D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)

Is Protein Customizer any good?

i know i will never buy from protein factory after reading the lab results on their products. now i have come acroos protein customizer and i'm interested in their casein. so if anybody knows about their product quality i would love to hear some info.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    its good stuff

arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50) arbit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didnt PFs lab results come out ok, except for a blend they made? I think their individual ingredients are ok.

TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TarvMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey Pouge, could you elaborate a little more on the stuff. More specificly about flavor. I know it aint gunna taste like muscle milk but as long as its as good as optimum i'd buy some.

pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000) pogue is just really nice. (+1000)
    The flavor systems taste good, the problem with some of the stuff is consistency though. Since the ingredients are pure protein, plus a sucralose based flavoring system, some of the proteins like caseinate can get really thick and hard to drink. Other than that, everything tastes great.

Breakfast blend w/ strawberry is my favorite. Blend it up with some frozen strawberries and a banana, tastes awesome.

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by arbit
    Didnt PFs lab results come out ok, except for a blend they made? I think their individual ingredients are ok.
    do you have any links to those results you are refering to?

zeke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by D-Termine
    do you have any links to those results you are refering to?
    I believe the tests on www.labelclaimstesting.com is what they are referring to.

On the menu on the left go to lab reports then protein powders.

bigfina has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have tried many different blends. great taste. love the strawberry.

Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ibanez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's a good mixture for a slow absorbing protein shake?

exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000) exhortae is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Ibanez
    What's a good mixture for a slow absorbing protein shake?
    I always blend my casein with whey, add to it one tablespoon of vegetable oil and a tablespoon of liquid glucose (for sweteness and thinkness). don't like using artificial sweeteners.
    Capitalism, love, dollar & japan passion

ThemoLife Alter Ego SupaNatural's Avatar
    SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SupaNatural is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    PC is good stuff. Chocolate flavor 50/30/25 MPI/CFM/egg started off a bit bland but once you get used to it it's actually quite good.