Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000) Jax019 is just really nice. (+1000)

Muslims: Do you lose weight during Ramadan?

I just lost 20lbs over the Summer.

I cannot afford to lose any more weight. Especially with fast ending around 8-9 pm.

Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To be honest in last few years during Ramadan i have had the pretty much the same calorie intake well a touch less but i didn't really lost any weight mate.

If you don't want to lose any more weight just make sure u eat the same calorie intake as just now and stuff urself when the fast ends !
    "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on."
    Tupac Shakur

asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asianboy101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it's unusally difficult to lose weight during ramadan. u wud think not eating or drinking from 4am to 8pm would do something do fat levels but last year i did weights and cardio and i did ont lose any weight.

Registered User doctor_20102010's Avatar
    doctor_20102010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I will try to lose weight this ramadan in-shaa' Allah

death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000) death_touch is just really nice. (+1000)
    nope, no weight loss. youre pretty much starving and stuffing urself at a time.

kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kismail1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well you can either loose of gain if u want. some years i lose some i gain, when i gain its usualyy when i binge on those carbs at iftar and wake up and have more and eat lots of sweets. but last year i wanted to loose so all i did was eat as much protien as i wanted at iftar and stayed away from excess carbs like rice and bread and thee AMAZINGGG sweets. adn just to maintain as much muscle i wud wake up at night and have a casein shake

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

cocaine white range rove. darkshines's Avatar
    darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkshines is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I always gain. Not difficult to understand seeing as you dehydrate and starve yourself all day, then go nuts when night falls. I always end up taking in too much sodium and get all bloated, not to mention I am so ravenous by the time we break the fast I make it my personal goal to eat as much as humanly possible. And since I try my best to visit my parents and eat with them during Ramadan, the food that I consume is typically incredibly unhealthy (thanks Mom).

This year I'll try to continue my cut through Ramadan. I figure I'll slam a truck-load of casein at around 4am, drink as much h20 as possible, then attempt to sleep in as late as I can. Hit the gym at around 8:30, knock it out by 9:30, and if I time it well I should be able to break the fast as home just before I go into a exercise/dehydration-induced coma. I'll try to graze on lean protein for 4 or 5 hours, then nap until 4 am, and repeat with the truckload of casein. Should be a fun month.
    Last edited by darkshines; 08-09-2009 at 07:51 PM.
    I rep back

"I'm getting drunk on the reg, f**king good times on the reg, yachts on the reg, sex on the reg, basically all the good sh*t that men fantasize about."

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not muslim anymore but when I did fast, my weight would always stay the same. There is a very detailed thread on here on how to plan your meals around it so that it doesn't effect your lifting. It especially goes into what you should eat in the morning before the sun rises for optimum energy. I'll try to find it.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nabzlfc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by darkshines View Post
    I always gain. Not difficult to understand seeing as you dehydrate and starve yourself all day, then go nuts when night falls. I always end up taking in too much sodium and get all bloated, not to mention I am so ravenous by the time we break the fast I make it my personal goal to eat as much as humanly possible. And since I try my best to visit my parents and eat with them during Ramadan, the food that I consume is typically incredibly unhealthy (thanks Mom).

This year I'll try to continue my cut through Ramadan. I figure I'll slam a truck-load of casein at around 4am, drink as much h20 as possible, then attempt to sleep in as late as I can. Hit the gym at around 8:30, knock it out by 9:30, and if I time it well I should be able to break the fast as home just before I go into a exercise/dehydration-induced coma. I'll try to graze on lean protein for 4 or 5 hours, then nap until 4 am, and repeat with the truckload of casein. Should be a fun month.
    I might just copy your idea mate seems a rather good routine durin Ramadan Rep +
    "You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the **** on."
    Tupac Shakur

SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SalimS. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah last year i used Ramadan to help me cut. I would eat a lot of protein and low carb for iftar. I'd wait a couple hours then go hit the gym and lift. Then id come back and maybe eat some more protein and a little carbs. Drown myself with water and sleep. This helped quite a bit i lost 10lbs that month and kept it off and progressed with my cut in the months to follow. This year im going to try and do the same.