Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Registered User richardvincenzo's Avatar
    richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Strong (Buff) Nerds..

Alright,
    Im making this thread out of curiosity.
    Have any of you guys seen any World of warcraft or whatever its called, nerds.
    The ones that play online games.. that are actually maxed or buff.

Its random, but a good point.

In my school; theres (suprisingly) like 5 nerds that play those kind of games that hit the gym loads, and kill in P.E lessons, haha.

Kinda kills the stereotype.
    Edit: Reps appreicated, i cant believe i got -2000 :S
    --------
    Question: when was the last time you actually saw a WoW nerd with abs or decent chest/tricep/bicep muscle.. :}
    Last edited by richardvincenzo; 08-07-2009 at 02:05 PM.
    ***** R.I.P Timothy J. Mckenny or Frvrmuscle as you know him *****
    The good die young.
    R.I.P Tupac Shakur and all west/east coast rappers who just wanted freedom.
    R.I.P Rap and Hip Hop as it was.

R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by richardvincenzo View Post
    Alright,
    Im making this thread out of curiosity.
    Have any of you guys seen any World of warcraft or whatever its called, nerds.
    The ones that play online games.. that are actually maxed or buff.

Its random, but a good point.

In my school; theres (suprisingly) like 5 nerds that play those kind of games that hit the gym loads, and kill in P.E lessons, haha.

Kinda kills the stereotype.
    --------
    Question: when was the last time you actually saw a WoW nerd with abs or decent chest/tricep/bicep muscle.. :}
    Abs don't mean sh*t. And never.
    "I'm on this planet to become rich, and jacked." - Mike1991

richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardvincenzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by R0Y View Post
    Abs don't mean sh*t. And never.
    I agree.
    I never reallllly abs also, only sometimes. I want maxed chests and arms personally.
    The good die young.

Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50) Caseyface will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I played wow

Originally Posted by Caseyface View Post
    I played wow
    Lol, as long as your strong and have a life, it doesnt matter.
    The good die young.

Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jordan4690 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cool story bro

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    look at this geeky ass nerdy four-eyes

Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mmm...
    Im addicted to RuneScape, i had a lvl 124 acc back then when max was 126, and now i got a 121 and well, i hit the gym
    12% Atm.

tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tsunami332 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol I used to play wow for like 2 1/2 years, quit about 9 months ago cold turkey. quit drinking pop 4 months ago cold turkey (used to have like 3 a day). Gave up my glasses and got contacts about a month ago. Strong changes
    ***Crab depleted crew***

Wow (get the joke )
    Its ALL coming out now :P lol
    The good die young.

nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nickftw is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    lol like the whole O line at my school plays wow. there good to went to state

polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i think the idea of a stereotype is stupid. there are exceptions to every rule, and every overarching statement that can be made about pretty much anything

so someone plays WoW, does that mean hes a 120lb ****** with glasses, probably not

and if someone is good at sports, doesn't mean he has to be a tan swole 180lb 6'0 jock

stop categorizing people, its just easier to discriminate against them if you put them into groups

/rant
    there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
    hard work pays off, so i take no days off.

ΣΦΕ Sound Mind, Sound Body

Quest to 10k; I Rep Back 5k+

Originally Posted by polishurpolish View Post
    i think the idea of a stereotype is stupid. there are exceptions to every rule, and every overarching statement that can be made about pretty much anything

so someone plays WoW, does that mean hes a 120lb ****** with glasses, probably not

and if someone is good at sports, doesn't mean he has to be a tan swole 180lb 6'0 jock

stop categorizing people, its just easier to discriminate against them if you put them into groups

/rant
    Im not stereotyping. Im asking if anyones seen buff nerds.
    I used to play WoW anyways.
    The good die young.

polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000) polishurpolish is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Im not stereotyping. Im asking if anyones seen buff nerds.
    I used to play WoW anyways.
    if you consider every person that plays an mmorpg or computer games a nerd, then yes

my brother, who plays on the computer most of the day

hes 185lbs 6'1 5.1% bf u mad?
    there are no shortcuts to any place worth going.
    hard work pays off, so i take no days off.

ΣΦΕ Sound Mind, Sound Body

Quest to 10k; I Rep Back 5k+

Originally Posted by polishurpolish View Post
    if you consider every person that plays an mmorpg or computer games a nerd, then yes

my brother, who plays on the computer most of the day

hes 185lbs 6'1 5.1% bf u mad?
    No.
    What? Why are you getting annoyed at me????

Im not even saying anything about nerds being not strong, my brother plays mmorpg also.
    The good die young.

Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500) Greg_Chepeian is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    look at this geeky ass nerdy four-eyes

holy fck... dude thats like 250 pounds extensions!!! damn

ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000) ShNiGG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Greg_Chepeian View Post
    holy fck... dude thats like 250 pounds extensions!!! damn
    Nasser was a beast.
    One life

TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TXJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One of the biggest lineman on our football team plays WoW.
    Houston, Texas Crew

Best Raw Gym Lifts

Bench: 435 Squat: 555 Deadlift: 635

Best Raw Competition Lifts

Deadlift: 627 Deadlift Reps: 501x10 Bench Reps: 225x29

Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000) Muffinbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    No.
    What? Why are you getting annoyed at me????

Im not even saying anything about nerds being not strong, my brother plays mmorpg also.
    my guess would be , the 'nerdy' people you described at the top also exist in this forum and there now out to get you.

Originally Posted by Muffinbeast View Post
    my guess would be , the 'nerdy' people you described at the top also exist in this forum and there now out to get you.
    Lol, for what?
    Calling them nerds?
    It was just a word, i have nerdy friends myself.
    The good die young.

ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ind3structibl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It looks like it depends from area to area, so far in my HS the one's i've seen that talk outloud about these type of games, and Pokemon (yes pokemon in HS) are out of shape, and seem to have some emotional issue. They are like too nice, and people always take advantage give them ****, with the exception of one he was in school swimming team, even though he was like 5'10 130lb but could still throw 200lb around, pretty cool guy.

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    well i play video games, so guess im a nerd then too. Wat ya gona do.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Originally Posted by ind3structibl3 View Post
    It looks like it depends from area to area, so far in my HS the one's i've seen that talk outloud about these type of games, and Pokemon (yes pokemon in HS) are out of shape, and seem to have some emotional issue. They are like too nice, and people always take advantage give them ****, with the exception of one he was in school swimming team, even though he was like 5'10 130lb but could still throw 200lb around, pretty cool guy.
    There are some awesome gamers, that arent just nice but are strong.
    But arent popular where i live.
    The good die young.

Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree.
    I never reallllly abs also, only sometimes. I want maxed chests and arms personally.
    strong bench n curls mentality

Originally Posted by tsunami332 View Post
    Lol I used to play wow for like 2 1/2 years, quit about 9 months ago cold turkey. quit drinking pop 4 months ago cold turkey (used to have like 3 a day). Gave up my glasses and got contacts about a month ago. Strong changes
    dude holy **** you look like a manbaby
    Time for a comeback

Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    well i play video games, so guess im a nerd then too. Wat ya gona do.
    Nothin, why wud i lol. most my friends play video games.
    The good die young.

Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mbucks7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im sittin pretty with a level 74 Tauren Warrior

u mad?
    Hurdle the dead, trample the weak.

Architecture Brah [ Currently an M.Arch Candidate -- Feel free to PM with architecture questions ]

www.mbuckleydesign.com

Originally Posted by Mbucks7 View Post
    Im sittin pretty with a level 74 Tauren Warrior

u mad?
    Im raidin ogrimmar as we speak. Lol.
    Good ol' days.
    The good die young.

Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000) Jwilliams2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i play runescape....i know im a nerd lol
    NutritionLeaders

B-520
    S-850 (w/wraps)
    D-725

Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr.Roarke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This guy is "MuscleNerd". He hacks the iphone and ipod touch

http://twitter.com/Musclenerd

Hey gideon! Ive been looking at your wall, its pretty frickin sickening bro.

Liberalism is cancer.

FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FAnabolicz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I play halo 3 all teh time.
    Kills time, and I'm really good at it.
    Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit,
    Give everything you got because it's not how good you are, it's how bad you want it!