s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500)

high cal 2:1 TKD keto cut

I thihnk too many people go on a low fat keto, also, I think too many people undereat their cals, also, I think too many people do a CKD.

so, just to be different, and to show that there are other options, and for experiments sake, I 'm going to eat a 2:1 fat/protein ratio 3000 calorie targetted ketosis diet.

I'll look into putting pics up later, but first, some history....

for the longest time I was stuck at 93kilo's and trying to lose, but it was hard, I was eating 1400cals a day, at a <1:1 fat/protein ratio

that keto took me down 10 kg's, and I was looking pretty good, but i wanted more.

then I ate some bad cheese, and lost 8 kilo's.

overnight.

after I recovered, I was stoked, weight was coming off again, but then people started saying I was losing too much weight, so I needed to bulk.

so I ate 4000 cals a day, mostly from oats, milk, and whey, and in three weeks, I got up to 97 kilo's.

and now I want to cut again, I intend to lose 6 or so kilo's, most of which will come in the first few days, but by the end of the coming next four weeks, i intend to have gained some muscle, and lost this excess fat.

I'll probably buy some calipers for more accurate BF% and there'll probably be pics and near daily updates on my weight.

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by s.o.u.p View Post
    I thihnk too many people go on a low fat keto, also, I think too many people undereat their cals, also, I think too many people do a CKD.

so, just to be different, and to show that there are other options, and for experiments sake, I 'm going to eat a 2:1 fat/protein ratio 3000 calorie targetted ketosis diet.

I'll look into putting pics up later, but first, some history....

for the longest time I was stuck at 93kilo's and trying to lose, but it was hard, I was eating 1400cals a day, at a <1:1 fat/protein ratio

that keto took me down 10 kg's, and I was looking pretty good, but i wanted more.

then I ate some bad cheese, and lost 8 kilo's.

overnight.

after I recovered, I was stoked, weight was coming off again, but then people started saying I was losing too much weight, so I needed to bulk.

so I ate 4000 cals a day, mostly from oats, milk, and whey, and in three weeks, I got up to 97 kilo's.

and now I want to cut again, I intend to lose 6 or so kilo's, most of which will come in the first few days, but by the end of the coming next four weeks, i intend to have gained some muscle, and lost this excess fat.

I'll probably buy some calipers for more accurate BF% and there'll probably be pics and near daily updates on my weight.
    I use the CKD because it really suites my lifestyle and my love for food. I get the best of both worlds. Diet and nummy carbs.

I'm looking forward to your posts on this diet. You're right, not too many people do the TKD.

I will be watching. Good luck.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500)
    So far I can feel the cloudies coming on, I expect to be fully ketarded tomorrow night.

Didn't get to go to the gym today, work needed me (currently stil on the job, 12 hours later.....)

Havn't had a chance to weigh myself, but my work pants are looser on me, not so much that I have to take them in yet, but I'm expecting that in a day or so. (They have a button and flap along the waist that makes them tighter or looser.

Didn't avoid carbs, got given chocolate, and bought a burger because ideserved it, I'm outside a louis vuitton atm, some drunken loser has put a bottle through the front window.....

No gym tomorrow, no time, barely enough for sleep before my shift tomorrow afternoon.

On well, atleast my NEAT will be up.....

Well, I've been busy, I went to the gym yesterday and got a good leg workout, I love it when I have trouble walking down the stairs.....

I weighed myself, 93 kilo's!

Ofcourse that's almost entirely water, but impressive none the less.

Anyway, I'm still eating high fat and high cals, I intend to work on my back tomorrow, and I'm also thinking about getting some more casein, it sounds gross but I don't think it will be too bad with olive oil and water.

I'm looking up where I can get some coconut oil, but so far it's proving hard to find and expensive when I do find some.

I was looking over some old photo's and I can't wait to see my chest, I've been focussing on it more lately and can see that it's grown....