DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10)

banned substance list for the military

Hey I'm thinking about taking M1d and was wondering if there's a banned substance list out there?

If so a link or something would be greatly appreciated.

g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10) g3k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DocChris View Post
    Hey I'm thinking about taking M1d and was wondering if there's a banned substance list out there?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=banned+substance+list+marines
    Any an all weird freaking spelling errors are becaus I'm typing on my iPhone which autocorrects to the weirdest things now.

MADE FROM LIGHTNING. REAL LIGHTNING!

Excuses are just another way of telling everyone how much you suck.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body: I usually kick its ass on the way out to teach it a lesson.

Vayu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I looked around for one for awhile and I couldn't ever get my hands on a comprehensive list. I always got the old BS answer of if you have to ask don't take it. I don't know what branch you are, but im AD USAF and the best plan is to find your Health and Wellness Center or service equivalent. What is available online is the list of what substances they test for. Amphetamine salts, whatever is in pot, cant remember what else but if you're interested a little googlefu should be able to pull it up. There wasn't all that much, and they all fell under categories of controlled substances, Cat1, cat2, etc. All things you have to get a prescription for at all.

But yeah, never was able to find an actual list of banned substances myself.

DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10) DocChris is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah Im AD Navy. I can ask tomorrow I was just really curious atm.

Just wanted to take Methyl 1D

lol that link was like a slap in the face XD. Ty though. I did it last night an only found people debating it on other forums.

lol that link was like a slap in the face XD. Ty though. I did it last night an only found people debating it on other forums.
    Yeah thats all I ever found too. Let me know what you find out, I'm back in the US on leave and wont be to my next base for awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't an actual list so that they can jerk you around.

That's what I'm afraid of. I know my buddy was on a meu and a bunch of people popped positive for roids and got in trouble. I was just looking around and saw something that said Ph's pop up as steroids. I dunno until I see something with a USN stamp on the **** I won't believe it. I know people who have taken it but if it turns out to be a banned substance it'd be my luck to get caught.

Oh well...the military is so flimsy with rules.

TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TrainingACU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you find one of these shoot me the list as well.

I def will. I work up at the hospital atm so it won't be too hard to find this list or at least get ahold of someone who knows something.

I'll get back to you asap.

God is my witness daytonaMuscle's Avatar
    daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daytonaMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i was told by my superiors when i was on the Personal Reliability Program that anything that GNC sells (because they are on base) was absolutely ok to take. you may want to ask that question. GNC sells that and many test boosters as well.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You should always ask and get in writing if possible the understanding that you are taking a supplement to make sure. M1D isn't a steroid, but it would test positive on the WADA list of banned substances...so it's a tough one to answer.

Originally Posted by daytonaMuscle View Post
    i was told by my superiors when i was on the Personal Reliability Program that anything that GNC sells (because they are on base) was absolutely ok to take. you may want to ask that question. GNC sells that and many test boosters as well.

Yeah unfortunately this is what gets people kicked out. I know TBomb 2 has gotten people popped before, and they sell that at GNC. What they sell has no bearing on what can get you in trouble. I asked why they sold things that can get people kicked out, and they said its because civilians shop there too. I've even heard stories of things that can cause false positives that they carry that aren't banned. I've never met anyone that has talked their way out of a failed drug test.

GNC is pretty much a lose/lose situation. Even at your BX/PX, they dont carry much, but every time I've found something at my BX (that the GNC, which is right next door) carries, it is 1/3 cheaper. GNC was selling Nitrix at like 60 some dollars for the small bottle, and the bx had it for 40. Then i found this place and it beats it every time.

But yeah, never trust anyones word. That really goes for just about anything in the military in my experience. Especially if your career is on the line, get it in writing.

Oh man the exchange here sells stuff way overpriced. I'd rather buy it at gnc. I saw tbomb here for like 70 bucks I think. It was ridiculous and I felt bad for the people buying it. There wasn't much I could say. The only upside is it's tax free.

I was going to hit up a high ranking dr here and get him to write me a letter saying I'm taking this supplement if it's cool.

legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250) legalgear has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think that would probably suffice, but of course double and triple check!

of course. i don't feel like chancing my career.

shakin_bakin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

same here

...you know i was wondering the same thing... im AD Navy and I have been trying to find an "Official" list for a while now to. I can get ephedra here, and was kind of wondering if it was on the banned substance list. Since it is now no longer illegal in the states since they could not proove it actually killed those people...

So the only thing I found out was that methyl 1-d is good to go as far as i know. I contacted security and even went all the way through the COD and noone can seem to find the "list".

I guess the navy just wants to slap you in the balls every chance they get lol.

Registered User Leatherneck2146's Avatar
    Leatherneck2146 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Banned substance list

I found a complete D.O.D. list of banned substances. If you look up article 112 of the U.C.M.J. under article B. there is a link to a list of which substances are banned and how they are catagorized. Semper Fi.