Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

BodyPoints: 576
    JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JayJayz's BodySpace

Unhappy Why do I suck at life? (more than 10 jobs lasting no longer than 4 months)

Ok well im 20 so I'm still young but i seriously suck at life, my longest job was for 4 months on avererage all my other jobs lasted one month.

I have no idea where my life is going, I don't have passion for anything. I just feel empty and confused as to why I was put on this earth. Every job ive had ive hated. Should i worry about my future and pulll myself into gear somehow? maybe an arts degree? lmfao.

Stats: 5'11", 185 lbs
    nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nukelovesyou has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit nukelovesyou's BodySpace
    Don't be sad, its probably your parents fault.

Stats: 6'0", 194 lbs
    hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit hustlineveryday's BodySpace
    you're 20, at least 50% of people our age haven't a damn clue what they're doing or where they're going in life

wouldn't let it get to you, do some research or something...or join a branch of the armed forces and let them make all your decisions for the next 2-4 years

Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JayJayz View Post
    Ok well im 20 so I'm still young but i seriously suck at life, my longest job was for 4 months on avererage all my other jobs lasted one month.

I have no idea where my life is going, I don't have passion for anything. I just feel empty and confused as to why I was put on this earth. Every job ive had ive hated. Should i worry about my future and pulll myself into gear somehow? maybe an arts degree? lmfao.
    I was in the same boat.................join military

Im signing up tomorrow/today lol.....best thing youll ever do. Youll travel and serve and see things others wont ever see.

Stats: 5'10", 175 lbs
    Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Andre-n-Andre is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Andre-n-Andre's BodySpace
    Im on my 6th job here.

Just turned 19 a week ago, didnt like any of the jobs btw.

Here are the jobs I had:

-Pushed shopping carts for a big grocery store.

-Helper/stocker for a for an atv/motorcycle place

-Cashier

-Food server

-Construction laborer

-Drive around doing inspections on houses.
    Last edited by Andre-n-Andre; 07-28-2009 at 11:54 PM.

BodyPoints: 576
    JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) JayJayz has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit JayJayz's BodySpace
    I have considered it in the past but now i have a girlfriend who i love more than the world and i just couldnt live in some remote base and never see her. it wouldnt work.

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 4983
    Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bulldog0520 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Bulldog0520's BodySpace
    Military, srs. Will give you a sense of purpose, and you'll be making money.

hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hustlineveryday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dozz View Post
    I was in the same boat.................join military

Im signing up tomorrow/today lol.....best thing youll ever do. Youll travel and serve and see things others wont ever see.
    for sure.
    i'm joining up any day now, not because i don't know what i'm doing in my life, but just to gain some new life experience

only thing i'm worried about is being denied because of my heart condition

Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Dozz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I have considered it in the past but now i have a girlfriend who i love more than the world and i just couldnt live in some remote base and never see her. it wouldnt work.
    bro your 20!!!!!!!!!!!!

your life> some girl(nooffense)

dont put the pussy up in the pedestal
    Last edited by Dozz; 07-28-2009 at 11:56 PM.

Stats: 6'5", 240 lbs
    SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SirTerrythe3rd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SirTerrythe3rd's BodySpace
    hell i'm 22 and feel the same way...**** the ****...pawty and have fun...fall in love
    6'5"+ Crew

~chew crew~(haven't dipped in a while more power to you guys)

++Positive Crew++

SAF 6+ Minutes Crew

Next Line Coming Soon.

---->"__________________________________________________" <----

Originally Posted by hustlineveryday View Post
    for sure.
    i'm joining up any day now, not because i don't know what i'm doing in my life, but just to gain some new life experience

only thing i'm worried about is being denied because of my heart condition
    whats wrong with your heart?

Thats why I wanna join(Marines). Im not doing it because of the benefits or GI BILL..Im doing it because 50 yrs from now I wanna say to myself "**** those were the best yrs ever"
    Last edited by Dozz; 07-28-2009 at 11:58 PM.

Battling life's insanity AFMARQ's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 226 lbs
    AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AFMARQ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AFMARQ's BodySpace
    you're 20, at least 50% of people our age haven't a damn clue what they're doing or where they're going in life

wouldn't let it get to you, do some research or something...or join a branch of the armed forces and let them make all your decisions for the next 2-4 years
    ^this is full on of win^

Same thing happened to me before I joined. Lots of 3-6 month jobs. Joined AF. 12+ years later...best decision ever. They will pay for 100% of your tuition, and they have lots of hot chicks. Git to a recruiter NAO!!
    U.S. Air Force CE Troop since 1996 -- "We build, maintain, and protect."

~Misc Shaved Head Crew~
    ~Lakers crew~
    ~Dodgers Crew~

Originally Posted by gregdro View Post
    yeah only losers and hicks join any sort of american force
    lol someone ban this *******

Originally Posted by marq97gsx View Post
    ^this is full on of win^

Same thing happened to me before I joined. Lots of 3-6 month jobs. Joined AF. 12+ years later...best decision ever. They will pay for 100% of your tuition, and they have lots of hot chicks. Git to a recruiter NAO!!
    is the airforce still recruting?

BodyPoints: 5188
    Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wtf?'s BodySpace
    I'm older than that and I don't have a "passion" for anything either so don't know what to tell you other than at least try and find a job you can tollerate.

If you're living with your parents or for free somewhere that doesn't help. It allows you to get away with being in the unmotivated, miserable, depressed, don't care, all jobs suck state of mind. LOL Could you imagine doing one of your suckass jobs if you actually had a mortgage to pay or something? lol People these days are desperate enough to take whatever the hell they can get. Sounds like you don't have that problem so lucky you.

Figure out the basics. Do you hate people? Hate the public? Like people? Want a job sitting on your ass or actually moving around? Hate dealing with greasy food at Mcdonalds or would you rather be in the back of Mcdonalds making French fries and not dealing with people? LOL How about a job where you drive around for whatever reason?

I hate sitting on my ass but the compromise was I only have to deal with stupid people on the phone. My job isn't my "passion" but it's something I can do and tollerate... maybe someday I'll find that "passion" and get a real life.
    Last edited by Wtf?; 07-29-2009 at 12:09 AM.
    1k.
    I rape back faster if you paste a link in rape box.

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) dmacfour has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit dmacfour's BodySpace
    STFU op.

You've had 10 jobs.

I've had 2; one for 5 months and one for 2.
    "Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." Lucius Annaeus Seneca(c. 4 BC ? AD 65)

"god" is just like santa claus except his presents are supposed to come AFTER you die.....

I am #7 of the Circle of Twelve

#1 Tire flip all the time deafbrah's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 232 lbs
    deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) deafbrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit deafbrah's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by gregdro View Post
    yeah only losers and hicks join any sort of american force
    negged

Originally Posted by Dozz View Post
    whats wrong with your heart?

Thats why I wanna join(Marines). Im not doing it because of the benefits or GI BILL..Im doing it because 50 yrs from now I wanna say to myself "**** those were the best yrs ever"
    it's not life threatening, but i have issues with arrhythmia

BodyPoints: 5188
    Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Wtf? has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Wtf?'s BodySpace
    If it wouldn't work than it's not that "real". Plus, you're 20. You'll roll your eyes at everyone who says this but you sound like every other teenager/early 20 who makes this mistake.

"now".. You couldn't have been with her that long. 1 or 2 years is average. LOL

Here's a question - If you actually marry this girl somewhere down the line and are still working at these suck ass jobs and getting fired or quitting every 2 months - is not joining going to be something you'll regret forever and resent the relationship for?
    1k.
    I rape back faster if you paste a link in rape box.

Originally Posted by Wtf? View Post
    If it wouldn't work than it's not that "real". Plus, you're 20. You'll roll your eyes at everyone who says this but you sound like every other teenager/early 20 who makes this mistake.

"now".. You couldn't have been with her that long. 1 or 2 years is average. LOL

Here's a question - If you actually marry this girl somewhere down the line and are still working at these suck ass jobs and getting fired or quitting every 2 months - is not joining going to be something you'll regret forever and resent the relationship for?
    this post is full of effin win

it's not life threatening, but i have issues with arrhythmia
    mmmm I would ask the recruiter about that..not sure to be honest

Stats: 6'3", 212 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9711
    CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CLK-GTR has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CLK-GTR's BodySpace
    most people i know who are 40 still dont know what they want to do with their life. i sure as hell dont and ive got 3-4 years on you. just be careful not to rack up too many month long jobs on your CV...it doesnt look good to your future employers.
    Soon to be updated:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119479461

MUFC supporter actually from Manchester
    rep [and neg] back 500+

more advice for this young lad is appreciated