Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    Nudes or negs!

wait, wat?
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000) 1devil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Last night at the gym, my son and I were doing deadlifts. I don't look around in the gym I am way too focus but my son (I need to f'cking school this kid more) does.

So he tells me "Pops look at that dude he looks weird" First I said "Eric pay attention to the f'cking workout man, or stop coming with me!" But he says, "no pops, seriously look at this guy" so I looked and wow, I wish I had a camera.

I never seen anyone on synthol up close that looked that f'cking retarded. As we kept working out we wound up next to each other by the DB's. The guy looked so soft like he had balloons as muscle and for some reason he looked wet not sweaty just wet, hard to explain. He had shorts on (to his knees) and apparently didn't have none on his calves and looked seriously ridicules. Not sure how his quads/thighs looked.

My son kept staring at him I told my son not to do that, but everyone in the gym was looking at him. He was doing DB overhead presses with 25lbs for reps.

Honestly I never ever seen anyone that looked like that in real life. I really wish I had a camera.
    Synthol is creepy stuff. Most pros have a clue on how to use it without creating the ballon effect. In needs to be injected under the muscle, pushing the muscle upwards, as opposed to simply injecting the oil on top of the muscle.

BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BUDTAO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Disgusting, simply repulsive.
    (Im surrounded by Enternet Ediots)

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I've never really understood it either ... because it certainly doesn't look like muscle at all. It looks more like they've got giant tumors in their arms or some lymphatic disease like elephantiasis. Utterly ridiculous.
    Exactly what I think..Its almost nauseating...Good thing I have a really strong stomach..lol..

Registered User Nostradamus2008's Avatar
    Nostradamus2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nostradamus2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nostradamus2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nostradamus2008 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MT_Pawkits View Post
    Holy crap! must make it some hard to wipe yer arse no?
    lols
    Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weights !!!

Registered User runswithscissor's Avatar
    runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10) runswithscissor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm surprised some idiots at Enzyte or Extenze haven't tried to figure a way to parley this into a product...would give a whole new meaning to needle d**K...

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Nasty and just plain useless really. Looks horrible, probably feels horrible and im sure its not good for your body.
    Click on wikapedia in Baldies post. Can cause heart attack, stroke, brain damage and can be fatal. I think you would have some serious mental issues to be using this stuff. The pics posted dont even look like muscle, they look like they have a serious medical disorder.
    pick it up and put it down

Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stevelegh View Post
    I'd be interested to find out what Synthol was originally developed for. I'd imagine it was for asthetic reasons to balance out things such as muscle wasteage or mascectomy (just guessing here). It also appears to be used by athletes who want to bring a lagging muscle into proportion.

Does anyone know? There's no way someone developed this stuff so people can make arseholes of themselves.......
    I don't know why I do other people's web searches for them but here ya go

Apparently Synthol was invented by a German body builder named Christopher T. Clark.

http://www.ergogenics.org/synthol2.html

Originally Posted by Interview Of The Month: Chris Clark, RX Muscle Magazine, Dave Palumbo

Where did you get the idea to create Synthol?

when I got notice from Italy that Esiclene - formebolone - was out of production, I started thinking about some replacement. Esiclene was very popular in the 80s for site-enhancement. I actually thought up the idea while sitting on the toilet.

What process did you have to go through to perfect the formulation?

At first, I had to search for the right base product for my idea. Since I was always my own lab rat, I went through some pretty heavy setbacks such as infections in various body parts. At one point, some doctor in Morocco thought the only way to save my life was by amputating my right lower leg.

At this time, I was experimenting with sterilized sesame oil. This is a practise many self-proclaimed supermen still do. Trust me, it?s very dangerous! The strange fact about this trial was that I used the stuff only in my calves, but I came down with infections all over my body, including my shoulders.

The most dangerous thing that ever happened to me was coming down with a lung embolism. But this had nothing to do with the product, but only with wrong injection technique.

Seeking my inner Amazon NotTooLate's Avatar
    NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000) NotTooLate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I've never really understood it either ... because it certainly doesn't look like muscle at all. It looks more like they've got giant tumors in their arms or some lymphatic disease like elephantiasis. Utterly ridiculous.
    Agree. it looks like a disease.
    Bodybuilding: striving to defeat your own demons and overcome self imposed limitations.

Martial arts: the ideal rhythm of a movement is manifested as powerful grace.

Sang H. Kim Ph. D.

thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000)

The embarassing effects of synthol....watch with caution!

http://www.alexregnier.com/provincial092.html

In the video, watch the guy on the far left and check out his deltoids as he flexes.....

Now, I don't know of others, but I would NEVER EVER inject that crap into my body..period!
    My favorite part of Bodybuilding is the sleeping because then I don't have to worry about eating all day!! :)

agouger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agouger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agouger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agouger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agouger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agouger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by m1k3g0rd View Post
    Can you say 'popeye'...
    Thats what i thought of as well.
    While I may be as strong as Popeye its all natural..yuk yuk yuk yuk

I hope there is a safe alternative to removing this byproduct at ones will or this this is just plain suicide and may end up diseased long term anyway. Sad.

Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post

Apparently Synthol was invented by a German body builder named Christopher T. Clark.
    Who is now dead.
    Last edited by agouger; 08-01-2009 at 04:29 AM.

KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000) KDHunter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stevelegh View Post
    I'd be interested to find out what Synthol was originally developed for. I'd imagine it was for asthetic reasons to balance out things such as muscle wasteage or mascectomy (just guessing here). It also appears to be used by athletes who want to bring a lagging muscle into proportion.

Does anyone know? There's no way someone developed this stuff so people can make arseholes of themselves.......
    See it at times with pros, shoulder injections to bring them up a bit. But man that bicep shot.. YUCK
    KDHunter

CHARGER FOOTBALL BABY
    O35 5/8" Crew

Teacher and Bodybuilder BergMuscle's Avatar
    BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BergMuscle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thebigguy1 View Post
    http://www.alexregnier.com/provincial092.html

In the video, watch the guy on the far left and check out his deltoids as he flexes.....

Now, I don't know of others, but I would NEVER EVER inject that crap into my body..period!
    OK, that was just plain gross.

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    sickest thing i've ever seen
    David

SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000) SR800 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I do not think that shoulder was synthol, more likely just popping his swole from some celltech.
    UP the IRONS!

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not synthol, puss from an infected site injection
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000) thebigguy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    not synthol, puss from an infected site injection
    Hey, you cannot rule out synthol..easily could be synthol as well and the subsequent infection......we simply do not know...but I know that if you have that much puss/dead cell matter coming out of you it definitely not good. And think of the poor schmoe when he was walkng offstage...talk about "Gamr Over", and any future claim he may have on being "all natural".

Bottom line..it may be synthol and a subsequent infection. Or if it is a bad site injection, try to use better sanitary techniques....

Ron III---III
    My favorite part of Bodybuilding is the sleeping because then I don't have to worry about eating all day!! :)

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thebigguy1 View Post
    Hey, you cannot rule out synthol..easily could be synthol as well and the subsequent infection......we simply do not know...but I know that if you have that much puss/dead cell matter coming out of you it definitely not good. And think of the poor schmoe when he was walkng offstage...talk about "Gamr Over", and any future claim he may have on being "all natural".

Bottom line..it may be synthol and a subsequent infection. Or if it is a bad site injection, try to use better sanitary techniques....

Ron III---III
    I meant from a site injection of synthol, lol
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) C5VetteLS1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Man, it's a damn shame that they can't see themselves from our eyes ... just to see how stupid they really look! It's hard to believe anybody can get that screwed up in the head, to think that actually looks good.

Then again, I've seen the same thing with gals going bigger & bigger with breast implants, until they too look stupid.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 25

Lol!

Originally Posted by Nikonguy View Post
    I meant from a site injection of synthol, lol

I stand corrected, Nikon!

And I like your quote about wanting to "lift like a powerlifter and be mistaken for a bodybuilder".....so true!!

Ron III---III

Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gary1911A1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's one of the worse fake muscles making I've ever seen. Must be a mental illness although I don't know what. I'd rather look the way I do now than ever look like that.