Mgoblueben is on a distinguished road. (+10)

100% Sugar Free Whole Wheat Bread?

Hello, I just created my bodybuilding account so please go easy on me as this is my first post haha. I've been a big fan of the site for a while, and found lots of workouts and information regarding my triceps tendonitis that I'm currently recovering from.

With further a do, I was wondering if you guys consider this a healthy option to match with natural peanut butter on toast every morning?

Serving Size 1 slice (45g)
    Calories 100
    Calories from fat 15

Total fat 1.5 g
    Saturated fat 0 g
    Polyunsaturated fat .5 g
    Monounsaturated fat 0 g
    Cholesterol 0 mg
    Sodium 190 mg
    Total Carbohydrate 20 g
    Dietary fiber 4 g
    Sugars 0 g
    Sugar alcohol 2 g
    Protein 5 g
    Calcium 15%
    Iron 15%

Ingrediants: Whole wheat flour, water, wheat gluten, resistant corn starch, maltitol, yeast, contains 2% or less of: wheat bran, soybean oil, calcium sulfate, salt, raisin juice concentrate, soy flour, sodium stearoyl lactylate, calcium propionate, ethoxylated monoglycerides, guar gum, ascorbic acid, sucralose.

Thank you in advance for your responses.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Don't get overly worried about sugar. Also, you can't categorise individual foods as healthy or not.

It the total nutrients that you eat through the day that matter and sugar will not harm your results unless you have lot of processed foods that are also low in vitamins, minerals, fiber, protein etc.

Read the sticky threads to get a more complete picture.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't buy a bread that says "sugar free" on the package.

NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaturaFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of unnecessary ingredients used to preserve product and/or lower production cost.

Try baking your own bread. Its fun and easy, saves money, tastes better, and is a heck of a lot healthier. I like to use a variety of flours like buckwheat, oat, spelt, coconut, etc..