Registered User Rhetorical Oracle's Avatar
    Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Gaspari Superpump250

I ordered 2 tubs of Superpump. I will be taking 2 scoops per training day for 6 weeks. I've been resting and recovering since July 13th. No lifting. I'm totally refreshed and ready to start making mass gains each and every week using Superpump. 95% of the time I'm training without supplements. When I use supplements my strength soars and I gain lean mass extremely rapidly. In fact I'm currently on a 6 month plateau since last using supplements. Strength plateau at least. Back then I decided to stack Xplode and Cellmass with NaNo Vapor and Anabolic Halo. I ran them all at the same time and saw my bench shoot from 315 to 350 and my weight jump from 210 to 225 in 6 weeks. Supplements work very well for me. The nickname "Superdump" shouldn't be a bad thing. The reason NO powders cause massive, and untimely bowel movements is due to the fact that the level of ingredients and the nature of the ingredients themselves are colon cleansers. They literally flush out the colon and energize the entire body in a state of fast-forwardness. Taking huge dumps is the only way to be optimally healthy, so I don't want to here anybody complaining about it.
    I Am The Truth-Nurtured Nexus of Excellence

JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rhetorical Oracle View Post
    I ordered 2 tubs of Superpump. I will be taking 2 scoops per training day for 6 weeks. I've been resting and recovering since July 13th. No lifting. I'm totally refreshed and ready to start making mass gains each and every week using Superpump. 95% of the time I'm training without supplements. When I use supplements my strength soars and I gain lean mass extremely rapidly. In fact I'm currently on a 6 month plateau since last using supplements. Strength plateau at least. Back then I decided to stack Xplode and Cellmass with NaNo Vapor and Anabolic Halo. I ran them all at the same time and saw my bench shoot from 315 to 350 and my weight jump from 210 to 225 in 6 weeks. Supplements work very well for me. The nickname "Superdump" shouldn't be a bad thing. The reason NO powders cause massive, and untimely bowel movements is due to the fact that the level of ingredients and the nature of the ingredients themselves are colon cleansers. They literally flush out the colon and energize the entire body in a state of fast-forwardness. Taking huge dumps is the only way to be optimally healthy, so I don't want to here anybody complaining about it.

6 weeks on a stim, not the smartest thing. Take 2 weeks off between tubs. Start with 1 scoop and move up to 2 after 2 weeks or if you stop getting as good of pumps. You might experience a bad flushing effect with 2 scoops right off the bat from not taking any supps.

And is there a question in this post? or u just wanted to tell us what u got?

Registered User Rhetorical Oracle's Avatar
    Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rhetorical Oracle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JACKtheLUMBER View Post
    6 weeks on a stim, not the smartest thing. Take 2 weeks off between tubs. Start with 1 scoop and move up to 2 after 2 weeks or if you stop getting as good of pumps. You might experience a bad flushing effect with 2 scoops right off the bat from not taking any supps.

And is there a question in this post? or u just wanted to tell us what u got?

Whenever I take a preworkout powder I unload a megadump within minutes. So no problem there.

Bodybuilders training for mass and shape always are taking a variety of pills and powders before every workout so that's what I'll be doing to. I train exlusively for developement, not for fitness.

I posted this because I've never heard of a preworkout powder with a more legit reputation. People swear by it, and that's rare to hear.
    I Am The Truth-Nurtured Nexus of Excellence