Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    cackey64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok so im 16 and ive taken halovar and im just about done with my cycle and im starting my PCT immediatly after my cycle i have a really good diet for a kid my age no soda i drink about a gallon of water everyday and no fast food with a very high protein diet how bad of side effects will i have

fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fatpat23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    better write your will.

hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hurleyboy417 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cackey64 View Post
    ok so im 16 and ive taken halovar and im just about done with my cycle and im starting my PCT immediatly after my cycle i have a really good diet for a kid my age no soda i drink about a gallon of water everyday and no fast food with a very high protein diet how bad of side effects will i have
    go to the doctor right now and tell him what you took, get bloodwork done and pray your little marbles dont shrink up into your stomach forever

Originally Posted by hurleyboy417 View Post
    go to the doctor right now and tell him what you took, get bloodwork done and pray your little marbles dont shrink up into your stomach forever
    am i seriously in this much trouble and my PCT is jungle warfare and i just started researching it and im starting to really think i need something else

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by niiick
    delayed, weird and whacky sides are a very real and possibly dangerous with these relatively new and "Hip" desiger PH/PS.
    actually, Halovar/Halodrol is a precursor to oral Turinabol (converts via the 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme), which has been around for a while and is pretty well researched and understood.

halovar @ 15 ... lol ****ing moron. negs on recharge.
    agreed.

Originally Posted by cackey64 View Post
    am i seriously in this much trouble and my PCT is jungle warfare and i just started researching it and im starting to really think i need something else
    what makes you think that?
    and why have you just started researching it now? ever heard the expression about closing the stable door after the horse has ran away?
    jesus titty****ing christ, if you're going to run a cycle at your age, can't you at least do it right? so sick of seeing kids running half-assed cycles with no clue about what they're doing. you know, lack of research and understanding hurts teens a lot more than the compounds themselves. i bet you didn't even run any support supps either.

FFS:

1) why are you asking us if you're "seriously in this much trouble"? go to the doctor and get bloodwork done for God's sake.
    2) JW is useless for PCT and will probably do more harm than good.
    3) have you ever even heard of Nolvadex or Clomid?

Originally Posted by WCC View Post
    actually, Halovar/Halodrol is a precursor to oral Turinabol (converts via the 3b-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase enzyme), which has been around for a while and is pretty well researched and understood.

agreed.

what makes you think that?
    and why have you just started researching it now? ever heard the expression about closing the stable door after the horse has ran away?
    jesus titty****ing christ, if you're going to run a cycle at your age, can't you at least do it right? so sick of seeing kids running half-assed cycles with no clue about what they're doing. you know, lack of research and understanding hurts teens a lot more than the compounds themselves. i bet you didn't even run any support supps either.

FFS:

1) why are you asking us if you're "seriously in this much trouble"? go to the doctor and get bloodwork done for God's sake.
    2) JW is useless for PCT and will probably do more harm than good.
    3) have you ever even heard of Nolvadex or Clomid?

negative on nolvadex or clomid.
    and as far as how good halovar works ive gained 25 lbs on my bench max in 8 days and have gained 10 lbs

ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ben8j2p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Honestly before taking something like this you need to have your diet in check. You should have a good base and have at least 2 years of serious lifting under your belt. Serious as in you've dedicated yourself to the gym at least 4 times a week or more for 2 years. Also, you need to be over the age of 21. All you cool cats in High School this is not the way to go so early... I understand it makes your stronger for a time, but you're too young. You need to work your ass off at this age making a good base for yourself. Otherwise you could really mess up your natural test production among other things. Alright now you're 21, worked out for a few years, and hit a flat in your gains. Alright so incorporate this with intelligence into your regimen. I would not exceed 4 weeks on Halovar. I would take your cycle support supplements (Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support is nice) and then a PCT afterwards (Clomid or Nolvadex). Do not take Gaspari Novedex XT or 6 OXO (Not the same a NOLVADEX or CLOMID) by itself as a PCT. You need the real deal... It's okay to take these with Nolvadex or Clomid, but not by themselves. Once you've finished your PCT be sure you've given your body time to recuperate (4 weeks). Another words 4 weeks on Halovar and 4 weeks off... You have to be smart and educate yourself. These aren't vitamins, but chemicals to enhance your test levels. Understand what your taking and how to take them as it could aid in your benefit or sadly aid in your stupidity and ultimately your loss at making progress.

Feel free to message me if you have questions.

spo0nin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question on Halovar

im a 25 yr old who has to0k halovar last yr along w whey protein n nolvadex after for a PCT n things worked out great. I just bought my second cycle last week n i heard that 6-oxo was a go0d PCT as well. Im not to sure of it tho. Do you think its stupid if i to0k halovar with 6-oxo combined n then nolvadex after my cycle?

****PS They are selling Halovar 60 capsules now n i noticed the bottle is different???*****

Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gator87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spo0nin View Post
    im a 25 yr old who has to0k halovar last yr along w whey protein n nolvadex after for a PCT n things worked out great. I just bought my second cycle last week n i heard that 6-oxo was a go0d PCT as well. Im not to sure of it tho. Do you think its stupid if i to0k halovar with 6-oxo combined n then nolvadex after my cycle?

****PS They are selling Halovar 60 capsules now n i noticed the bottle is different???*****
    No need for 6-oxo if you have Nolvadex.
    And in the future, don't bump old threads to ask lame questions.
    ئەنسیکلۆپێدیایFlorida Gators Crewئەنسیکلۆپێدیای

krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) krustster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Haha, so the OP was 15 when this topic was made? Looks like he aged 9x faster than the average person, his age is listed as 24 now.
    I used to be way fatter

Cruz75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Im five days in and taking Organ Shield

Hello. Im five days in on Halovar and taking organ shield with it and I love the stuff. I recently read how (and Im assuming) if taking Halovar by itself can have some effects on your liver? Im assuming that the organ shield will help prevent that. However thats not my question or concern. I my self have tried to do reseach and find weather this is legal or illegal and I havent seen anything straight forward about the product. If heard and read once or twice that it has been banned but see on some website that they still sale it. Only reason why Im asking is I was recently put on probation and was asked to drop. Yeah I know what your thinking. However Ive been told by friends that I should have no worries because mine (was) an alcohol related incident. Any feed back would be great. Im trying to stay legal here and continue the cycle. I dont want to give it up unless I absolutely have to. ??

Like I said any feedback would be great.
    I will check back tonight.

econdor031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you might want to take novedex xt after

econdor031 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hold on guys... i took 2 bottles of the halovar and im fine. as long as you take a PCT after you should be fine, right?

florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10) florida1dan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by estckmix View Post
    yeah i had no idea that it was a steroid..... i asked for a testosterone booster. Is there a good liver support pill i can take with it? Steroids are not what i wanted to do at all.
    Cycle assist.

Dutch2015 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey brother, im 21 years old and have been lifting for 5 years and have all the support supplements required to not drastically **** my **** up. My main concern is that since I am in the military I need to make sure that there are no fillers on here that can pop on a urine analysis. I will be on my PCT by the time it happens but I just wanna make sure and you seem like you know your stuff. If you can give me a heads up if you know anything about potential drug pops from the fillers, id sincerely appreciate it.

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dutch2015 View Post
    Hey brother, im 21 years old and have been lifting for 5 years and have all the support supplements required to not drastically **** my **** up. My main concern is that since I am in the military I need to make sure that there are no fillers on here that can pop on a urine analysis. I will be on my PCT by the time it happens but I just wanna make sure and you seem like you know your stuff. If you can give me a heads up if you know anything about potential drug pops from the fillers, id sincerely appreciate it.
    Last post was 2 1/2 years ago bud.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!