Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ask a bouncer anything!

Have to work in 2 hours and need to pass the time.
    Also is anyone else here a bouncer/security guard?

Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What would you do if a huge guy was causing trouble?

SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Will u quit your job after you get stabbed by a leb?

Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you ever put something?

NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    would you bounce the homo that thought this new page color was a good idea
    *TARHEELS*

-USAF-

★cVc★

***MISC Strength Crew***

**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**

SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SemperFi.50 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Woody72 View Post
    What would you do if a huge guy was causing trouble?
    Ask him to leave of course, sometimes we get the odd few that don't leave, but we have to restrain them or arm bar them if they are causing trouble and take them outside, then we write down the time and place it happened (i.e 1male asked to leave due to rsa, main bar, or main nightclub bar)
    Originally Posted by SUSprinter View Post
    Will u quit your job after you get stabbed by a leb?
    Nah i'm mates with most of the leb dudes, the best part about me doing security is i know many of the ppl that cause trouble so they don't do it where i work but they do do it at other venues

Originally Posted by lefael View Post
    would you bounce the homo that thought this new page color was a good idea
    LOL! yeah probably, haha. Would you?

Originally Posted by Kostabot View Post
    Have you ever put something?
    I dunno lol, rephrase your question and i'll answer it.

SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUSprinter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Have you ever caught someone crapping in the garbage can bc someone was using the toilet and he had explosive diarrhea? Did u drag him across the dance floor pantless?

NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NC_RudeBoi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol! yeah dammit i would now the fact that i change the page to the old color but it seems like they are trying to force it on us cause it keeps going back to that ghay color.

oh yeah where u bouncer @? club? strip joint?
    *TARHEELS*

-USAF-

★cVc★

***MISC Strength Crew***

**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**

Have you ever caught someone crapping in the garbage can bc someone was using the toilet and he had explosive diarrhea? Did u drag him across the dance floor pantless?
    No but they did take a crap behind one of the lounges, we never found him. He probably walks past us at the door with a cheeky grin thinking "hehe i shat on yo turf, and i'm stil gettin in". There's some sick minded peeps out there.

lol! yeah dammit i would now the fact that i change the page to the old color but it seems like they are trying to force it on us cause it keeps going back to that ghay color.

oh yeah where u bouncer @? club? strip joint?
    lol, yeah i just kinda gave up on changing it back to the old one, those bastards.
    I'm a bouncer at a nightclub and one night of the week it has strippos so yep, think i'm getting more work at other nightclubs soon too so it'll be good to get the extra dosh.

that's whats up!

anything crazy come to mind that people do to try and get in w/o paying?
    *TARHEELS*

-USAF-

★cVc★

***MISC Strength Crew***

**DIRTY SOUTH CREW**

Do they pay you under the table?

[adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) [adam] is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    whats your iq?

do you share my beleif that you rank lower then mall security guards?

does it take you 4/5 sobor bouncers to restrain a drunk patron thats half your size?

what job do you tell people you do when they ask you? surely your to ashamed to say your a bouncer

(yes hate on bouncer)

thats is all

good night sir

Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you ever been in a situation where you had to put something?
    When I go hunting, I just stare at the deer.
    They follow me home and climb into my freezer.
    Because they know.
    They know.

that's whats up!

anything crazy come to mind that people do to try and get in w/o paying?
    Haha yeah they do, and many bitch about paying 5 bucks to get in, some say "nah i just need to use the toilets, or find a friend" etc but they gotta pay no matter what.

Do they pay you under the table?
    Lol nope, although 2 minutes before curfew a guy goes to me"awww no its curfew! how much can i pay you to let me in?!" and it wasn't curfew until 2 mins so i was like "aw i wouldn't accept anything less than a pineapple(50 buck note)" he gave it to me and i felt bad so i gave it back when he walked in and told him what was up.

Originally Posted by [adam] View Post
    whats your iq?

do you share my beleif that you rank lower then mall security guards?

does it take you 4/5 sobor bouncers to restrain a drunk patron thats half your size?

what job do you tell people you do when they ask you? surely your to ashamed to say your a bouncer

(yes hate on bouncer)

thats is all

good night sir
    hmm ok, iq= 130-135
    However an iq really isn't a good measure of how "intelligent" someone is, some people can have low iq's but can be considered visually or artistically intelligent and see a whole different perspective than someone with a higher iq. If you're trying to imply that you have to be dumb to be a bouncer many people i work with have great jobs or opportunities going for them, i'm studying psychology, dave the guy i work with is a bio engineer at uni. So yeah, shut your face.

and no, we don't rank lower than a mall security guard, our pay is higher too.

No it takes normally one to two bouncers to restrain someone, keeping in mind we try not to hurt patrons, we need two people, one to hold and one to clear a path so that patron isn't hurt by others or others aren't hurt by him.

No i'm not ashamed to be a bouncer, it's money, it's my income, and to be honest i take pleasure in it because usually the douchebags we kick out are somewhat similar to yourself. kthxbai

Originally Posted by Spire View Post
    Have you ever been in a situation where you had to put something?
    yes, aware.

bump

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    funny **** im thinking about being one to pay for college seeing as no one else is hiring out here right now, whats your pay

i have under my belt
    muay thai/catch wrestling/ little judo/ etc for 14 years
    jiu jitsu- 2 years
    knife combat - few months
    -To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing - elbert hubbard
    -You know how you know your lifts are good, when people profess they are E-stats.
    But,"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the lord commends.

Adopt A Dog:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121387661
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

Originally Posted by soon2b3olympic View Post
    funny **** im thinking about being one to pay for college seeing as no one else is hiring out here right now, whats your pay

i have under my belt
    muay thai/catch wrestling/ little judo/ etc for 14 years
    jiu jitsu- 2 years
    knife combat - few months
    yeah but your a massive pussy...

lol jk

aight, pay is 24 bucks an hour, i'm ninjitsu, boxing, kickboxing and jkd. I love my job! go for it!

soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000) soon2b3olympic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SemperFi.50 View Post
    yeah but your a massive pussy...

lol jk
    lmao wasnt being a smart ass im actually thinking about taking up the job, money is money **** lol
    -You know how you know your lifts are good, when people profess they are E-stats.
    But,"Let him who boasts boast in the Lord." For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the lord commends.

Adopt A Dog:
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

lmao wasnt being a smart ass im actually thinking about taking up the job, money is money **** lol
    lol i know brah, eck out above haha i was just ****in with you

lol i know brah, eck out above haha i was just ****in with you
    hahah yeah i just know that a buddy of mine use to be security for kaiser permanente, broke an old ladies arm wrestling her to the ground after she knocked his buddy out with a metal pipe hahaha

Adopt A Dog:
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

hahah yeah i just know that a buddy of mine use to be security for kaiser permanente, broke an old ladies arm wrestling her to the ground after she knocked his buddy out with a metal pipe hahaha
    lol, yeah some people here try to carry iron bars up sleeves etc, but if you refuse entry to most intoxicated patrons you'll find that there will be hardly any to no fights throughout the night, it's basically just cracking down on id's and intox's that stops the **** throughout the night/morning. Also, security is like being a babysitter for adults, you MUST know how to hold or grab a patron without hurting them. Protection if patrons is KEY to bouncing, that's what we're there for and that's why we get paid!

tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000) tranceaddict is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Have to work in 2 hours and need to pass the time.
    Also is anyone else here a bouncer/security guard?
    is it a stereotype or do alot of bouncers get pussy?

Originally Posted by W0WZEZRS View Post
    Do you think you could restrain a 6'1" 275lbs jacked weightlifter?

[ihttp://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4790/2007worldchampionships0to8.jpg[/img]
    yes i think so, it may take a couple of guards but our security are trained in mma and have been trained to restrain patrons for a fair while, we have two guards that went over to thailand for 2 years and train 6 hours a day with some monks, pretty cool, most of our security are really enthusiastic and interested in fighting(as an art) and mma as a lifestyle. They are like brothers, so if one is in trouble the others will have his back. It's all about body mechanics.

Registered Camel Eater low blow's Avatar
    low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000) low blow is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol, yeah some people here try to carry iron bars up sleeves etc, but if you refuse entry to most intoxicated patrons you'll find that there will be hardly any to no fights throughout the night, it's basically just cracking down on id's and intox's that stops the **** throughout the night/morning. Also, security is like being a babysitter for adults, you MUST know how to hold or grab a patron without hurting them. Protection if patrons is KEY to bouncing, that's what we're there for and that's why we get paid!
    where the **** are you bouncing that has people trying to carry iron bars in and ****loads of lebo's? DC's on oxford street? Boutique?

Originally Posted by W0WZEZRS View Post
    I mean could you restrain him when he was going mental and your colleagues were struggling to hold back his friends for instance.
    there is a reason they make knives =) hahah, enough witnesses and it wasnt excessive force,

Adopt A Dog:
    *Misc Strength Crew*
    *MFC*
    *LA MISC*

pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100) pie89 is not very well liked. (-100)
    do u let the hot chicks that flirt with u inn first
    fatmorph