View Poll Results: What type of diet do you follow?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Strict diet plan no matter what.

13 29.55%
  • Have a diet plan but i go off it every so often

18 40.91%
  • Just aim for enough protein, EFA's, and basically eat what i want

13 29.55%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Diet Plans"

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

"Diet Plans"

Do you guys seriously follow a strict diet plan? I see people posting all the time..help me with my diet plan
    Breakfast: 4egg whites on toast and OJ
    Snack: protein bar
    Lunch: 8oz Chicken and 1 cup of rice
    etc...

I mean how do you people do this? No flexibility in your diets?
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It usually happens to the obsessive newcomers that get the impression that strict planning is the only way to go. Adherence to a strict, boring diet just leads to cheating.

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I decide what I'm going to eat the day beforehand, and make sure it fits my cals/macro breakdown. Schedule cheat days in advance.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't follow a plan really. I try to slam back some protein every few hours, and get in over 150g per day. I eat usually a handful of nuts every day (200-300kcal) of almonds/pecans/walnuts. Dinner is always meat + veggies, but it's just whatever my parents make. I pack food for work (work a physical job) and need a lot of fuel. I usually have 500-700kcal of fruit in my lunch (today I had 3 cups blueberries, 2 cups cherries, 2 bananas, 1 apple, and 1 orange) along with at least 50g protein and the nuts i mentioned earlier. I keep a rough estimate of cals, but I eat different foods every day so I don't have any diet plan. Macros are usually somewhere around 15-20% fat, 25-30% protein, 50-60% carbs. Macros don't really change while cutting, but protein does go up a little.

papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dat View Post
    It usually happens to the obsessive newcomers that get the impression that strict planning is the only way to go. Adherence to a strict, boring diet just leads to cheating.
    this. that's how i was when i first started "eating right". made myself a diet and followed it to the T. but after a lot of reading and learning i now know that's not necessary. i enjoy life much more now that i factor things into my daily diet, rather than factor my daily diet into my day. it also helps that i can guesstimate macros on certain meals if i go out or something.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Because I make all my food enjoyable
    Just cause you follow a diet doesnt mean you cant eat delicious food`
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cpursx View Post
    I decide what I'm going to eat the day beforehand, and make sure it fits my cals/macro breakdown. Schedule cheat days in advance.
    That's cool, as long as it works for u..i sometimes do that during school..but cheats are spontaneous for me lol...i dont count alot of things as cheats..only if i way overeat.

Originally Posted by dat View Post
    Agreed 100% I was once like this..not the way to go.

Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    I don't follow a plan really. I try to slam back some protein every few hours, and get in over 150g per day. I eat usually a handful of nuts every day (200-300kcal) of almonds/pecans/walnuts. Dinner is always meat + veggies, but it's just whatever my parents make. I pack food for work (work a physical job) and need a lot of fuel. I usually have 500-700kcal of fruit in my lunch (today I had 3 cups blueberries, 2 cups cherries, 2 bananas, 1 apple, and 1 orange) along with at least 50g protein and the nuts i mentioned earlier. I keep a rough estimate of cals, but I eat different foods every day so I don't have any diet plan. Macros are usually somewhere around 15-20% fat, 25-30% protein, 50-60% carbs. Macros don't really change while cutting, but protein does go up a little.
    That's solid man, fruit lover myself, i have three bananas a day on average, and a box of blueberries and of course my favorite fruit strawberries i get a few of those but that's the usual for fruits i mix it up. Whats that 50g protein with lunch..where do you get that from or does that change also

Originally Posted by papasmurf2217 View Post
    this. that's how i was when i first started "eating right". made myself a diet and followed it to the T. but after a lot of reading and learning i now know that's not necessary. i enjoy life much more now that i factor things into my daily diet, rather than factor my daily diet into my day. it also helps that i can guesstimate macros on certain meals if i go out or something.
    Im the same way i used to be so anal about every little thing, now i usually know the cals of certain foods by looking or just estimate what i think it may be, but i don't stress so much over it anymore. I look at it like this..you don't know EXACTLY how many cals you burn daily so why count the cals you eat to EXACT number?

But determined do you eat the same foods day in and day out to a T? And you still find that enjoyable? I mean if you do and it works for you that's cool, just curious, personally i can't do that, and i see so many new posters post their "diet plans"..just they seem unrealistic.
    Last edited by dimasso69; 07-28-2009 at 07:11 PM.

zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeetis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    +1 man, exactly the same as me... I think following it strictly at the beginning helped me understand my diet but now I am much less restrictive and change it accordingly that day

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dimasso69 View Post
    That's solid man, fruit lover myself, i have three bananas a day on average, and a box of blueberries and of course my favorite fruit strawberries i get a few of those but that's the usual for fruits i mix it up. Whats that 50g protein with lunch..where do you get that from or does that change also
    Gotta love the fruit. I've eaten 3 bananas today and I had 3 yesterday too I usually have 50g+ PRO in the lunch. I take 200g yogurt every day (2x 100g containers) which is like 8g, along with a sandwich (usually 30g+) and a can of spicy thai tuna (15g). Sometimes I throw in a protein bar too which is another 30g. It's 50g minimum, some days if I have both a big sandwich with cheese and a protein bar it gets near 100g. I eat throughout the day though, I don't have a lunch break or anything, I just eat as I work, so I constantly have food in my hands from 8am to 6pm. I like fruit because it is very convenient to eat on the go, and it keeps my energy levels up. (oh, and it's abso-****ing-lutely delicious and great for you)

RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Because I make all my food enjoyable
    Just cause you follow a diet doesnt mean you cant eat delicious food`
    Ahhhh, bland pancakes and chicken breast, tasty! Don't forget the promise butter spread on flats! DELISH! .... Are you kidding? The foods you eat are the exact opposite of enjoyable and delicious.

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by RapidFiyah View Post
    Ahhhh, bland pancakes and chicken breast, tasty! Don't forget the promise butter spread on flats! DELISH! .... Are you kidding? The foods you eat are the exact opposite of enjoyable and delicious.
    who in their riht mind doesnt like pancakes?
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everyone is diff.

For me.. I find if i stick to a "boring" diet it is easier to stick to. Also, knowing what I'm going to eat and precooking it for the day SAVES me a whack load of time, able to get more productivity out of my day.

I feel I cheat less, because always prepared and something healthy ready to eat when the hunger comes on.
    CEO of www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com
    Get em @ bodybuilding.com HERE http://bit.ly/STMvq
    Coming soon SupplementCeo.com
    Follow me on Twitter @adamcloet
    Add me to your ******** !!

RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    who in their riht mind doesnt like pancakes?
    They're nice when covered with other stuff, but tons of them plain?

Originally Posted by RapidFiyah View Post
    Maybe he likes whatever it is he eats..no need for bashing on what he eats, and his tastes..i mean you could answer what was posted in the OP instead of bashing on determined cuz he enjoys plain pancakes and chicken breast.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i eat the same thing almost every day
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Gotta love the fruit. I've eaten 3 bananas today and I had 3 yesterday too I usually have 50g+ PRO in the lunch. I take 200g yogurt every day (2x 100g containers) which is like 8g, along with a sandwich (usually 30g+) and a can of spicy thai tuna (15g). Sometimes I throw in a protein bar too which is another 30g. It's 50g minimum, some days if I have both a big sandwich with cheese and a protein bar it gets near 100g. I eat throughout the day though, I don't have a lunch break or anything, I just eat as I work, so I constantly have food in my hands from 8am to 6pm. I like fruit because it is very convenient to eat on the go, and it keeps my energy levels up. (oh, and it's abso-****ing-lutely delicious and great for you)
    Couldnt agree more! I love basically all fruits..but yet to try kiwi, any opinions on it? But that's cool, i always seem to have food with me too, lots of carbs since im very active especially now training for soccer season, lots of cardio and drills to get ready, so my main source is fruits, i hate when people bash fruits..like they can be bad for you..such BS.

Originally Posted by AdamCloet View Post
    everyone is diff.

For me.. I find if i stick to a "boring" diet it is easier to stick to. Also, knowing what I'm going to eat and precooking it for the day SAVES me a whack load of time, able to get more productivity out of my day.

I feel I cheat less, because always prepared and something healthy ready to eat when the hunger comes on.
    So the "boring" or more plain meals with what you consider healthy meals keep you from cheating? Do you not feel the need to eat the "junk" foods anymore?..like lost taste for them? Cuz i found doing what you described which i did before, i found myself wanting the foods so bad, so i learned about cals in vs. out and now my diet is way more diverse.

Maybe he likes whatever it is he eats..no need for bashing on what he eats, and his tastes..i mean you could answer what was posted in the OP instead of bashing on determined cuz he enjoys plain pancakes and chicken breast.
    thanks for the support but...
    plain pancakes?
    I make pumpkin, cinnamon, chocolate, vanilla, bluberry, banana
    and top with , choc, caramel, pancake syrup
    Founder of MMDELAD

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    plain pancakes?
    for sure.

I make all my foods tasting awesome.. i never eat anything bland.. i even have more leeway in the offseason with certain condiments
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

So the "boring" or more plain meals with what you consider healthy meals keep you from cheating? Do you not feel the need to eat the "junk" foods anymore?..like lost taste for them? Cuz i found doing what you described which i did before, i found myself wanting the foods so bad, so i learned about cals in vs. out and now my diet is way more diverse.
    I personally dont even like fast food
    that doesnt mean I cant/dont eat a cheeseburger
    I personally think higher quality meat, cheese, fresh vegetables tastes better than wilted lettuce a smashed bun and grade D meat
    maybe its just me
    Founder of MMDELAD

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im to unorginal to change my meals each day.
    set plan, i like plain foods ...
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

I personally dont even like fast food
    that doesnt mean I cant/dont eat a cheeseburger
    I personally think higher quality meat, cheese, fresh vegetables tastes better than wilted lettuce a smashed bun and grade D meat
    maybe its just me
    I dont mean fast food..i dont like the stuff either..considering my dad's a chef he makes some great meals so i don't worry about fast food lol. But i agree..even if it's just cals in cals out i feel healthier and better for eating a homeade burger out of quality meat and I KNOW what's in it...and probably better for my body. But i mean if i have the want for some ice cream..i have some..if im going out to eat..i eat a good solid meal, not just a salad..not to say some salads can be good meals, but i think you get my point. i just need a flexible plan to do so, and still "fit it into my macros"

Originally Posted by nano.ix View Post
    im to unorginal to change my meals each day.
    set plan, i like plain foods ...
    haha alright dude, long as it keeps you sane. Never have a cheat? Or if your going out with some friends or w/e, gotta switch it up?

Originally Posted by MattyH7688 View Post
    for sure.

I make all my foods tasting awesome.. i never eat anything bland.. i even have more leeway in the offseason with certain condiments
    spicy, honey, dijon, or regular mustard can make anything taste good oh and hot sauce..that's what i basically use. And to cook, garlic, chile powder, and caujin spices..sometimes cinnamon. So i keep it to simple spices and such..what are some things you do to spice up the foods?
    Last edited by dimasso69; 07-28-2009 at 07:39 PM.

plain pancakes?
    No excuse for the Promise Butter spread on flats.

I just thought his post was ironic considering what he eats.

lots of obsessive eaters up in here (exception for competitive BBers like matty)

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just try to eat enough protein and try to get my carbs from functional sources that will give me a good amount of energy. Everything else is variable.
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdamCloet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So the "boring" or more plain meals with what you consider healthy meals keep you from cheating? Do you not feel the need to eat the "junk" foods anymore?..like lost taste for them? Cuz i found doing what you described which i did before, i found myself wanting the foods so bad, so i learned about cals in vs. out and now my diet is way more diverse.[/QUOTE]

I mean it more like, its easier to cook and since its precooked I binge less.. if its ready in the fridge, weighed out and ready to roll, if i get crazy busy and start missing my meal time i can easily just grab it and down it fast and keep on trucking..

really its a mindset thing.... you eat to fuel your body, not taste...

i do take a day off a week though to eat whatever.. and that's usually enough for me.

papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000) papasmurf2217 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AdamCloet View Post
    really its a mindset thing.... you eat to fuel your body, not taste...
    ehhh i disagree here. no reason why you can't eat to fuel your body with great tasting foods.

ehhh i disagree here. no reason why you can't eat to fuel your body with great tasting foods.
    i'm sure you can.... i meant it more that I find it's easier to just keep it simple and effecient... easy to shop for, easy to cook and easy to weigh and pack every morning for the day... I personally don't have time to mess with getting fancy....

I do however, use montreal steak spice on my chicken when i cook it.. .and i use hotsauce as a condiment...

Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000) Alyion is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just eat when i'm hungry (which is a lot lately ) - I'm squatting 3 times a week, plus im skinny as hell and don't care about putting of fat anymore so im pretty much on some mass bulking phase

The point is this is the happiest and most relaxed i've ever been. I'll prob only go back to meal planning when I need to cut

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lots of obsessive eaters up in here (exception for competitive BBers like matty)
    fo serious. Most of the people on these boards do not compete, myself included; and have no reason to eat the same thing day in day out.

It isn't an issue of whether or not the food tastes good... because no matter how good it is you can get sick of it. Not to mention lack of variety isn't exactly healthy.
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.