Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eating 3 eggs a day?

Is this okay... or is the cholestrol content too high? If so, maybe I should take out the yellows from 1 or 2 of the eggs? What do you guys suggest?

Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000) Acesopro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I eat 3 large eggs (scrambled) every day.

No problems yet!

Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lanny14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The cholesterol is eggs isn't harmful. You'll be fine. I eat 3-6

demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) demaskas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UniBoy5 View Post
    Is this okay... or is the cholestrol content too high? If so, maybe I should take out the yellows from 1 or 2 of the eggs? What do you guys suggest?
    I eat anywhere from 4-6. Eggs are a perfect protein. I <3 them.

KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000) KevstaR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eat the eggs. Cholesterol from food does not affect cholesterol in your body. I eat my yokes raw. Four of them every morning.

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyour...ats_phony.html

Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Goatse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Noo neva eat more den 1 egg a day...etc
    /sarcasm

Aussie_89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wise words from the Goatse himself.

Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zebaj is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nickl1473 View Post
    The cholesterol is eggs isn't harmful. You'll be fine. I eat 3-6
    The cholesterol is eggs!

Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vise09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ieat 5-10 eggs a day...

wut am i missin?
    2020 Comeback from hiatus. Time to get blench
    Running a Max-OT style routine to get the wheel turning

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Please God, restrain me from hunting you down and throwing a javelin through your eye to purge the stupidity.

Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jared94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat as many eggs as u want. LDL cholesterol - the bad stuff that sticks to your blood vessels and arteries is caused by tiny globules. In eggs, the LDL cholesterol globules are large and just pass through without sticking. The HDL Cholesterol are also large in eggs - it has a tendency to pull the LDL cholesterol off the walls of the blood vessels and flush them out of the system. This is the reason why buying omega-3 eggs is a waste of money.

squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How much protein and calories are in 1 egg usually?

Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatman19 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by squatzforgurlz View Post
    How much protein and calories are in 1 egg usually?
    it depends but its around 6-8 grams of protein an egg

I usually eat 8 or so a day
    Lulz.

.::G. Nation::.

user45654 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user45654 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) user45654 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool

I eat 6 white and 1 yolk.

squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) squatzforgurlz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I think I'm gonna start having eggs, lol.

I just fail at frying them...

chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000) chillster84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scrambled eggs.. can't rely fk up lol just take em off when they're how you want them

UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UniBoy5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by squatzforgurlz View Post
    I think I'm gonna start having eggs, lol.

I just fail at frying them...
    Nah just have them boiled and take out the yellows in some if you want. Anyway, I plan to have three eggs a day, only keeping the yellows in one of them.

Nah just have them boiled and take out the yellows in some if you want. Anyway, I plan to have three eggs a day, only keeping the yellows in one of them.
    Yar but that's too much of a hassle innit?

Dad's gonna show me how to properly fry eggs, lulz.

If I fail then it's scrambling time.

Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exdee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I eat 3 (Srambled) eggs a day, I haven't been BB'ing for long though but all seems fine to now, a work mate of mine (hardcore bodybuilder) apparently used to cracked 24 eggs into a pint glass and down them when he was in his heydays, this was 20-30 years ago though, not sure how bodybuilding diet and nutrition has changed since then.
    “Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, earns it ... he who doesn't ... pays it.”

-Albert Einstein

shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shanoes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i boil a dozen usually in the morning sometimes i eat em all in 1 day, i hate it when people throw the yolk away, wish they would save it up and send them to me or something.

If u boil em u can gulp a few down in minutes. good ****

Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    I eat about 10 eggs a day. I'm not having any heart attacks.
    I say go for it.

OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OneMor3R3p has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Unless you already have an existing problem with cholesterol, don't worry about it and just EAT

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I eat 4-5 eggs a day.

Stop whining.
    ^_^

Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000) Tyjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^
    What a bitch

oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50) oneeye15 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i eat 5 a day and i do not have any problems so go for it man

top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) top_dawg55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i read an article saying that 3 subjects that ate eggs compared to the 3 that didnt and the ones that did had increased muscle mass compared to the guys who didnt. maybe by some eggs whites bro and then just have two or three eggs with some added egg whites

Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat the yolk.
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.

Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000) Thanat0s is just really nice. (+1000)
    The yolk is the best part dawg!
    http://www.history.com/images/media/slideshow/abraham-lincoln/abraham-lincoln-antietam.jpg
    "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other."
    - Abraham Lincoln (1861)

dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dyetrying91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I used to eat 10+ a day no problem.

Deadliftin' to get erect JC_Strongman's Avatar
    JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JC_Strongman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    I eat 4-5 eggs a day.

Stop whining.
    This. You're still hot, btw. Hi Christine what's new?

Seriously though kiddies, those of you prissy enough to separate the whites from your eggs, need to man up and ****ing eat them. Normally I'd suggest genocide as a viable alternative, but you'd probably be too concerned with the sugar content in the Kool-Aid