Thread: leg workouts

obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) obannion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

leg workouts

I have read many places that working your legs will naturally increase test. Is this true? The reason I ask is because I have been lazy with legs but for the last 5 weeks I have been working them pretty hard and it seems like my whole body is getting bigger and leaner.

MaxOD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything you heard is true. If you only ever did squats your whole body would still grow. Get squatting, you'll love it!!!!

Adam2433 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump max
    Train Hard. Train Heavy.

4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4 plates has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well obannion the reason your lookin bigger and leaner is because your training you whole body not just your legs. Squats will only make your legs look bigger not your arms or chest ect. But they will make your whole body stronger.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exercises such as squats and deadlifts that involve the whole body moving provide greater release of GH
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"