bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need help from considerate people and Advice

Ok iv started takeing ******** for ADD and such. im losing weight and it makes me not want to eat but i do force my self to eat and drink protein shakes at night before i go to bed i dont want to lose what iv gained from working out cuz it has taken me a long time to get what i do have -_- i just started takeing it so its still early to realy tell but yester day i felt like curling a lil bit and doing some card when i went to curl and i picked my dumbells it felt so much heavyer than it should have been i finished one rep and just stoped cuz i was to tired to get going i feal more awake today so ima go walk for about an hr or so and come back and work out my bics and seee if it was just cuz i just started takeing the new meds but if you guys know eney thing or have had to take ******** for add and still work out how is it going for you? (i was diagnosed with add so im not a drugy)and my doctor subscriped them for me
    i whould very much appreciate all and eney help and plz dont flam me it a real questions witch i have search and found nothing and the teeen sec did not help and only flamed me

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would talk to your doctor. Depending on how long you've been taking the medication, it could be that your body simply has to adjust. The weight loss is not a good thing in the least.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Sincere questions won't bring flames in this forum.

A decrease in appetite is one of the many side effects of ********. Since this is a concern to you, you need to sit down with your parents, and discuss it. Then, all of you will need to have a talk with your doctor. Good luck to you.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bornstein has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    I would talk to your doctor. Depending on how long you've been taking the medication, it could be that your body simply has to adjust. The weight loss is not a good thing in the least.
    ty and i am trying to talk to my doc but its hard to get in touch with him lol weight loss was one of the side effects of ******** back in the day it was used for weight loss but i still eat even tho it makes my body think im not hungry i can push past that ez im just worryed about being able to work out on this stuff cuz it incresses your blood presure i was hopeing that someoen on here has had to take it and what it was like when he worked out while on ********

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just a question, so don't take it the wrong way, but what kinds of issues were you having to be diagnosed with ADD? I'm sure you have heard the premise that America is over medicated. ADD didn't even exist when a lot of people in this section were in school.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    Just a question, so don't take it the wrong way, but what kinds of issues were you having to be diagnosed with ADD? I'm sure you have heard the premise that America is over medicated. ADD didn't even exist when a lot of people in this section were in school.
    Very true.

The school wanted to put my son on med's for ADD and I said "NO WAY" he grew out of it and is now a straight A student.
    Was friends with Methuselah

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My step daughter takes it for a sleep disorder (mild narcolepsy) and at first it messed with her appetite. But with keeping with the same dosage all the time she got past that side effect.

ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ImBunky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    l,ml,
    OK, I gotta ask. I am not real fluent on text/IM lingo, so what does l,ml mean. I tried to search, but the results came back without the commas and I hope they don't apply.

licking my lips
    lets make love

Originally Posted by ImBunky View Post
    OK, I gotta ask. I am not real fluent on text/IM lingo, so what does l,ml mean. I tried to search, but the results came back without the commas and I hope they don't apply.

licking my lips
    lets make love
    well bunky no offence taken but it dont maker if it was not around in your day its a big prob for me and i wanted to make a change you got no idea what it fells like to have your mind goign crazy all day and you ccant acomlpish nothing no matter how hard you try
    and on that note i asked if somebody new some thign about workign out while on ******** i did not ask for somebody to tell me that what i have is not real....
    eney way if you dont have eney info on what im asking then plz dont post here
    was hopeing somebody new some info and chould help me out -_- my b

SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have diagnosed ADD as well. I take Vyvanse, which is a newer med than ********. It has a slower let down so that you don't get that energy and attention "crash" as it wears off. I also had a severely decreased appetite when I started on it. The idea of eating was literally revolting for the first month or two. The side effects do ease as your body adjusts to it. I've been on the Vyvanse for about 6 months now, and my appetite is completely back to normal. If you can ride it out for the first first couple of months, everything will equalize again.

Originally Posted by SoMuchToLearn View Post
    I have diagnosed ADD as well. I take Vyvanse, which is a newer med than ********. It has a slower let down so that you don't get that energy and attention "crash" as it wears off. I also had a severely decreased appetite when I started on it. The idea of eating was literally revolting for the first month or two. The side effects do ease as your body adjusts to it. I've been on the Vyvanse for about 6 months now, and my appetite is completely back to normal. If you can ride it out for the first first couple of months, everything will equalize again.
    did it affect how you worked out?

SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SoMuchToLearn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I felt weaker in general, probably due to the lack of nutrition stemming from the lack of appetite. My body basically said, "Hey, you've only given us 700 calories today, so we're not going to work for you now." As my appetite got better and I got my calories back up I started feeling stronger again.

I felt weaker in general, probably due to the lack of nutrition stemming from the lack of appetite. My body basically said, "Hey, you've only given us 700 calories today, so we're not going to work for you now." As my appetite got better and I got my calories back up I started feeling stronger again.
    ty very much youv been very helpfull 1 last thing did you have shortness of breath???

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can always google words to the effect of "side effects of adderal"
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP--sounds like your doing the right things--keep eating even though your not hungry and keep working out. Don't let this get the best of you. This will pass with time. Even on the days you don't feel like working out--do your best. Be sure to get plenty of sleep. Exercise will help your ADD. Good Luck and keep liftin!
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a teacher, and by no means an expert at learning disorders, I feel at times completely ignorant and at a loss when it comes to a student who needs specific and medically determined intervention. I have had two circumstances over the course of some 18 years, but am more than mindful of other teachers who have had similar circumstances with students in their own classrooms. In several instances, medical intervention had incredibly positive effects on a child's ability to focus and learn. It might simply be a situation of taking the prescribed steps for academic success, the most important steps at this point in your life. Invest in your mind and future young man. Academic success is key, you can catch up on the "physical" although I realize that this might be a tall order and a royal pain in the ass to have to deal with right now! I can only hope for the absolute best for you and your future. I would rather see you with cap and gown, graduating with honors from any university than hearing that you could bench 300 pounds! You can accomplish any and every dream.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JC480 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What exactly does this medication do for your ADD? Does it slow down your thinking processes or allow you to listen without paging out what people say? Read a book without having to turn back the page to re-read what you read because you couldn't remember what you read? It's been suggested my son has it...and after reading up on this, I think I may have it but I've learned to deal with it over my life. But it has definitely caused me problems in my job (based on the characteristics).

I hate taking drugs. Just wondering how this stuff actually works out for users.

BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also Id like to suggest, you mentioned that you just started it. Sometimes meds take a while for your body to get adjusted to. For example, I started taking a med for my anxiety disorder and it was at least 2 weeks before I started to feel "right".

Give your body some time to adjust to the med and for the "levels" to stabilize and THEN see how your feeling!

If its any help to you, I had ADD really bad when I was a kid. You never totally loose the fun of having it, but as you get older you do tend to "out grow" it some. By the time I was 30 I had really learned to manage it and even embrace it (most folks with ADD are very high spirited and extremely creative!) So you know, think of your current situation as "using meds for a crutch until you get better" mindset, because theres a good chance as you grow older you wont need any meds at all.

Being young and going though puberty doe NOT help at all! HA HA! I know, just be patient- all things work themselves out somehow. Dont stress, have fun, go lift!

Best of luck,
    Andrew
    (Im surrounded by Enternet Ediots)

bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10) bayou_piper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, I am not sure if anyone addressed your actual question yet. You do need to talk with your doctor about exercise. However, if your concern is high blood pressure, generally exercise is a prescription for fighting high BP.

This is just an opinion, ultimately, you need to educate yourself and work with your doctor.
    "One who sees the inaction that is in action, and the action that is an inaction, is wise indeed."

-- The Bhgagavad Gita

thanks for every body on the kidn words it helped

bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigvegan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bornstein View Post
    Ok iv started takeing ******** for ADD and such. im losing weight and it makes me not want to eat but i do force my self to eat and drink protein shakes at night before i go to bed i dont want to lose what iv gained from working out cuz it has taken me a long time to get what i do have ...
    i whould very much appreciate all and eney help and plz dont flam me it a real questions witch i have search and found nothing and the teeen sec did not help and only flamed me
    Here's a reasonably considerate answer:

You do realize that ******** is an amphetamine cocktail right? OF COURSE you're going to have trouble keeping your gains. Amphetamines used to be prescribed (and are still taken (legally or otherwise)) as a WEIGHT LOSS supplement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/********

"Specifically, ******** XR is composed of the following proportions of active ingredients[1]:
    * 1/4 dextroamphetamine saccharate
    * 1/4 dextroamphetamine sulfate
    * 1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-amphetamine) aspartate monohydrate
    * 1/4 (racemic dextro/levo-amphetamine) sulfate
    These four salts are metabolized at different rates and possess diverse half lives, therefore resulting in a less dramatic onset and termination of therapeutic action, as compared to single-salt amphetamine preparations.[5]"

You should talk over your concerns with your doctor, and see what options you have.

******** is a pretty common choice for ADD, but amphetamines also speed up your metabolism, lower your appetite, and give you energy (that's why they call them "speed").

If you're trying to gain while you're on this, you're going to have to:
    1) Talk to your doctor (this is most important).
    2) Up your calorie intake.
    3) Get plenty of sleep.

Also, cut yourself some slack. You're only 17, and ADD often works itself out as people enter adulthood and your hormones stop bouncing around all over the place, so worse comes to worse, you give it a little time, get things under control, and then get back to serious training.

Good luck buddy!
    Former NSCA-CPT (the fees got to be too much to keep it.)

"Don't give advice to THAT GUY. He won't appreciate it, and you don't need the competition."

An enormous (but not yet very strong) vegan guy's attempts at lifting are available at www.wholesomeamerica.com