Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)

weird thing about bicep curls?

wen i do concentration curls.. i seem to struggle more with the right arm... and when i do the same weight with my left arm... the weight flies up lol... and its easier to curl it... but i dont get it... my right arm is more muscular then the left and the left bicep is smaller too.... does anyone else notice the same thing with themselves?????

peace
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

GEAR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That is strange,must have something to do with genetics maybe.
    My right arm is larger and stronger than my left,but my left is more toned.

Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My left arm is a bit bigger than my right but they're equally strong.
    Th - And the iron rises...

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it could be that your arm positioning is not the same when you do your concentration curls... really watch where you put your elbow and try to mirror image that on the other side.

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nah joe its exactly the same.... even if i rest my arm on that slanted bench for ur biceps... and do curls on that.... exact same thing.. left arm is much stronger.... but it dont look it
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

Erkka84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've noticed the same thing lately while doing my conc. curls. It's weird. I'm lefthanded so all the logic says my left hand would be stronger, but for some reason that's not the case.

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My right arm is stronger and bigger than my left, but it burns more than my left when I do curls.

azzkikr117 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that is weird. I can do the same weight with both arms and they both feel about the same to me. My right arm is bigger inch wise but my left arm is more cut. So it pretty much evens out a lil

the only logical reason i can think of that ur left lifts easier is because ur right arm(since it is dominant) is being used more in other exercises.
    To test this try doin the bicep curls first.

joehagyHH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well the reason i say that is i used to think the same thing as well.... i used to think they were exactly the same as well... maybe your right ....but i would like you to closely exam it next bicep workout.