kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingthunder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ZEUS Test Booster Review

So I have have finally finished my 3 bottles of Zeus by Fusion Bodybuilding.

About me: I'm 22 and have been lifting seriously for almost 2 years. I'm a hard gainer and have always had a plateau weight of around 195lbs.

Dosage: I started at 4 caps/day, gradually increased to 7 and did the last 4 weeks at 6.

What it did for me: My initial weight was about 189lbs. By the last week of my cycle my best weight in was over 195lbs. 6lbs in 2 months is honestly an awesome increase for me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to train my legs much due to a chronic knee problem which probably hurt my overall weight gain.

SIZE: My whole upper body is bigger than it has ever been before and my muscles are more dense and defined (check progress pix). I've also noticed that my vascularity has increased which could be caused by a decrease in my body fat but could also be related to the warmer weather.

STRENGTH: My strength and endurance are both up although I don't have comparative numbers since I've worked with 3 different programs during the cycle.

SIDES: I was definitely a little more aggressive from week 3 on. My sex drive went WAY up during that time as well. I got a few pimples on my back/shoulders from time to time but nothing worth worrying about.

Overall, my Zeus cycle has been a really positive experience. I'm bigger, stronger, more defined and I feel awesome. It's a pretty expensive supplement but there are some great deals out there. I got my 3 bottles for $70CDN. I wouldn't pay full price, but at $70 for a cycle its one of the better supplements I have tried.
    Lightweight baby ain't nothin to it but to do it!

Gotta get big!

grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000) grooves26ca is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kingthunder View Post
    So I have have finally finished my 3 bottles of Zeus by Fusion Bodybuilding.

About me: I'm 22 and have been lifting seriously for almost 2 years. I'm a hard gainer and have always had a plateau weight of around 195lbs.

Dosage: I started at 4 caps/day, gradually increased to 7 and did the last 4 weeks at 6.

What it did for me: My initial weight was about 189lbs. By the last week of my cycle my best weight in was over 195lbs. 6lbs in 2 months is honestly an awesome increase for me. Unfortunately I haven't been able to train my legs much due to a chronic knee problem which probably hurt my overall weight gain.

SIZE: My whole upper body is bigger than it has ever been before and my muscles are more dense and defined (check progress pix). I've also noticed that my vascularity has increased which could be caused by a decrease in my body fat but could also be related to the warmer weather.

STRENGTH: My strength and endurance are both up although I don't have comparative numbers since I've worked with 3 different programs during the cycle.

SIDES: I was definitely a little more aggressive from week 3 on. My sex drive went WAY up during that time as well. I got a few pimples on my back/shoulders from time to time but nothing worth worrying about.

Overall, my Zeus cycle has been a really positive experience. I'm bigger, stronger, more defined and I feel awesome. It's a pretty expensive supplement but there are some great deals out there. I got my 3 bottles for $70CDN. I wouldn't pay full price, but at $70 for a cycle its one of the better supplements I have tried.
    Interesting. I took this supplement for 6 weeks but stopped because I hardly felt anything. It's been 4 days since I stopped taking it. I only took 4 caps but maybe I should have taken more. Reading the guidelines it said 4 for 200lbs and under and 5 for over 200lbs. Since you didn't get any big side effects, I guess it not dangerous taking more. I thought about taking more but I was afraid it would affect my health in a bad way.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This product is excellent and i have used it many times and each time with great results.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I used it, I really enjoyed it.