Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 186 lbs
    wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit wifi's BodySpace

How much would a personal trainer and/or nutritionist cost?

I do realize they probably vary a lot in price range, but what would be a good, somewhat average price for one?

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 183 lbs
    askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit askthetrainer's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by wifi View Post
    I do realize they probably vary a lot in price range, but what would be a good, somewhat average price for one?
    Where are you? Beverly Hills? Fargo North Dakota? New York? Kansas City, MO ?
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | Facebook.com/askthetrainercom

wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) wifi is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit wifi's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    Where are you? Beverly Hills? Fargo North Dakota? New York? Kansas City, MO ?
    I live in Canada, fairly small city nowhere fancy..... a place comparable to ND

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 201 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3418
    Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Rap_Rocky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Rap_Rocky's BodySpace
    It depends on their level of experience and whether you what a good trainer or not. Also, an independent trainer may costs differently from a trainer that works for a gym.

I'd say an average independent trainer makes $50-$70/session, while those at a gym may be 75-90/session. Of course, you may end up paying a lot less for gym trainers if you buy in bulk (5, 10, 20, 50, 100 sessions at once, etc.)
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Visit wifi's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Rap_Rocky View Post
    It depends on their level of experience and whether you what a good trainer or not. Also, an independent trainer may costs differently from a trainer that works for a gym.

I'd say an average independent trainer makes $50-$70/session, while those at a gym may be 75-90/session. Of course, you may end up paying a lot less for gym trainers if you buy in bulk (5, 10, 20, 50, 100 sessions at once, etc.)
    seems like a lot... I basically would like someone who can tell me what i should be eating, correct my form once in a while and motivate me to go when i should.... is there such thing as trainers who train groups of people all at once?

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 183 lbs
    askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) askthetrainer has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit askthetrainer's BodySpace
    seems like a lot... I basically would like someone who can tell me what i should be eating, correct my form once in a while and motivate me to go when i should.... is there such thing as trainers who train groups of people all at once?
    Yeah, it's called aerobics class. Goto your local YMCA and see if they have a class called "Body Pump."
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | Facebook.com/askthetrainercom

unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit unauthorized's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    Yeah, it's called aerobics class. Goto your local YMCA and see if they have a class called "Body Pump."
    LOL

Yeah, the Les Mills cult
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) unauthorized is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit unauthorized's BodySpace
    There's a lot of cheap trainers out there. Check craigslist
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

BodyPoints: 8562
    Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Al Shades has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Al Shades's BodySpace
    PT's are expensive. This is a luxury field.
    All real talk, all the time. 100% of my posts have the (srs) tag. I don't do BS and trolling.

Bodybuilding has been advanced through anecdotal knowledge ("broscience"). Studies are over-rated. Experienced BB'ers understand training far better than scientists.

I've always had the belief that if you want to be where somebody is, then do what they did...the real experts are the ones that are in the gym getting the job done. Those are the people that you need to listen to. – Dave Tate

BodyPoints: 671
    call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) call_me_pops has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit call_me_pops's BodySpace
    I believe the average price for personal training in Canada is around $50/hr. Obviously the cost matters but more importantly I would search for a good trainer. Ideally but not necessarily, someone with a degree/degrees in a related field, someone with good credentials and someone with experience. Obviously there are other attributes you would want to investigate when looking for a personal trainer.

Just because some costs $200/hr doesn't mean he is better than someone charging $35/hr, saying that, I wouldn't just see a personal traininer because he charged $35/hr, a few dollars less than another individual (for example).

I'd call your local gyms, rec centres and search craigslist and see what comes up and then compare their qualifications/experience to their price, determine how much you can afford and go from there.

Stats: 6'3", 204 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3971
    735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 735735 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 735735's BodySpace
    time for dollars, depends on who you hire

Some trainers will scrap up any client just to make a buck, but quality is expensive. My 3 nutritionists who work for me charge 60 for 45 minutes, those are my rates but i live in the bay area.