Teenage Genetic Freak!! Iron Log's Avatar
    Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10) Iron Log is on a distinguished road. (+10)

supplement morons..

Ok guys is it just me or do you guys see alot of people our age (anyone realy) using MASSIVE supplement stacks and your like way bigger.. Or there not gaining sh*t from them?

I mean realy when are teens going to learn that supps dont do the work for you.

Theres this kid I know who uses: CEE/whey/multi/no-explode/chromium/ZMA and probably some more stuff and I was like, are you kidding?

highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500) highwhey_14 is not very helpful. (-500)

Talking

Originally Posted by Iron Log
    Ok guys is it just me or do you guys see alot of people our age (anyone realy) using MASSIVE supplement stacks and your like way bigger.. Or there not gaining sh*t from them?

Theres this kid I know who uses: CEE/whey/multi/no-explode/chromium/ZMA and probably some more stuff and I was like, are you kidding?
    haha, just let them waist there $$$.
    Thermogenic Thyrotabs for sale, pm me.

MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000) MindZiper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yup. and kidneys probably. cuz thats way too much load for them. i only take whey and multivit. and sometimes creatine.

Suckin down another meal -Nostalgia-'s Avatar
    -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Nostalgia- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah. Supps cast the shadow as the "easy way out" so many peeps get into them but don't lift enough or have a horrible diet, or a mix of both. Kind of depressing actually.
    *RANDOM INFO*

Favorite exercises - DB Press, Deadlift

Current supps -

ON 100% Whey
    NO Shotgun
    Vitmin Multi-Vitamin

m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m3ds is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We all did it when we first started out :P
    Workout journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=265614091#post265614091

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Its worse if they buy anything MT,

lukic,gakic, crapic, ****ic...all wasteofmoneyic
    all that talk bout gene activaiton and throwing the word anabolic around like its a football. Looking at the ingredients is a good way to judge products alot of them are not as revolutionary as they say cause they are just based on different doses of certain aminos
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol, I must admit, I have to fight myself not to drug up (I'm a noob) just desperate for results like everyone

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by highwhey_14
    haha, just let them waist there $$$.
    Thus thats how Muscletech stays alive.

LONE GUNNER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have been training for over two years, they are not magic powder/pills I cannot agree more (I make them work for me). Also one should not just take supplements without knowing when to take them, and knowing what they do. For newbies that have just started training should NOT take a f*ck load of supps just to speed things up. You think I started taking this ammount of crap at the start? NO! My dad simply did not let me, he told me to WAIT for 6 months to see if I am still even training. Then I started off on a multy Vitamine and Vitamine E+C. Later on I went on to get L-Glutamine and a few others. The rest just falls into place.

YOU MUST train hard and make them work!!!:They are not magic pills/powders as I sead before!!!!

YOU MUST know what they do!!!!: Ok, I could go out and get some Iron tabs, or potassium tabs sure. But whats the point if I don't know what they do!!!

YOU MUST know when to take them!!!!!: Again whats the point if you don't even know when to take them? e.g, I just found out that, if you take BCAAs before cardio, it can help prevent muscle loss. Or: take L-carnitine after training and it can help recovery and help soreness.

EDIT: and as for that Muscletech stack, I will see what it can do for me in ten weeks!! I am not saying it dose not work, but I here that its a load of crap. I will see how crap it really is.
    Last edited by LONE GUNNER; 09-29-2006 at 09:50 PM.
    Supplements:_____________.L-arginine
    .Vitamine E_______________.L-lysine powder
    .Vitamine C_______________.L-lysine tabs
    .Multy vitamine____________.L-glutamine
    .Fish oil Tabs______________.L-carnitine
    .Metagest[enzyme tablet]___.HMB
    .Carbohydrate powder______.Protein powder
    .NO EXPLODE______________.Glucodine[pure glucose]
    .NITRIX___________________.AXIS-HT
    .LIPO-6___________________.CELLMASS

Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Troutwine has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by LONE GUNNER
    YOU MUST know when to take them!!!!!: Again whats the point if you don't even know when to take them? e.g, I just found out that, if you take BCAAs before cardio, it can help prevent muscle loss. Or: take L-carnitine after training and it can help recovery and help soreness.

EDIT: and as for that Muscletech stack, I will see what it can do for me in ten weeks!! I am not saying it dose not work, but I here that its a load of crap. I will see how crap it really is.
    yup...i was the same way

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)

i wish i knew about supplements at 15

TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LONE GUNNER View Post
    good info...approx how many minuts before and afterward would you take them?

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TDE View Post
    good info...approx how many minuts before and afterward would you take them?
    He isnt going to reply back to you, you bumped this thread from 2006.

But yeah i agree with OP everyone buying so many supplements, all i use is protein and multi-vitamin. People get the idea that if they take certian supplements they are going to get amazing gains, yet they forget about eating and training hard.

Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10) Vidiot is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    He isnt going to reply back to you, you bumped this thread from 2006.

But yeah i agree with OP everyone buying so many supplements, all i use is protein and multi-vitamin. People get the idea that if they take certian supplements they are going to get amazing gains, yet they forget about eating and training hard.
    I take whey, multi (animal pak), and creatine.

Oh and fish oil