble...
    I sculpt with an iron chisel...

DO WORK CREW - NJ

CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) CJ_Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yea it has nothing to do with him being gay...it's the fact he has like 20 videos of himself flexing and **** and it's kinda pathetic. Not as much as that kid who posted a video of him flexing and breakin an apple on youtube (rep for video)

EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) EatLikeABeast has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by WildBill0771 View Post
    Okay? What's the point of this thread?

Were you not aware that there are homosexual bodybuilders? Believe it or not, asian people bodybuild too.

Rumor has it even some black people do.

Crazy, right?
    shut the F*ck up!

@CJ_Guns

hell yeah!

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wtf he buys his clothes from the baby section

blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) blitzburgh760 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in b4 red

Originally Posted by LargeSmallGuy View Post
    Asians bodybuild!? Thats a nice joke you got going on over there.
    You're lucky you don't get the ones in high school that think they're big, and try to look big in freaking swimming trunks and crap.

Those rice eaters can't get large.

Yes... I'm racist.
    hey dude..rice is good to eat

Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love how he nods at the end to signal "yeah that's it broseph, we're done here". You can tell he was full of achievement by looking like a twat on youtube.
    Photochops on the Misc are my highlight.

I'm 18, do I have potential? (Not srs)

johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnjames1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    poor lil puddin pusher lol
    CAUSE I CAN BE BIGGER BIGGER STRONGER STRONGER HARDER HARDER...

Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Uneducated17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hes blatently only doing it to chat to other gay lads over youtube. If you look at the comments they all love him.

Originally Posted by Uneducated17 View Post
    Hes blatently only doing it to chat to other gay lads over youtube. If you look at the comments they all love him.
    yes..how stupid like that..

operation discovery gunners1234's Avatar
    gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gunners1234 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does that guy actually work out?

Anon_1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You're lucky you don't get the ones in high school that think they're big, and try to look big in freaking swimming trunks and crap.

Yes... I'm racist.
    thats not asian u idiot

FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50) FITNESSKY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    whats this thread suppose to be for...is he looking to get with a dude...or actually talk about how he can improve his workouts??????

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/splitsecond123

That's ALL I'm going to say.
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250) barbarian_ben has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lastlieutenant View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/user/splitsecond123

That's ALL I'm going to say.
    "20 yr old fitness Freakkkk 100 % natural Ive been working out for around 1 year hard now. I use to b a fat mess when i would just constantly treat myself too fast food I finally said **** it I wanna b jacked as the movie stars and started biking jogging and cutting back on my general food intake Ive achieved such astonishing results from this workout routine. I encourage other's too get off there asses and atleast keep yourself feeling healthy( plz comment or rate) i wanna know what people think i was thinking modeling eventually, but make sure to check out all my video's i have 90!!!... OO and also for the people that just call me skinny or ugly atleast post a video to prove how much more superior you are then me otherwise i just take you as a scared bitch talking **** behind there computer thanks....."

ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ladiesman088 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    .... dude when i was up in boston i met this personal trainer who was f*ckin HUGE bro, and he was gay..... He was cool as **** and would **** around with everyone in the gym lol. Everyone liked him he was just a cool ass dude
    YEAH BUDDAY!!!

nikk918 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nikk918 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nikk918 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nikk918 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im a nice guy but when it comes to playing on xbox live im the most competitive one on,and i love to play mlg!!!!!!!!

Name: justin

im an all around guy,i try my best every day.
    i like to drink the new gaderade g2 and powerade zero.
    Im funny and im lazy when it comes to school.im smart but only when i want 2 be. im a class clown, i get into trouble sometimes at school. i cry during sad movies but i dont tell any guys at my school that because they would laugh at me. i love to eat alot im surpised that im not fat because of the all the food i eat!!!!!!! i like girls but the last girls i went out either cheated on me or dumped me 4 no reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im single right now and im looking 4 a girl who would like 2 stay with me 4 a while. i like 2 spend time with my friends hangout anywere. during the summer i like 2 spend a lot of time at the beach,lake, or the public pools and swimm and tann tanning is one of my most favorite things 2 do in the sun!!!!!!!! and one last thing i have a foot fetish some people despise me 4 it i meen come on its only feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for all u foot fetish people out there please add me as ur friend!!!!!! [= =]

Schools: lumpkin county high school
    Interests and Hobbies: i like sports, running , exercising, and working out.......
    Movies and Shows: my favorite movie's are meet the spartans, good luck chuk, Howaween,super hero movie,i am legand, and along came poly.............................
    Music: rap,hip hop, rock,acid rock, heavy metal, metal, death metal,classic rock, punk rock, and a little country!!!!!!!!!
    Books: mens health magizines, flex magizines,muscles and fitniss magizines, and Muscle Development magizines..............

ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChadSexton80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wiley87 View Post
    I love how he nods at the end to signal "yeah that's it broseph, we're done here". You can tell he was full of achievement by looking like a twat on youtube.
    lmfao. thinkin the same.

brb doing 4 side chests with HCO shirt on..

baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500) baddog671 is not very helpful. (-500)
    If you can do a front double bi and get your fists that close to your shoulders, you need to be working out some more...
    "Whether you think you can or can't, you're probably right." -Henry Ford

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
    -Socrates

***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yes... I'm racist.
    Not sure you're big enough to make fun of anybody, you're pretty Asian-sized yourself.

mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mttscreename has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that kid is SWOLE
    Poolee of the USMC
    Shipdate: 20100524

kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylejjw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EatLikeABeast View Post
    Your an idiot. Hes not an actual homo. Read his bio on his youtube chan. He dose have a foot fetish tho.

Name: justin
    "im single right now and im looking 4 a girl who would like 2 stay with me 4 a while.

and one last thing i have a foot fetish some people despise me 4 it i meen come on its only feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for all u foot fetish people out there please add me as ur friend!!!!!! [= =] "
    Mississauga, Vision 24hr Fitness member.

masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) masterspaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im asian and there are a lot more asians on this forum who are huge compare to you, what the fuk are you talking about
    im like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym, im getting the feeling of cumming at home,im getting the feeling of cumming backstage when i pump up, when i go out in front of 5000 people, im getting the same feeling that im cumming day and night. i mean its terrific, rite. so u know im in heaven.

zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50) zub will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

Originally Posted by RobCamlin View Post
    The kid is not big, that's his point...
    ^^^

ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    inb4 cell tech joke

scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000) scott_lycan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by blitzburgh760 View Post
    in b4 red
    you win just reded him

get you off spread
    ★★★★★Aussie Supp Misc Family★★★★★

I rep back.

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by barbarian_ben View Post
    "20 yr old fitness Freakkkk 100 % natural Ive been working out for around 1 year hard now. I use to b a fat mess when i would just constantly treat myself too fast food I finally said **** it I wanna b jacked as the movie stars and started biking jogging and cutting back on my general food intake Ive achieved such astonishing results from this workout routine. I encourage other's too get off there asses and atleast keep yourself feeling healthy( plz comment or rate) i wanna know what people think i was thinking modeling eventually, but make sure to check out all my video's i have 90!!!... OO and also for the people that just call me skinny or ugly atleast post a video to prove how much more superior you are then me otherwise i just take you as a scared bitch talking **** behind there computer thanks....."
    Lol that guy is such a bitch. I laughed so hard when I read that. My friend was PISSED and started bitching the dude out hahah
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.

davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10) davoball is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man that some funny s***!