Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'8", 135 lbs
    BodyPoints: 190
    muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit muhuwahaha's BodySpace

how do you put your arm around a girl? (seriousl)

it's never cold down here....and I tried the yawn thing and got nowhere fast.

need help.

Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meskeet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    put it around her waist if your standing, sitting well i dunno say shes gotsomething on her arm and play it off.

Stats: 5'8", 135 lbs
    BodyPoints: 190
    muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) muhuwahaha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit muhuwahaha's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Meskeet View Post
    put it around her waist if your standing, sitting well i dunno say shes gotsomething on her arm and play it off.
    what if it's a first date?

Stats: 5'11", 228 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1182
    janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) janky has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit janky's BodySpace
    you lean in towards her a little, lift your corresponding arm outwards, and rest it around her back/shoulders, while pulling her in towards you lightly.

I don't understand the question? Is this an issue of mechanics or timing?
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"Asking for mod reps is like opening the door for a sloot. You still ain't gettin none." - MysteriousNomad

BodyPoints: 9678
    Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Briangumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Briangumble's BodySpace
    Just do it as your walking and talking about something. Is this the first date you've ever been on?

Stats: 5'10", 173 lbs
    Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Spaghettii's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    you lean in towards her a little, lift your corresponding arm outwards, and rest it around her back/shoulders, while pulling her in towards you lightly.

I don't understand the question? Is this an issue of mechanics or timing?
    this...it's as simple as that...

joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) joeybear285 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit joeybear285's BodySpace
    ask her: "how many shoulders do we have?"
    she'll say 2 or 4 or wtf or something. then be like lets count to make sure. with the hand nearest her (lets say its your right), "count" your left shoulder (1), your right shoulder (2), her left shoulder (3), then go around her head and "count" her right shoulder and say oh, we have 4 shoulders. leave your hand there. its worked 2/3 times for me. the one that didn't work the girl loled but clearly didnt want my arm cuz around her so i retracted it =[

Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Spaghettii is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by joeybear285 View Post
    she'll say 2 or 4 or wtf or something. then be like lets count to make sure. with the hand nearest her (lets say its your right), "count" your left shoulder (1), your right shoulder (2), her left shoulder (3), then go around her head and "count" her right shoulder and say oh, we have 4 shoulders. leave your hand there. its worked 2/3 times for me. the one that didn't work the girl loled but clearly didnt want my arm cuz around her so i retracted it =[
    oh please, this has got to be the cheesiest **** i've ever heard
    she'll think you're retarded

carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) carlobee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    cheesy but nice! lol

Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Prpleh4ze is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Prpleh4ze's BodySpace
    teh **** lol

Stats: 5'6", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5611
    Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Riceboi's BodySpace
    I honestly just asked the girl haha.

her: want to watch a movie with me tomorrow night.
    me: sure. do you want me to put my arm around you?
    her: if you want to

the rest was history lol

robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) robwein83 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit robwein83's BodySpace
    This is one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard!

If you want the girl to think that you are the biggest moron, then this would be considered good advice.

Stats: 5'10"
    Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nipplez has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Nipplez's BodySpace

Stats: 1'0", 1 lbs
    BodyPoints: 15405
    TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TBU has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TBU's BodySpace
    First you need to contract your lateral delt to a point where your humerus is parallel with the floor. Next, you might need to increase the angle between your radius/ulna and humerus so that there is ample space for her to fit (think: ball in socket). To do this, recruit your triceps. Finally, position yourself so that she is between your radius and torso. For extra closeness, contract bicep. Wrist extensor flexion is optional.

Stats: 5'8", 160 lbs
    willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) willoughby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit willoughby's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    oh please, this has got to be the cheesiest **** i've ever heard
    she'll think you're retarded
    Coming from the "ask me if i'm a tree" guy.

Originally Posted by willoughby View Post
    Coming from the "ask me if i'm a tree" guy.
    I lol'd at your temper
    I also lol'd at you being mad

in b4 u tell me you're not mad

fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fireshower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    I honestly just asked the girl haha.

her: want to watch a movie with me tomorrow night.
    me: sure. do you want me to put my arm around you?
    her: if you want to

the rest was history lol
    i'm split as to whether this or the counting shoulders thing was worse.

Optional Step 0: When you see her, give her a hug. There are the types of guys who give hugs to everybody. You might as well make her comfortable with you right off the bat.

STEP 1: Put your arm around her when you feel like it. If she seems uncomfortable, then obviously it'll be a little bit awkward. Just shrug it off and move on with your life.

Stats: 5'6", 183 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5611
    Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Riceboi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Riceboi's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by fireshower View Post
    i'm split as to whether this or the counting shoulders thing was worse.

Optional Step 0: When you see her, give her a hug. There are the types of guys who give hugs to everybody. You might as well make her comfortable with you right off the bat.

STEP 1: Put your arm around her when you feel like it. If she seems uncomfortable, then obviously it'll be a little bit awkward. Just shrug it off and move on with your life.

Stats: 5'10", 220 lbs
    Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dre2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Dre2010's BodySpace
    i just kinda read the girls vibe. if i can tell shes into me and likes getting close/touch ill just do it, if i dont think shes feelin it, i wont even care.
    ####Stickam Crew#### 6/11/09 we shall never forget
    Our Arnold, whose arms are heavy,
    Vascular be thy veins
    Nine sets of lunges, ten reps be done,
    To add girth as it is to strengthen.
    Give us this day our daily protein, and forgive us our fats,
    As we forgive those who eat fat too.
    And lead us not into overtraining, nor deliver us pizzas,
    For thou art the king of the dumbell, the power clean, and the steroids forever,
    Amen.

MISC Anti-Phaggotry Crew
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Get ripped or die mirin' Westboarder's Avatar
    Stats: 6'3", 235 lbs
    Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Westboarder has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Westboarder's BodySpace
    It's easier if she's comfortable touching hand to hand. I usually take a girl's hand and then quickly take it away after she seems like she's enjoying it.
    Spoon pics are a dime a dozen, demand a fork pic.

Stats: 5'10", 163 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1264
    PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) PHX04 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit PHX04's BodySpace
    i use to playfully put it around her.. lean on her.. if she diggin it..she'll put he arm around you..
    Rep appliepie
    hw delivers on point..

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Andre-n-Andre's BodySpace
    Make sure to squeeze a tittie while ur arm is over there.

Stats: 5'9", 198 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1360
    Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Liquid Snake has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Liquid Snake's BodySpace
    Just go for it.....the worst that can happen is that she will take your arm off.

Registered User user79879841251's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000) user79879841251 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit user79879841251's BodySpace
    Or chew it off!

reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) reddru is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't do it! I once tried to put my arm around a girl and she tilted her head towards my arm and then bit it off. Then just for lolz she bit off the other one too.

This is me now

skier_
    Hahah, some guy did this to me on a chair lift skiing once. Awkward.

But OP, this would be silly and cute on a date. How did the yawn thing not work?