ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

New to lifting, got some questions (pics inside)

Well, I've decided I don't enjoy being a fat **** anymore, so I am here to seek guidance about what I should eat (strict diet), which workouts I should do and any possible references that would help. Here are some pictures (cant post links till i hit 30 posts so for now remove the spaces from the link i guess):

ht tp://i48.tin ypic.com/2q cgj2w.jpg

My main goal are abs, a 6 pack. I don't enjoy the extra weight I have put on around my belly and am looking to get rid of it and rip it up.

If anyone could help me out that would be great, I'm looking to accomplish this within under a year going to the gym 3/4 times alternating weekly (3/7 days one week, 4/7 next) with the aid of a protein shake here and there (no hard supplements).

Thank to anybody that helps, I'll post progress once I get the diet on track as well as the workout
    Attached Images

jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpost is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    unless your interested in a complete body building transformation their are not many people who will help u just get abs, in fact most people on this forums hate little skinny 6 pack kids.

from a helpful point of view, abs are mostly in your diet, clean diet and cardio and ull see results
    yeeea brah

ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ALytz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jpost View Post
    unless your interested in a complete body building transformation their are not many people who will help u just get abs, in fact most people on this forums hate little skinny 6 pack kids.

from a helpful point of view, abs are mostly in your diet, clean diet and cardio and ull see results
    Alright well in that case a complete body transformation. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get JACKED. First things first I need a legit diet to follow, a strict one.

Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ste668 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're in luck. You don't have too much extra fat on you so that you have to concentrate on losing the fat before gaining muscle.

Clean diet, continue in the gym as you are doing, possibly start doing Rippetoe's Starting Strength and add in some cardio here and there. Providing your diet is nice and clean and you aren't eating too much then the weight should drop off and leave a muscley exterior.

Good luck.

Originally Posted by Ste668 View Post
    You're in luck. You don't have too much extra fat on you so that you have to concentrate on losing the fat before gaining muscle.

Clean diet, continue in the gym as you are doing, possibly start doing Rippetoe's Starting Strength and add in some cardio here and there. Providing your diet is nice and clean and you aren't eating too much then the weight should drop off and leave a muscley exterior.

Good luck.
    Thanks bro, I will post progress. I'll try the Rippetoe's Starting Strength. Where I am really having a problem is with the food. I eat like TRASH. Everyday atleast fast food once (chilling at lunch and ****, just go to any random fast food). At home I eat like bread with mayo, milk, tomatoe sandwiches and LOTS of cheese. I do eat vegetables and fruits but not everyday so my diet is mad ****ed up. Just need help on the diet, anyone know of any really good 6-meal diets or anything? Thanks.

Registered User mexicanmuscletx's Avatar
    mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mexicanmuscletx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you aint gona go no wear, doing your **** halfway BB aint easy

Originally Posted by mexicanmuscletx View Post
    you aint gona go no wear, doing your **** halfway BB aint easy
    Nothing constructive I suppose?

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ALytz View Post
    Thanks bro, I will post progress. I'll try the Rippetoe's Starting Strength. Where I am really having a problem is with the food. I eat like TRASH. Everyday atleast fast food once (chilling at lunch and ****, just go to any random fast food). At home I eat like bread with mayo, milk, tomatoe sandwiches and LOTS of cheese. I do eat vegetables and fruits but not everyday so my diet is mad ****ed up. Just need help on the diet, anyone know of any really good 6-meal diets or anything? Thanks.
    List what food you generally have stocked in your fridge.

Originally Posted by Robination View Post
    List what food you generally have stocked in your fridge.
    I have loads of meat: sausages, cold cuts and all. Two sticks of mozzarella, some veggies, some fruits. **** it let me take a picture.

ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ReaperBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing constructive I suppose?
    dude i had the same prob...last year before working outi had pizza everyday. Go i wish i didn't. But if you really want results get your diet intact. Also hit the gym. Trust me many people will tell you this you have to eat hard, sleep hard, and lift hard in no specifc order. But really i have the same problem when i see my friends eat **** and im eating a multigrain chicken breast sandiwch with water :/. LOL. but i am seeing the change that it does. In the long run you will like to wat healthy and will get bigger. Good luck...p.m me if you need help with diet and i could help

I think it's very convenient for me since I live in a fairly new neighboorhood, got everything I need. Amazing gym walking distance, grocery store only two minutes away and all that nice jazz. Thanks for the suppoer G3ttin_Sw0l3 (<-wtflol).

I rarely eat breakfast too and my eating is completely at random, maybe just one meal in a day usually (piece of **** fast food).

Here are pics of my fridge Robination.
    Attached Images

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it's very convenient for me since I live in a fairly new neighboorhood, got everything I need. Amazing gym walking distance, grocery store only two minutes away and all that nice jazz. Thanks for the suppoer G3ttin_Sw0l3 (<-wtflol).

I rarely eat breakfast too and my eating is completely at random, maybe just one meal in a day usually (piece of **** fast food).

Here are pics of my fridge Robination.
    I don't see the picture (although I didn't check your first post yet, brb checking that out).

Breakfast is really important, even if you're cutting. I'm sure you know why

Edit - Never mind see them.

Also some more pics. Money isn't a problem for the diet, I have money to spare on food, just need to know what would be the most beneficial.
    Attached Images

Okay, how many calories do you normally intake on an average day? Since if you're cutting you need to decrease that...assuming you're maintaining currently.

Originally Posted by Robination View Post
    Okay, how many calories do you normally intake on an average day? Since if you're cutting you need to decrease that...assuming you're maintaining currently.
    Basically just some fast food, some really sweet foods and ENOUGH bread and milk (like 5 full cups a day, 2 litres).

I'm seeking a diet that lays it out day to day for 7 days a week, outlines what I need to eat. How would I go about making one?

Basically just some fast food, some really sweet foods and ENOUGH bread and milk (like 5 full cups a day, 2 litres).

I'm seeking a diet that lays it out day to day for 7 days a week, outlines what I need to eat. How would I go about making one?
    Well first you should figure out how many calories you're going to eat a day (generally) to cut. I'd suggest looking around the bodybuilding.com supersite for one. Once you get on it, try it for a few weeks, and make necessary adjustments (for example, if you're not losing weight, lower the calories a bit more, or if you're losing TOO MUCH WEIGHT, then raise the amount of calories.)

AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnnoyinWrld has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All right, I'm not cutting, but my morning diet is cut worthy.

I drink 1 glass of a mixture nuts,apples, carrots, lettuce, water. I follow this with 1 glass of milk.

You can make the mixture by just using a blender, and choosing the amount of each you wish to put in.

As for lunch, you could try eatting a simple egg sandwich for a while. Eggs fill you up real fast, and they dont give you too much extra crap weight. Follow this with a glass of milk.

Anyway, you should just make sure that you keep your calorie intake a bit less than what you use. If you lose too much weight at one moment, you'll probably become anorexic, followed by extremely fat once you start eatting once again.

Good Luck.
    AnnoyinWrld~

Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000) Yobie is just really nice. (+1000)
    It really isnt as hard as most new people think it is. If you want it enough and dont half ass things you will do fine and see results in months. Go to the link below, read it and follow the program:
    http://www.wackyhq.com/madcow5x5/geo...Linear_5x5.htm

If your ultimate goal is to gain muscle dont worry so much about losing weight yet. Google BMR (basal metabolic rate) to calculate around what your calorie intake should be around. Stay away from fast food and eat lots of chicken, fish, proteins and etc.

I'm serious most new ppl come on here and post tons of questions (which is fine) but really its simple, it comes down to how bad you want it. If you follow that routine, eat right, and get your sleep you will grow in no time. Again take advantage of Newbie gains and dont half ass your workouts.

Alright thanks for all the epic feedback, I appreciate it. I've done some research and I've configured a dirt. Let me know what you think, I need feedback on it.

Monday-Friday
    Meal 17am)
    1 whole egg
    5 egg whites
    1/4th cup fat-free cheese. (100g)
    3/4th cup oatmeal
    1/2 cup blueberries/strawberries
    Meal 2:9:30am
    1 granola bar
    1 apple juice or water
    Meal 3:12:10pm
    1 turkey sandwich on a low carb whole wheat bun
    side of vegetables
    Meal 4:3pm(preworkout)
    1 apple
    Handful of raisins
    1 protein shake
    Meal 5:5pm(post workout)
    chicken breast
    1 plain bagel with jelly
    Meal 6:6pm
    3-4oz chicken breast*
    2/3 bowls of cereal
    Meal 7:7pm
    large salad
    1/4cjp chedder
    1 glass of milk
    Meal 8:8/9pm
    some fruits and water

*chicken breast interchangewble with fish/salmon/extra lean ground beef

I plan to follow this day to day (aside sat/sun) while attending the gym 3x a week.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!

SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuppFiend will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    first step, lose your little sisters jeans all there doing is making you look chubbier than you alreay are

..buy some cloths that fit,
    cut out the junk
    make nutritonaly sound choices when it comes to eating
    stop and make sure your actually hungry before you eat and your not just eating "out of boredom"
    run (i perfer biking as its not as boring, and you dont look like as much as a fool)
    get outside,
    play some sport,
    wouldnt suggest any sups besides maybe a good thermogenic to increase the amount of calories you'll burn when doing cardio,
    look into some full body rounties 3-4 x a week
    remeber its not going to be easy

this is how i lost 53 lbs

Originally Posted by SuppFiend View Post
    first step, lose your little sisters jeans all there doing is making you look chubbier than you alreay are

..buy some cloths that fit,
    cut out the junk
    make nutritonaly sound choices when it comes to eating
    stop and make sure your actually hungry before you eat and your not just eating "out of boredom"
    run (i perfer biking as its not as boring, and you dont look like as much as a fool)
    get outside,
    play some sport,
    wouldnt suggest any sups besides maybe a good thermogenic to increase the amount of calories you'll burn when doing cardio,
    look into some full body rounties 3-4 x a week
    remeber its not going to be easy

this is how i lost 53 lbs
    I've boxed for some years and dropped it for a year, easily went from 153-195 LBS. The above doesn't really help. I wouldn't be posting here if I just had to join a few spprts. My goal is to get ripped and lose weight using nutrition and the gym. Thanks anyways

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If you want a six pack run on the treadmill and keep your diet in check. That's about it.