Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

threesome i had on wednesday

alright let me start off by saying it was a ****ing bomb. after going to a pretty epic party where i found my friend she said lets go back to her house. we have been friends with benefits for about 2 weeks and have done everything but go at it. wednesday night was different, i went back to her place where her sister was having a pretty rager party (it was dying down, from what i heard it sounded crazy as hell earlier on). after it died down, everybody left, her sister included, but her sisters friend stayed with us. they werent really too smashed, though i was but it was the best night of my life. we ended up all sleeping together in the same bed that night, i witnessed some amazing lesbianism which hopefully someday ill soon encounter again. we woke up next morning and this is where things really kicked off. they were all giggly happy, wanting to do it again. my friend said lets make this one better. words cant really explain so ill give you pics. i couldnt (and probably wouldnt have) snagged nude pics, but i got her friend to take pictures anyways. these are from that morning, when we hit it up a second time. they were faking prostitutes and dress up (have some really gay pics of me, not posting)

i cant wait to hit again..brunette one was so ****ing hot, though the blonde one worked harder

MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatieMcgee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    3nd

Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when they started playing prostitute

i have a few more pics, pm or rep to see.

cliffs

- met my friend unexpectedly at this party
    - went back to her sisters party where it was pretty much dead
    - everyone eventually left except the girl and her sisters friend, who stayed with us
    - threesome that night, bit smashed, but woke up and they wanted to do it again

protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) protozoan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1rd

squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    2nd.

Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Google...It has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3st

pm pics please

Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Docker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4st
    "Although the other night I had a gay dream (no homo) and I came in the dream" - muscleman009
    "I asked her if she has ever clogged a toilet, before wiping... i failed hard lol" - FrankMcGarth_Jr

Rep Owed:

Negs Owed:

I rep back 100+

~~~My Journal~~~
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118712901

real join date: Nov 07 BlackBellyChimp's Avatar
    BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    send em my way
    Everything mentioned in any of my posts, at any given time, past present or future, is fictional in nature. Any reference to myself is reference to a fictional character. None of the content of my posts should reflect upon my resolve, ideals, or disposition, nor should they be used as evidence of my resolve, ideals, or disposition. Any images, videos, or illustrations posted by myself are widely available on the internet; I did not create them.

daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10) daztehaggro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    PM nude pixs pls.

Oh thats right! You didn't take any! GTF with ur little fairytale stories then pls.

But seriously, Pm me those pics if they are good.

SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SimmyJ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gdjm

clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PM pics.
    Arnolds Six Rules of Success
    1. Trust yourself.
    2. Break the rules.
    3. Don't be afraid to fail.
    4. Don't listen to the naysayers.
    5. Work your butt off.
    6. It's about giving back.

"When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500) R0Y is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm negging everyone who just asked for nude pics. Learn to read, you're making a fool out of humanity.
    "I'm on this planet to become rich, and jacked." - Mike1991

real join date: Nov 07 BlackBellyChimp's Avatar
    BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlackBellyChimp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by R0Y View Post
    I'm negging everyone who just asked for nude pics. Learn to read, you're making a fool out of humanity.
    i didnt ask for nude pics. i just asked for the pics he said he would pm.

how about YOU learn to read *******
    Everything mentioned in any of my posts, at any given time, past present or future, is fictional in nature. Any reference to myself is reference to a fictional character. None of the content of my posts should reflect upon my resolve, ideals, or disposition, nor should they be used as evidence of my resolve, ideals, or disposition. Any images, videos, or illustrations posted by myself are widely available on the internet; I did not create them.

3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 3azy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you got tiny arms,haha

ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000)
    PM naow.

Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marco90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in.

pm

edit:
    strong dog
    Last edited by Marco90; 08-01-2009 at 08:39 AM.

Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you hit the dog too?

pm
    Time for a comeback

PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10) PalmtreeCo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    is this story true? Op got tiny arms..
    My best friend album.
    [url]http://www.reverbnation.com/freelance2040[/url]

no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10) no1butme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    pm please

last bunch really.

random pool shot

supposedly before we woke up

Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Andyg37 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i see all clothes on...
    Time for a comeback

user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500) user321655667 is not very helpful. (-500)
    im so ****ing jealous. repped. now pm pics.

squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Jared94 View Post
    last bunch really.

supposedly before we woke up

Fuuuu.

;(

xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xHoward is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Andyg37 View Post
    i see all clothes on...
    This.

Dry humping is not a threesome.

vem som helst kan vinna! CelticTheTruth's Avatar
    CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000) CelticTheTruth is just really nice. (+1000)
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    FOUNDER of ♚♛Skåne CREW♛♚
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything

M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000) M1LD_S is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so u put all ur clothes on after and went to sleep......

Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Born2Grow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xHoward View Post
    This.

Dry humping is not a threesome.

I always thought taking pictures pretending to be prostitutes = threesome
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111135351

"I dont got abs... so how do I do an ab pose? just let my gut hang?" - Davidthefat

FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FinalPlague is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont believe you had actual threesome
    maybe it was my fault for letting you think i was ok when i wasn't. Maybe it's my fault that you didn't see that failure gave me strength and my pain is my motivation.

behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    -were these taken at 2 in the afternoon (real bright out)
    -they have clothes on
    -I've never seen more staged photos than this
    -They seem like 12 year old girls with that dumb prostitute skit
    -From what I see, I wouldn't want any part of that play date.

FAIL.

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by behler View Post
    -were these taken at 2 in the afternoon (real bright out)
    -they have clothes on
    -I've never seen more staged photos than this
    -They seem like 12 year old girls with that dumb prostitute skit
    -From what I see, I wouldn't want any part of that play date.

FAIL.
    strong jelaousy

if they had party that means they went to bed late so they have slept for long time.
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo