Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
    blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its true though, anyone who has had a dry spell of ~1 year knows how crazy you can get!!! Its a serious psychological issue after that long. 20 years his pyschotic attitude crystallised, guy became a walking facade of humanity with rotting craziness under the surface

Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man this guys diary motivated me to make sure i never become like him...
    i rep back

rip cj

grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) grimlock33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn chilling read
    ***Misc Firefighter/EMT
    Crew***

Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lost_it_to_a_9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by N.W.A. View Post
    Mike is going to have to do some explaining to his wife. Haha
    HAHAHHAHAHAHHHHAHA, best part of the thread... reps on recharge brah... lulz
    i rep back

rip cj

loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blancmange View Post
    its true though, anyone who has had a dry spell of ~1 year knows how crazy you can get!!! Its a serious psychological issue after that long. 20 years his pyschotic attitude crystallised, guy became a walking facade of humanity with rotting craziness under the surface
    i could honestly see this if the guy wasn't even banging hookers and was constantly getting rejected.

i went 6 months where i got no sex, no female contact, no male contact and i was honestly the biggest ****ing loser ever. i wanted to beat everyone ass for some reason/had massive rage in me.

now times that by 20, i can somewhat see this guys pain. he should of been trying to find a solution however.

Peter Griffin Genetics BuffaJoe's Avatar
    BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by N.W.A. View Post
    Mike is going to have to do some explaining to his wife. Haha
    lulz.

but seriously, he trashed evey single family member. they probably all are going to be mentally destroyed and feel responsible for the deaths of those innocent people....I would.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in b4 they blame steroids (because he worked out at a gym)
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    guy clearly needed to be on meds
    Godhand502 = the man!

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by loseyourself View Post
    i could honestly see this if the guy wasn't even banging hookers and was constantly getting rejected.

i went 6 months where i got no sex, no female contact, no male contact and i was honestly the biggest ****ing loser ever. i wanted to beat everyone ass for some reason/had massive rage in me.

now times that by 20, i can somewhat see this guys pain. he should of been trying to find a solution however.
    Thats how I feel right now brother, I mean Im the nicest guy in the world but people dont know whats going on in your life and they treat you like **** or talk down to you or even haveing your own peers make snooty remarks in making fun of you and all thinking how cool they think they are. They ahve no idea how you feel though. Just remember who you make fun of or talk **** about, or at least be careful.

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thegenerel View Post
    definitely. you can hop on I-79 from canonsburg and take it to the city, on the way you pass the exit and the gym is no more than 2 mins off the highway
    his phones still off so I don't know yet still
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) loseyourself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Thats how I feel right now brother, I mean Im the nicest guy in the world but people dont know whats going on in your life and they treat you like **** or talk down to you or even haveing your own peers make snooty remarks in making fun of you and all thinking how cool they think they are. They ahve no idea how you feel though. Just remember who you make fun of or talk **** about, or at least be careful.
    yes but i found a solution. i dont have any male friends (no im not a loser) or many female friends (only chicks i meet from bars/a few from college) but i had to find **** to do. so what did i do....fawking travelled and lifted and played basketball with a good group of guys. gets me out of htose social ruts.

this guy should of figured this out when he wsan't getting layed for a year in his 30's.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

yes but i found a solution. i dont have any male friends (no im not a loser) or many female friends (only chicks i meet from bars/a few from college) but i had to find **** to do. so what did i do....fawking travelled and lifted and played basketball with a good group of guys. gets me out of htose social ruts.

this guy should of figured this out when he wsan't getting layed for a year in his 30's.
    Yeah not many places to go here. My car sucks so I cant really travel too much. I had met a few people to play ball with but they got lazy on me and all they do is talk **** about my life anyways so **** it. i use going to the gym to at least stay motivated through these hard times. Tbh, I really never cared about getting laid or having a gf. I mean no one wants to be alone but oh well. Its not worth getting a disease or shot over.

newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newlifter87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lost_it_to_a_9 View Post
    Man this guys diary motivated me to make sure i never become like him...
    exactly what I was thinking too.
    **I rep back on recharge 1K+**

PharmD 2015

Yeah not many places to go here. My car sucks so I cant really travel too much. I had met a few people to play ball with but they got lazy on me and all they do is talk **** about my life anyways so **** it. i use going to the gym to at least stay motivated through these hard times. Tbh, I really never cared about getting laid or having a gf. I mean no one wants to be alone but oh well. Its not worth getting a disease or shot over.
    lmao, you're jacked bro. you should be getting pussy (srs).

btw - you're probably imagining people tlaking **** about your life.

_eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000) _eLemenT_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds a lot like many miscers

-loner
    -self-absorbed
    -misogynist
    -depressed

BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000) BuffaJoe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    youre making excusses, and justifiying your precieved '****ty life' brah. You need to make the best of your current situation, no matter what that might be. Stop focusing on the negatives, listen to yourself, thats all your doing.

We can all sit around and say 'my city sucks' 'my car sucks' etc, etc. we ALL have ****ty parts about our lives, no one has a 'perfect life'

The key is to remain positive and set goals for yourself. Start small.... like: this week i want to hit the gym 4 times and go to happy hour on friday. Or : this week i want to approach a girl and have a conversation.

make that **** happen, youre only 29 brah, its not too late. Stop wasting time feeling like ****, life is tooo short

Cool

lmao, you're jacked bro. you should be getting pussy (srs).

btw - you're probably imagining people tlaking **** about your life.
    Ill admit man Im good looking and have a nice bod, but I dont know what the deal is. I didnt get a college degree and I have a foreign last name. I live in an odd area also. Most everyone is with the same person they ahd from like 17 or 18. Not many people here my age period anyways. I might see a girl my age once a week maybe and she is taken. I kind of just gave up on it and its hard toi go out when you are totally alone. Ive actually gotton social anxiety from being alone so long, oh well. I mean I get rejected before I even try to talk to a female, I dont know.

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by winyaopegh View Post
    Damn sucks man, I bet he's sitting in hell wishing he could've popped off loads more people before he killing himself
    i imagine that if you are in hell then the last thing you are concerned with is getting a few more kills
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500) blancmange is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this story has inspired me to help out some buds who havent been laid in a coupla years, by being a superb wingman and sexual catalyst to facilitate them gettin' sum..... Maybe having someone on your side makes it easier

Ill admit man Im good looking and have a nice bod, but I dont know what the deal is. I didnt get a college degree and I have a foreign last name. I live in an odd area also. Most everyone is with the same person they ahd from like 17 or 18. Not many people here my age period anyways. I might see a girl my age once a week maybe and she is taken. I kind of just gave up on it and its hard toi go out when you are totally alone. Ive actually gotton social anxiety from being alone so long, oh well. I mean I get rejected before I even try to talk to a female, I dont know.
    you sound like a pussy. "i dont have a college degree and a foreign last name".

.....WTF is that **** lol. if you live in a city with like 100,000 people you should be getting laid. srs

I have a foregion last name, im smaller than you and I live in a small town. im happy, sure...ups and downs, but mostly pretty happy and content

stop blaming your surroundings. You need to start living a more positive life.

Get off your ass and make sh!t change... if you just wait for somthing to happen, you might end up like this fuking wacko (srs)

make a change brah

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you sound like a dumb ass, get some help brah nobody normal sits around and thinks about negative stuff over and over. We can't help you cause we don't know why you are being a retard. Your life is what you make it you sit around crying / thinking negative and saying " I'm a loser no body likes me" thats your own damn fault brah I see retarded people out having more fun than you are lol
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

Wink

Originally Posted by JoeD 4640 View Post
    I have a foregion last name, im smaller than you and I live in a small town. im happy, sure...ups and downs, but mostly pretty happy and content

stop blaming your surroundings. You need to start living a more positive life.

Get off your ass and make sh!t change... if you just wait for somthing to happen, you might end up like this fuking wacko (srs)

make a change brah
    Well dude, its really racist here, you would not understand. I migth as well be a paki who doesnt speak english, thats just how it is.

500 Internal Server Error itzatol's Avatar
    itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000) itzatol is just really nice. (+1000)
    DId not read the whole thing, but read the most important parts. Weird.

Well dude, its really racist here, you would not understand. I migth as well be a paki who doesnt speak english, thats just how it is.
    simple solution, move. sounds like you dont have alot to lose or leave behind anyways.

where you live?

10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 10ThousandFists is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh **** this sounds like me in 10 years time! Watch out guys!
    No drug talk allowed

Get wit da BROgram rocknthedoubler's Avatar
    rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rocknthedoubler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by blancmange View Post
    this story has inspired me to help out some buds who havent been laid in a coupla years, by being a superb wingman and sexual catalyst to facilitate them gettin' sum..... Maybe having someone on your side makes it easier
    "from now on, your dick is my dick"
    Lencho-less

emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emilm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1 hooker could have solved all his problems...

Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jattfusion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by i_am_disappoint View Post
    Just re-read some parts,

Dunno why this prick couldn't kill himself and leave everyone else alone...

We've all got problems, just a shame this guy was such a pussy.
    this is the reason why.. he wanted to leave with a bang.. and ofcourse have his story heard through mass media as he states at the end of his logss.

"Some people like to study that stuff. Maybe all this will shed insight on why some people just cannot make things happen in their life, which can potentially benefit others."

In a way he wants others like him to make a change in their life b4 they reach boiling point and have others who can see a lonely person and provide help right away instead of overlooking.. All in all i would say his major villains according to him were his parents and his brother and his inability to seek help. Looks like the guy had too much pride or was too shy tao forcefully change himself.

Now these people who died.. they would have their on storiess.. some sucessfull i bet..
    Guy sacrifficed human lives to make his own point.
    Death Comes To Those Who Bow Down To Their Fears!!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PSN/ps 4 : Jattfusion584
    # of REDS turned to GREEN = 122 and counting
    Official Bhangra Music thread = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=710828361
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/jattfusion

Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Un0RiGiNaL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this guy sounds like a miscer