Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Whats the best supplement for the cut and dry look?

Or is this better achieved with other methods? Keto for example.

I wasnt sure if this was the right section....

Mainly looking for skin tightening effects.

Thanks for the help

douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diet.

/thread

ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ZB126 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by douglasbarbin View Post
    Diet.

/thread
    that wasn't too helpful....do you have any particular suggestions for him?

I have seen a couple things over at T nation that explain ways of expelling a lot of the subcutaneous water, they might help....just search over there for that type of thing, there is a lot there, none in particular seemed any better than the others. Hope this at least helps some!

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don't do keto unless you're down to lose lots of strength, from what I have heard...
    The anabolic diet seems a lot more appealing and is somewhat similar to keto.

You do have creatine, right?

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post

I have seen a couple things over at T nation that explain ways of expelling a lot of the subcutaneous water, they might help....just search over there for that type of thing, there is a lot there, none in particular seemed any better than the others. Hope this at least helps some!
    thanks - I read the article you are talking about (I think) its the one they talk about some guy who was doing potassium loading and water loading (or water stepping not sure the term) and they found him dead....

My diet is on point I have lost a lot of weight and the skin isnt tightening enough....

Ive seen some of the guys on the ******** stuff just absolutely air tight. And some guys have a certain regimen they follow food wise. Just looking for the best route...wasnt sure where to post this cause it can cover several sections

thanks for your help - repps4u
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    Don't do keto unless you're down to lose lots of strength, from what I have heard...

yealp
    Last edited by kineticforce; 07-29-2009 at 11:54 AM.

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    thanks - I read the article you are talking about (I think) its the one they talk about some guy who was doing potassium loading and water loading (or water stepping not sure the term) and they found him dead....

My diet is on point I have lost a lot of weight and the skin isnt tightening enough....

Ive seen some of the guys on the ******** stuff just absolutely air tight. And some guys have a certain regimen they follow food wise. Just looking for the best route...wasnt sure where to post this cause it can cover several sections

thanks for your help - repps4u
    yealp
    You can also do lipo, nomsayin
    what's your current BF right now?

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks for the help
    6OXO will dry you out and promote hardness
    High Protien - diet
    Hyrdazide, Taraxtone, or Water out (available on bb.com for like 5$)
    Nitric Fuel
    PlasmaJet

If you want to "peak" for the beach or somthing then drink tons of diet coke for a few days before- then quit drinking all fluid and cut sodium intake 24 before. Make sure you take the waterout products.

Go tanning several times before.

Good luck

Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
    6OXO will dry you out and promote hardness
    High Protien - diet
    Hyrdazide, Taraxtone, or Water out (available on bb.com for like 5$)
    Nitric Fuel
    PlasmaJet

If you want to "peak" for the beach or somthing then drink tons of diet coke for a few days before- then quit drinking all fluid and cut sodium intake 24 before. Make sure you take the waterout products.

Go tanning several times before.

Good luck
    ok couple of questions based on supps

1) Why 6oxo? Nirtic Fuel ? or plasma jet?

2) Diet coke really? what does that do to you - dehydrate you ? Is there a post or someones blog about this topic?

Thank you for you help -- btw you sir are repped

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZB126 View Post

products that do that also leave you flat, you're going to get a sling shot effect from them to, they're not sustainable.

Being lean is the only real answer... diet.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Drexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Diet first and foremost, then supplement.

You could go for is a thermogenic, something like Mitotropin, Animal Cuts, etc to help supplement the diet you have already set in..

At such a light weight for your weight, why want to lose weight?
    "Strive for the impossible to be the best possible"

Follow me in:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121744311

Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500) Nick.EG3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    asparagus is good as it can pull water from underneath your skin making you look dryer. Maybe sit in the sauna after you workout for 10-15 minutes to help get rid of subcanteous water. Or you can try a product like taraxatone or hydrazize. Cranberry juice is a natural diuretic so that can help too

edit: just be careful you don't get too dehydrated
    NJ Crew

mod negged
    -start : -999
    -current : -257

making my way out of the deep red sea

Originally Posted by -KTA- View Post
    products that do that also leave you flat, you're going to get a sling shot effect from them to, they're not sustainable.

Being lean is the only real answer... diet.
    how lean is lean.... Ive been down to 8% and wasnt shredded like some of the guys I see...

6%, the paper thin look is not alllllll from diet. Im not looking for the magic pill - Im getting back down to 8 and possibly lower. It seems from peoples blogs they do more than just diet ...

Ive heard HIIT is a good way to get cut up....

I wasnt sure where to start.....

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how lean is lean.... Ive been down to 8% and wasnt shredded like some of the guys I see...

6%, the paper thin look is not alllllll from diet. Im not looking for the magic pill - Im getting back down to 8 and possibly lower. It seems from peoples blogs they do more than just diet ...

Ive heard HIIT is a good way to get cut up....

I wasnt sure where to start.....
    I wouldn't start with a supplement, how clean is your diet? Generally those guys you see with the build you describe rarely cheat and keep it clean.

If you are just naturally lean and eat whatever that may be the issue. @ the 6% thing yeah it's an accumilation of diet and hard work. And a certain degree of cardio, you rarely see a razor sharp look from someone not doing cardio... unless some drugs are involved anyway. And HIIT is where it's at, if you're not entirely beat after you're not going hard enough

Personally I don't think supps are your answer, I'd make sure not to go overboard with sodium in my diet... but also make sure you're not cutting it per se.

(and I don't know how lean is lean.. not sure how lean you're planning on looking)
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

Originally Posted by Drexx View Post
    Diet first and foremost, then supplement.

You could go for is a thermogenic, something like Mitotropin, Animal Cuts, etc to help supplement the diet you have already set in..

At such a light weight for your weight, why want to lose weight?
    Im not really light - used to be 215... last year trying to lose weight for a photo shoot at the end of august. Im 173 right now...the first time I did the shoot I was 8% and looking at the photos I wasnt where I wanted to be...tightness wise.

Sept. and Oct. will be doing a light clean bulk then nov on will be going on bulk....

Originally Posted by -KTA- View Post
    I wouldn't start with a supplement, how clean is your diet? Generally those guys you see with the build you describe rarely cheat and keep it clean.

If you are just naturally lean and eat whatever that may be the issue. @ the 6% thing yeah it's an accumilation of diet and hard work. And a certain degree of cardio, you rarely see a razor sharp look from someone not doing cardio... unless some drugs are involved anyway. And HIIT is where it's at, if you're not entirely beat after you're not going hard enough

Personally I don't think supps are your answer, I'd make sure not to go overboard with sodium in my diet... but also make sure you're not cutting it per se.

(and I don't know how lean is lean.. not sure how lean you're planning on looking)
    clean.... not 100% but overall mon - friday **sat/sun - normally involve subway** but atleast 80 if not 90% clean

Thank you - for saying that**bolded text** ... I wasnt exactly looking for supps.... just thinking they could provide additional cuttage and razor sharpness.

all your advice is much appreciated

Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000) Luckylefty811 is just really nice. (+1000)
    try doing more cardio.....like 5 times a week doing HIIT.....go all out for 15 seconds and rest for the rest of the minute....do it 20 times and keep your heart rate between 130-150. i usually do it about 35 mins of cardio 5 times a week. im no where near what you are but i have dropped 20lbs in the last 3 months so HIIT does help.
    Ergogenix Log New !! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158107173
    Prosupps Log No3 Drive and Mr. Hyde v2 http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158704263
    Erogenix Ergoblast log come through ! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163581611&p=1280633621#post1280633621
    Ergo Cuts for them Sl...http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166623201&page=3

chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000) chillinn86 is just really nice. (+1000)

I've done keto and lost no strength while on it, trick is to keep your protein high.

And I've noticed that the less carbs I eat, the less water I retain. So a low carb diet could be a good way for that cut dry look. Try eating under 50g of carbs for 3 days and see how you look.
    ACE - CPT
    ACE - FNS
    NASM - CES
    KBC LVL 1

B.S. - Exercise Physiology

Jersey Crew 201

"Find what you love and let it kill you."

"You got a dream? You gotta protect it. When people can't do something themselves they want to tell you, you can't. If you want something, go get it. Period."

I might have missed something, for how long do you want to be cut up?

taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500) taze13 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Stats: 6'0 167lb.

Forget about losing weight, you need to gain weight.

The reason you were at 8% and didn't look shredded is because they probably had more muscle than you did.

At 6'0 anything under 180 is skinny.
    Last edited by taze13; 08-02-2009 at 12:04 PM.

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Gakic and lipo 6 and sweat!

Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000) Ninjazn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by taze13 View Post

A lot of people look differently at different weights. I'm 169 at 6'0 and I still have noticeable flab.
    "The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach."

Originally Posted by Luckylefty811 View Post
    try doing more cardio.....like 5 times a week doing HIIT.....go all out for 15 seconds and rest for the rest of the minute....do it 20 times and keep your heart rate between 130-150. i usually do it about 35 mins of cardio 5 times a week. im no where near what you are but i have dropped 20lbs in the last 3 months so HIIT does help.
    5 times a week??? like whoa... Im trying to get back to 4 times
    Keep up the training hard work and your determination will keep you going ... good job on the progress!!!
    Originally Posted by chillinn86 View Post
    I've done keto and lost no strength while on it, trick is to keep your protein high.

And I've noticed that the less carbs I eat, the less water I retain. So a low carb diet could be a good way for that cut dry look. Try eating under 50g of carbs for 3 days and see how you look.
    I did a low carb diet and I loss a lot of focus on the third day, getting used to keto is probably the difficult part??? Intertwining keto and cardio and maybe lipo 6....

Thank you for you help and advice
    I might have missed something, for how long do you want to be cut up?
    a couple of days.... maybe a week. Im fairly cut now, its more of razor cutz and getting the optimum out of myself...
    Originally Posted by taze13 View Post
    The reason you were at 8% and didn't look shredded is because they probably had more muscle than you did.
    At 6'0 anything under 180 is skinny.
    Oh I agree I am skinny and will be adding more in a couple months. Its the summer and I am trying to get ready for a shoot, and the beach. Bulk in Nov....
    Originally Posted by Immichaelski View Post
    Gakic and lipo 6 and sweat!
    can you aware me on gakic? Yes I know look it up - but your personal reason why? thank you
    Originally Posted by Ninjazn View Post
    A lot of people look differently at different weights. I'm 169 at 6'0 and I still have noticeable flab.
    I got down to this weight because I wanted to get slim and work my way up vs flab to muscle to strong cut. I can maintain a weight that is easy to bulk or cut .... different opinions on this topic and there is no one right way its what works for you !!

Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000) Mfusick is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok couple of questions based on supps

1) Why 6oxo? Nirtic Fuel ? or plasma jet?

2) Diet coke really? what does that do to you - dehydrate you ? Is there a post or someones blog about this topic?

Thank you for you help -- btw you sir are repped
    6oxo is an AI- it will boost your test and lower your estrogen and the low estrogen results in less water retained- especially in fat cells and fatty areas of your body.

Nitric fuel is a pump product. It has forms of BetaA, Creatine, and Argine, citrulline malate and some others I can not remember and too lazy to look, Bottom line is it will let your muscles fill up and pump up for that look you want- and it will not bloat you.

PlasmaJet is also a pump product that will increase you vasularity and promote that shrink wrapped effect you are looking for.

Lots of fluid then cut them off- That will always dehydrate you- but you will bounce back and then retain water- so you need to time it to "peak" when you want to.

You can sorta sustain that dry look with pills that reduce water:

Muscletech makes a great one called hydrazide:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mt/hydrazide.html

High salt intake then low salt intake when peaking helps too...

Good luck.

Thanks for the help
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cy...araxatone.html

In case you don't know this already (which I doubt) just don't be as hydrated as much, and do keto as others have said.

edit: I see you've tried a low carb diet. bad bad bad in the long run
    Last edited by Spaghettii; 08-02-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Originally Posted by spaghettii View Post
    in case you don't know this already (which i doubt) just don't be as hydrated as much, and do keto as others have said.

Edit: I see you've tried a low carb diet. Bad bad bad in the long run
    what is keto? As in no carbs?

Originally Posted by Mfusick View Post
    what is keto? As in no carbs?
    yeah the ketogenic diet - its not "no carbs" its severely low carbs under 50 grams I think.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

keto diet and logs above...

xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xVERITAS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hated Keto. I had no energy and I could only run 2 miles before extreme exhaustion. It works extremely well to lose fat though.
    CLEAN_SET_OF_10

atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50) atreyubeat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Personally, I look leanest, and most "dry", when I do a long cardio session, lift, and lay out or hit the sauna. You will sweat out any extra water weight you have, especially if you tan. Just don't get burnt....will then have the opposite effect.
    Try not to look back, try not to regret, just live life like it is the last day you will ever see....
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reviews:
    Controlled Labs REDuction AM/PM: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117616731
    B.E.T Stack 2 Month Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=454505251#post454505251

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    wow a lot of conflicting and bad info in this thread.
    Godhand502 = the man!

Originally Posted by xVERITAS View Post
    I hated Keto. I had no energy and I could only run 2 miles before extreme exhaustion. It works extremely well to lose fat though.
    Yeah I hated keto I lost weight when I did it for a few days....just lack of motivation/energy/willingness to push. I hear this is normal though - or am i doing it wrong?
    Originally Posted by atreyubeat View Post
    Personally, I look leanest, and most "dry", when I do a long cardio session, lift, and lay out or hit the sauna. You will sweat out any extra water weight you have, especially if you tan. Just don't get burnt....will then have the opposite effect.
    Does the spray tan sh*t work ok or do I need to stay out in the sun? I already have sh*tty tan lines from cycling and wearing a shirt.
    Originally Posted by TheStiffmeister View Post
    wow a lot of conflicting and bad info in this thread.
    Aware me please? and what would you do?