Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Jobs you can work from home...

I am currently staying at home with my 6 month old while my husband is deployed. I would really like to work from home to help with some extra income, but I can't really seem to find anything legit. Any ideas or suggestions?

Go Hard or Go Home AngChambers06's Avatar
    AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000) AngChambers06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Superwifey View Post
    I am currently staying at home with my 6 month old while my husband is deployed. I would really like to work from home to help with some extra income, but I can't really seem to find anything legit. Any ideas or suggestions?
    dont consider this spam but I work on the side doing Avon. you sell to people from brochures and make a profit. it's pretty easy and all done online, plus u get discounts on all the products yourself here go look at my website and if its something ur interested in theres a link on there to help u get started.

www.youravon.com/achambers4816

just a suggestion though, u could also try an ebay business, or craigslist.. buy things and sell them for more

good luck!
    "If you're going to play at all, you're out to win. Baseball, board games, playing Jeopardy, I hate to lose."
    -Derek Jeter

"..you or nobody aint never gonna hit has hard as life, but it aint about how hard you it... its about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward..""

follow me on twitter! @AngChambers06

swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swindled has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    A friend of mine works for Arbonne, basically the same idea as Avon. Its all natural products though, nearly everything is plant derived.

Otherwise, what are your talents? your hobbies? What do you do in your spare time? Those hobbies could be marketed on a site like etsy.com which specializes in handmade items.

Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superwifey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for those ideas! Those are definatly something that would work for me. There seem to be so many advertisments for business that you can work for from home...but all seem like a money making scheme. I will keep on looking...

lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmmm..what's your background?

Originally Posted by lauren921 View Post
    Hmmm..what's your background?
    Well, I have a BA in Communications, a Minor in English - I have been working as a Probation Officer for the past year. Weird combination, I know. I've also waited tables, worked at a donut shop, and in retail sales.

Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Emoore is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I buy wrecked motorcycles on Craigslist and sell the parts on ebay.

pharmacology major :) dissonance's Avatar
    dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dissonance is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.hiremymom.com/ i saw this or something like it on a msn story a while back, thought it was interesting.
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-
    [Official] San Diego Brah

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A friend of mine makes cards, they are so beautiful and have a much nicer touch than store bought cards.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well, I have a BA in Communications, a Minor in English - I have been working as a Probation Officer for the past year. Weird combination, I know. I've also waited tables, worked at a donut shop, and in retail sales.
    You can write articles and get paid for it.
    Perfection in mind, perfect body!

MMA Fight Record:

Amateur 1 - 0 - 0

Pro - 0 - 0 - 1 :(

kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50) kc_shuffle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    xtube

just sayin..........
    I rape back

Thanks! That definatly gives me some ideas. I think I will opt out of the xtube though...ha.

money lol, lol money BeefyMcNasty's Avatar
    BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeefyMcNasty is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Have you given any thought to being a freelancer writer? You're education would really come in handy for that!

http://freelancewrite.about.com/

http://www.ehow.com/how_16298_become...ce-writer.html
    You bring the pepper, I'll bring the Angus.

"People will kill you over time, and how they'll kill you is with tiny, harmless phrases, like 'be realistic.' "

**Self-Employed Crew**

**Bert Stare Bathroom Attendants Who Expect Me To Tip Them Crew**

Originally Posted by BeefyMcNasty View Post
    Have you given any thought to being a freelancer writer? You're education would really come in handy for that!

http://freelancewrite.about.com/

http://www.ehow.com/how_16298_become...ce-writer.html
    That would be something that I would love to do. I've always been a big writer and loved all of my English classes. I was going to be a high school English teacher until my last semester in college and then changed my mind. Still kicking myself for that one...

Thanks for your help!

lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lauren921 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is there a local community college near you? If so, you could probably teach some online English courses.

sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sillygrl85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face

hmm. have you considered selling on ebay? or even if you are interested in a small amount of schooling (even online) there is medical coding or medical transcription..

they get paid pretty good my aunt is a med tran. and she can even go on vaca w/ her labtop and do every thing from there! Its amazing but takes a bit to get started. IDK just a few ideas

good luck ta!

Originally Posted by sillygrl85 View Post
    hmm. have you considered selling on ebay? or even if you are interested in a small amount of schooling (even online) there is medical coding or medical transcription..

they get paid pretty good my aunt is a med tran. and she can even go on vaca w/ her labtop and do every thing from there! Its amazing but takes a bit to get started. IDK just a few ideas

good luck ta!
    I thought about that too...SO MANY CHOICES! I like the med tran. idea. I just want something where I can earn an income and stay at home with my son. I just need to do the research and get started on something soon. Thanks for your help!

dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000) dunkonu9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks! That definatly gives me some ideas. I think I will opt out of the xtube though...ha.
    Would def be worth watching.

What about teaching classes online? I am not sure what the qualifications are. Or become a tutor.

dazed and confused fatgrasshoppa's Avatar
    fatgrasshoppa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fatgrasshoppa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You could make and sell soap!
    Follow me on twitter ~ JulieJames4real