Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

how to deal with racist coach(srs)

(i'm a lb) so i played spring football last year and the d coach that we have now was an assistant. so today he broke us off into 3 groups, the first two groups were composed of all black kids and all freshmen), the last group was me and two other white kids. i'm the only one on the team that knows the plays, i even know the plays better than he(the coach) does. and i'm the only linebacker that has some experience playing and he puts me in the last group. tbh i'm bigger, faster, and just better all around than the other linebackers(the biggest one is 140 max)(no brag). and even last year all the kids would complain about him always playing the black kids even though they weren't the best. and he also puts my asian friend who's a safety as third string even though he's much better than all the others. what should i do? i was thinking about just walking onto the field and taking their places
    ☆☆☆America Fuk Yeah ¢яєω☆☆☆
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    he cant be racist if hes dead...just sayin

gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gnarsurf has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by panther1994 View Post
    he cant be racist if hes dead...just sayin
    strong avi
    strong new account to be out of the red
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you brought this up with the coach personally? Or any of the other coaches?
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

Originally Posted by dgcoats View Post
    Have you brought this up with the coach personally? Or any of the other coaches?
    no because they all gave speeches about how they don't play favorites, bringing it up would piss them off and probably get me kicked off the team
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) panther1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by gnarsurf View Post
    (i'm a lb) so i played spring football last year and the d coach that we have now was an assistant. so today he broke us off into 3 groups, the first two groups were composed of all black kids and all freshmen), the last group was me and two other white kids. i'm the only one on the team that knows the plays, i even know the plays better than he(the coach) does. and i'm the only linebacker that has some experience playing and he puts me in the last group. tbh i'm bigger, faster, and just better all around than the other linebackers(the biggest one is 140 max)(no brag). and even last year all the kids would complain about him always playing the black kids even though they weren't the best. and he also puts my asian friend who's a safety as third string even though he's much better than all the others. what should i do? i was thinking about just walking onto the field and taking their places BTW IM ON JV
    fixed

fixed
    dang cool kid, does it rlly make a difference?
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dgcoats is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no because they all gave speeches about how they don't play favorites, bringing it up would piss them off and probably get me kicked off the team
    I believe if you talk to him with a level head and just state facts (you're bigger, more experienced, etc) he will at the very least have to consider your points. Idk if you should bring up race to him since you said he may get combative, so just ask why he feels the other kids deserve to play in front of you.
    http://voidempathy.blogspot.com/
    It has words and stuff

dang cool kid, does it rlly make a difference?
    u knock on me i knock on u brah

I believe if you talk to him with a level head and just state facts (you're bigger, more experienced, etc) he will at the very least have to consider your points. Idk if you should bring up race to him since you said he may get combative, so just ask why he feels the other kids deserve to play in front of you.
    i will talk to him, definitely won't bring up the race though because then he would make me run for all of practice or kick me off the team
    u knock on me i knock on u brah
    k
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would tell the coach that you will do whatever you want to start, and if he can point out anything that the starter does better then you that you can improve on, and if he can find anything just work on that until you definitely are better and the coach will have trouble denying it.

exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000) exy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong avi
    strong new account to be out of the red
    quit being a douche to the guy, what he said is true.

Now, our lb coach is the same way. He has a fetish for black kids. Our middle linebackers are always his favorite (I'm a linebacker trapped in a lineman position for the last 4 years). He let's this kid **** around and yell like a retard and tolerates him coming high as **** to lifting sessions and all this ****, and ignores real potential talent that could work at the next level of football.

The kid is also 5 8 or 9 180, but you can't play mlb in soccer looking like that, you need a 6 foot + guy if you want colleges to recruit him.

But it's ****ing high school man, those ****s that coach high school are obviously not the smartest of coaches, no wonder they are not coaching the college teams or god forbid youth football and the nfl, so... change schools.

Good luck!
    benis in ur angus

itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10) itsmike428 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Talk to the varsity coaches, if that doesn't work. You always have your athletic director to talk to about.

unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unherdduv1dda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you got to get with your coach or athletic director. if you see this is a real problem. ask the coach to break down film of the guys he is puttin in front of you and show you what the are doing better than you, if they really are doing things better than you... the eye in the sky never lies... if that doesnt work, hire a good lawyer and claim reverse discrimmination... youll definately start then
    Sprints... the worlds greatest laxative

in order to be number 1, you have to train like your number 2- maurice green

anyone who thinks hitting hard makes you a good football player, isnt a good football player- coach Davies

Originally Posted by Nerrg View Post
    I would tell the coach that you will do whatever you want to start, and if he can point out anything that the starter does better then you that you can improve on, and if he can find anything just work on that until you definitely are better and the coach will have trouble denying it.
    that's the thing, i'm definitely better. like u line them up and it's so obvious they have no idea what they are doing.
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000) Nerrg is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can you tackle?

Originally Posted by Nerrg View Post
    Can you tackle?
    decently against varsity level players so against jv players pretty damn good i guess
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) youngblood23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea deff dont bring up race it will just piss him off. just tell him you want a chance to start and youll make plays. our coaches are racist 2 if your black you can do w.e the hell you want and its bs, show up late dont show up at all its ok youll still play on friday. we have a black rb on the team thats started since he was a soph and hasnt gotten any bigger faster or stronger he is honestly 5'8 150 lbs can dunk and fast tho rushed for 1300 yards his so year but he comes to practice late with game pants on drinkin a mountain dew and he still starts live with it

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most coaches dont care about race. They want to win. They cared back in the early 80s and **** but they still wanted to wanna win. But if your head coach is racist, your most likely **** outta luck. Transfer to another school. Do any of the white players show up late and carry on?
    And coaches always give their best players breaks. The guys who were doing everything on the field got all kindsa favors from the coaching staff not including disciplinary lenience, thats just how it goes. Everyone thinks they kick ass but the only people who can tell you that are the coaches and the other team. I played basketball and was one of 3-4 black guys out of all of the squads. (We had like 50 players in the organization) and we played like 2 minutes a game average. I wasnt a very good player, although I got to play a full game against a team that was the best, and scored 26 points, got steals and everything but that didnt change anything. I was taller, faster, and quicker than all the other gaurds AND Im a black guy.

Tell me this OP, can you actually kick ass on the field? Being bigger, faster stronger, knowing the plays doesnt mean anything unless you can MAKE the play. The game is evolving dood, no one gives a **** about size anymore, these guys now are getting smaller, faster, and stronger.

Originally Posted by JAWS22 View Post
    Tell me this OP, can you actually kick ass on the field? Being bigger, faster stronger, knowing the plays doesnt mean anything unless you can MAKE the play. The game is evolving dood, no one gives a **** about size anymore, these guys now are getting smaller, faster, and stronger.
    i wouldn't say kick ass, but i'm definitely the best linebacker out of all of them, by far
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    just wonderin...
    where do u live OP???
    DSC

Originally Posted by Nolan78 View Post
    just wonderin...
    where do u live OP???
    not in north carolina
    -Misc. Surfer Brahs-

haxball-cliveceps

Rugger w/ a throwing prob xxtwistedxx's Avatar
    xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxtwistedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by fsuboy13 View Post
    so you have a black rb that rushed for 1300 yards and shows up late to every practice. Correction he shows up late and gets away with it because he is one of the best players on the team not cause he is black. lol white people complaing about people being racist.
    1300 aint that all that great for highschool. now if he averaged 10+ a run then thats a different story.

late kids still piss me off regardless of ability or color.

lastly from experience usually the coaches that play favorites are the ones that fiercely defend the idea that they dont play favorites.

say something to the head coach. tell him youre better and prove it on the field. otherwise find a new team if u think u are better.

cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50) cbiedess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol....most HS coaches play favorites....In HS my coach favored the LBs, and RBs, we but mainly if u did work on the field and in the weight room u were favored

TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000) TheHitStick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youngblood23 View Post
    yea deff dont bring up race it will just piss him off. just tell him you want a chance to start and youll make plays. our coaches are racist 2 if your black you can do w.e the hell you want and its bs, show up late dont show up at all its ok youll still play on friday. we have a black rb on the team thats started since he was a soph and hasnt gotten any bigger faster or stronger he is honestly 5'8 150 lbs can dunk and fast tho rushed for 1300 yards his so year but he comes to practice late with game pants on drinkin a mountain dew and he still starts live with it
    every school has the coach's on the star player's dicks. we had a wr starting since freshman year and he never comes to conditioning but a few times and he comes to august camp and starts every game. you know why? because he's pure talent. sorry, there are some kids out there that will be better than you and don't have to work that hard. called genetics. there are a few kids who BS our practices and will still start. i think of it as a loss to them because they're missing out on getting alot better.
    "Giving your best is more important than being the best."

I train as an athlete, not a bodybuilder.

REPS for SUBS.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125690683

Working To Fat Jacked Marcoccia's Avatar
    Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marcoccia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not really racist because that everyone is equal crap comes into play. Like if the coach is black or anything else then racism can be brought onto the table but if he's white then it's equal playing time.

squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000)
    bench press punch him brah

Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nolan78 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not in north carolina
    i knew that smartass bcuz if u lived in the utopia that is north carolina u wouldnt have this problem

but 4real if u live in the south like me, u better just suck it up and deal w/ it bcuz im sure the coach dosent give a ****
    DSC

U mad cus Im moss'n on U? iGoHam's Avatar
    iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by youngblood23 View Post
    yea deff dont bring up race it will just piss him off. Just tell him you want a chance to start and youll make plays. Our coaches are racist 2 if your black you can do w.e the hell you want and its bs, show up late dont show up at all its ok youll still play on friday. We have a black rb on the team thats started since he was a soph and hasnt gotten any bigger faster or stronger he is honestly 5'8 150 lbs can dunk and fast tho rushed for 1300 yards his so year but he comes to practice late with game pants on drinkin a mountain dew and he still starts live with it
    do you go to my school?? Lol.
    It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 18:32

SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000) SnoCone is just really nice. (+1000)
    op just wait until the games start and he ****s up, youll get your chance brah
    Bench 335x9 1-13-2012
    Squat 500x8 1-25-2012