the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000) the1satanfears is just really nice. (+1000)

Arginine vs. Caffeine

I am a big fan of using the amino acid arginine as an N.O. stimulator and it has always been an active ingredient in my stack. However, so is caffeine. Caffeine is a vasoconstricter. Arginine is a vasodilator. How much arginine do you need to take to compensate for the constriction from the caffeine?
    @24HrTrainerNOLA
    -Jammin

pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10) pushuporshutup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't tell you exactly man, I wouldn't know. However, I took 4 caps of NaNO X9 today (In B4 MT rip), I got them from a friend and it was great. I took it with my usual 1 scoop of NO Explode, and got a great pump. I believe there is around 4.5g of Arginine in the X9, and approximately 100mg of Caffeine, plus the Arginine in NO Explode. Hope this helps some.

dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dstunna is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pushuporshutup View Post
    I can't tell you exactly man, I wouldn't know. However, I took 4 caps of NaNO X9 today (In B4 MT rip), I got them from a friend and it was great. I took it with my usual 1 scoop of NO Explode, and got a great pump. I believe there is around 4.5g of Arginine in the X9, and approximately 100mg of Caffeine, plus the Arginine in NO Explode. Hope this helps some.
    the best thing to do is combine the l-arginine w/ citrulline malate and either eliminate the caffeine or cap it off at 200mg
    Betancourt Nutrition Brand manager
    "Competition Breeds Innovation" www.BetancourtNutrition.com

Training, Nutrition & Lifestyle blog:
    www.LiftandPray.com

Down 6% Bodyfat So Far phillipinoc's Avatar
    phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10) phillipinoc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by the1satanfears View Post
    I am a big fan of using the amino acid arginine as an N.O. stimulator and it has always been an active ingredient in my stack. However, so is caffeine. Caffeine is a vasoconstricter. Arginine is a vasodilator. How much arginine do you need to take to compensate for the constriction from the caffeine?
    Dont drink caffeine prior to your workout, load up on Agrinine/AAKG and hit your caffeine fix afterwards.

However, I havent seen one article or study regarding Agrinine/AAKG and the effects after caffeine intake, it would be interesting. The half life of caffeine is 5 hours in the body so who knows the effect.
    Started Mid June 2009 AGAIN @ 375
    11/2/09:326lbs -49lbs
    6/13/10:355lbs +31lbs

Goals:

Weigh 300lbs by Dec 31st 2010
    Bench 500lbs by Dec 31st 2010 (Current 420lbs)
    Deal Lift 700lbs by Dec 31st 2010 (Current 600lbs)