bakedog25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Help emotionally & physically

I post this as a serious tool for guidance and support for those of you out there willing to help me.
    I am a 28 year old, not in bad shape, but not in the shape I want to be guy. My whole life I was told I was too small for sports and I was made fun of by women because my arms literally looked like twigs.
    After high school I began working out and taking martial arts. I then got married and life was great.
    I came home about 3 months after I was married and my wife was having an affair with her boss in which was my friend and I helped her to get the job.
    I went into a state of depression and gained about 60 pounds. I went from around 185 to 245. I am now at a healthy 210 from cardio but I want to be BIG.
    I do not expect fast results, but I need help with supplements, diet, and workout plans. I have no friends to help me work out because of my job so I bought one of the newest Bowflex machines, the Select Tech dumbbells, and I have motivation like no other.

Tho those of you please guide me and be apart of my transformation for success.

Thanks to all.

Dusty, 28, Tennessee.
    Last edited by bakedog25; 07-15-2009 at 08:43 PM.

bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    M8 im gonna tell u how it is bro. Its gonna be all up to u, i dont like workin out with other people because it just makes me lose concentration, im there to smash it on the chest or whatevr day it is. If you really want to get big then read through the forums m8 there is alot of help around. U really have to do the readin and really get stuck in. if i was you i would read up a bit in the nutrition section first as i believe it is most important. After that go research a routine which is best for what your lookin for. There is so many to choose from trust me. The supps will come later after ur diet is in check. Im sorry to hear about your wife man but a friend once said to me "The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune". Nows your time to shine man, how about u get fukn ripped and then let your ex know wat shes missin out on now! Get stuck in a keep me posted on how it goes. GL man

Originally Posted by bbeast View Post
    M8 im gonna tell u how it is bro. Its gonna be all up to u, i dont like workin out with other people because it just makes me lose concentration, im there to smash it on the chest or whatevr day it is. If you really want to get big then read through the forums m8 there is alot of help around. U really have to do the readin and really get stuck in. if i was you i would read up a bit in the nutrition section first as i believe it is most important. After that go research a routine which is best for what your lookin for. There is so many to choose from trust me. The supps will come later after ur diet is in check. Im sorry to hear about your wife man but a friend once said to me "The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune". Nows your time to shine man, how about u get fukn ripped and then let your ex know wat shes missin out on now! Get stuck in a keep me posted on how it goes. GL man
    Hey Bro ! I appreciate your advise. I will do that starting now. I am trying to do this for me, as I am over her, but it would be nice to walk into her one day and get those "shew damn" eyes if you know what I am saying. I will keep you posted and I appreciate the friendship.

bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000) bbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahha too good man if your doin it for yourself even better. But just always remember u gota plan bro. Take photos of yourself now and then again in a month and keep doin it. I found that a great motivator. The best advice u could ever get for mass buildin is:
    1. do big multi joint movements alot; bench press,deadlift,squat.
    2. Do these exercises when you have alot of energy usually at the beginin of ur workout unless ur a machine xD
    3. Choose a working weight that makes u do between 5-8 reps.
    4. Try using some of the workouts that are proven to work, like alot of the ones on this forum. After a while you can feel and see what works for u and u can change it up urself.
    5. If you hit a plateau dont worry and get discouraged just change up your routine.
    6. remember u gain muscle resting not in the gym so get alot of sleep and make sure ur diet is in check.

follow that main list and u should be good to begin man. Music is good to workout to but make sure u pay more attention to ur squats and not workin those hips to the latest beats :P
    also pre and post workout supps are basic. pre workout just take ur basic whey protein supp 30 mins before ur workout. post workout take ur whey protein and casein protein or ur creatine after ur workout. I always get afraid of loosin gains after my workout so as soon as that door closes behind me im already halfway down my creatine monohydrate and already halfway through my whey protein xD
    Anyway have fun wif the info and PM me if need m8

missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) missleRob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bakedog25 View Post
    I am trying to do this for me
    Good. And good luck!

Conxile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conxile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conxile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conxile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Conxile has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree with what bbeast says!
    But it's also nice to hear someone screaming in your ear and pushing you to the limit (mentally).

"but it would be nice to walk into her one day and get those "shew damn" eyes if you know what I am saying." That will motivate you my friend!!!

It's all up to you! I think you're at that stage where you're somewhat uncertain about this.
    Do you have any self-doubts about getting ripped? Don't! Go for it man, you can do it!!!!!
    Don't quit until you're there!!!

Good Luck, I'll cheer for ya!

Originally Posted by Conxile View Post
    I agree with what bbeast says!
    But it's also nice to hear someone screaming in your ear and pushing you to the limit (mentally).

"but it would be nice to walk into her one day and get those "shew damn" eyes if you know what I am saying." That will motivate you my friend!!!

It's all up to you! I think you're at that stage where you're somewhat uncertain about this.
    Do you have any self-doubts about getting ripped? Don't! Go for it man, you can do it!!!!!
    Don't quit until you're there!!!

Good Luck, I'll cheer for ya!
    I appreciate all of you for the motivation. I will post some pics over the weekend and I will submit the idea of what I have as far as workout, supplements, and such and we can go from there. I appreciate all the support.

HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HOsBEEF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your already off to a great start man, your doing it for yourself and thats the best motivation you can have. as long as you keep that drive and continue to lift and eat right i have no doubt in my mind that you will pack on all the lean mass you could want

Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Virusas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eat clean, lift big and good luck Bro. Ur only 28 get ripped and u will find a better one.
    Vote for me - http://m-1.fm/********/philips/main.php?id=93 Thanks

Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000) Peace Get Busy is just really nice. (+1000)
    here to support Bakedog25!! FOCUS is the key element. looking forward to seeing your progress. go hard, brah!!
    *Brazilian Crew*
    *七転び八起き Crew*
    *Los Angeles Misc Crew*
    "Please remember the waters. Thank you"

johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnderriLLL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    eat lots of greens and fresh veggies ie. not carbs. to lose fat.

do dumbell squats and lunges.

work hard and reap the rewards. i am here for you.
    Dont have negative thoughts. Remember your mantra.

mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mossible has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think the big thing is you need to try and stay positive as best you can. You seem like a very smart dude, use that to make better changes in your life. Try getting a Tony Robbins book or CD, he has changed my life for the better.
    If you want to join a program that will get you in the best shape of your life and show you a way to make a lot of money doing it, visit my site www.fitnessofwealth.com

Thanks

Originally Posted by mossible View Post
    I think the big thing is you need to try and stay positive as best you can. You seem like a very smart dude, use that to make better changes in your life. Try getting a Tony Robbins book or CD, he has changed my life for the better.
    Thanks to all the above I have started the transformation I hope that will change my life. I will update some pics and also my action plan. Thanks to all your friendships. Any of you all live in TN I will take you out for the best Steak and Gym in the area, my treat. You all are great.