Thread: Abs Help

Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100)

Abs Help

What are the quickest ways to get abs? I recently took up gym as a class & we'll be doing a lot of running so if that's combined with sit-ups, will that help get me a six-pack quicker? Also, how many sit-ups should I aim to do a day?

1800bigk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1800bigk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oh my god how many times do we have to go over this? no amount of sit ups will get you abs. to get abs you have to have low body fat which means you have to constantly eat less calories than you burn day in and day out. depending on what body fat you are now it could take 6 months to a year. there is no short cut, sorry

Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100) Mr. Galaxy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Okay dude, you don't have to get mad. I'm just trying to receive as much advice as possible.

Official Toad Kicker garbage cutters's Avatar
    garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50) garbage cutters will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this "quick" and "fast" mentality is not the way to achieve the results you are looking for

good results do require time and patience..to get those abs you need to reduce your body fat percentage by burning a modest amount more calories than you consume ( deficit of roughly 500 calories )

there are tons of threads and info about how to diet but the point i want to get across is to be very very careful about that "quickness" mentality because these are the people that flip flop on diets and gimmicks and fail

JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JPunisher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1800bigk is right on man
    Mr. 405

ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ScottC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Galaxy View Post
    Okay dude, you don't have to get mad. I'm just trying to receive as much advice as possible.
    Nobody is getting mad, just frustrated. If you had read the forum rules, you would have known to do a search for your questions before asking them...especially one that gets asked by every teenager which comes to the boards.

Since you are 13, you will have to discuss with your parents that you want a better diet to help you achieve your goal(s). As others have said, there is a lot of info on these boards...do the work and you will have your answers.
    RIP My Beloved Son: March 2000 ~ June 2008.

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up."
    - Thomas A. Edison

"It's a lifestyle: train like there is no finish line."
    - Steve Katai

HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50) HerveDuchemin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1800bigk View Post
    oh my god how many times do we have to go over this?
    Take it easy on him, this topic was posted by a 13 year old.

The key to getting abs is a strict diet, and cardio. The situps/crunches don't hurt, but if you have a layer of fat over your abs you'll never see them no matter how nicely are developed underneath. Read some of the stickies, and if you have any diet-related questions PM me.
    You are born with a spark; to search for the truth, for the best you can be. Practice. Disipline. Preparation. Try and try again. Then one day you are on top and they say you are an overnight success, a natural. You smile, you know. - Anonymous

Burning desire to get out of bed in the morning!!

Even the BEST were taught by someone who knows more than them!

Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wh][te Dev][L has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep, DIET is the most important factor for showing ab muscles.
    If you cut your body fat enough they will show no matter how much or little you work them out.
    You don't need to do ab exercises at all if you cut enough BF.
    I recommend doing ab exercises though to stregnthen your core which is very important to prevent injuries.
    "What we were after now was the old surprise visit. That was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old UltraViolence." -AleX

4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4u2envy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Diet and cardio best for what you want to achieve

InFiDsG35 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love this saying I once read...

"Abs are made in the kitchen"

Sweet!

Well, I'm trying to eat better & eat more healthy foods so I should have that downpact.