Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) J.O.N is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

What's the point of being a nice guy anymore?

All girls say the same exact shiiit. That they all want nice guys. But yet it's the @ssholes getting laid while the nice guys are at home jacking off all day. Seriously it's the most ridiculous shiit ever. No wonder so many guys become douche bag tools. It fuking works.

Everytime I've been nice to a girl, or seen another guy be nice to a girl, the guy always ends up getting hurt. It's not worth it at all to be nice to anybody. I don't care what anybody says this shiit is true.

Stats: 5'9", 207 lbs
    MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000) MXaddict is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit MXaddict's BodySpace
    At your age its true. Nice guys usually lose in the end.

Stats: 5'10", 225 lbs
    TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TimDF has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TimDF's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MXaddict View Post
    It's true at your and my age too.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★-Founder & CEO

mWo

"This is my moment and I'm not sharing it with none of ya."- Mark Henry

R.I.P Smokey 7/9/00-12/12/13: The greatest dog I could ever ask for.

"Don't give up, don't ever give up. That's what I'm going to try to do every minute that I have left. Cancer can take away all my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jim Valvano (R.I.P)

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Newwt's BodySpace
    nice guys date older women....end of story!
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Multi

No mattress crew(srs)
    .:| 2/18/2009 NEVER FORGET! |:.
    Misc Zombie Survival Squad, Bravo Squad, Scout/Sniper

Stats: 5'11", 162 lbs
    TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheLimit is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit TheLimit's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Newwt View Post
    true.. look at finch..

being a nice guy got me dumped.. from a 3.5 yr relationship. i treated her like **** in the beginning and thats what got her interested.. once she started complaining about how i didnt act like a bf.. i started being nicer and more romantic/gay... and now im left alone and heartbroken. its not worth it.. detach yourself man.. its the only way to survive

Stats: 6'1", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7672
    canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) canuckle has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit canuckle's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Newwt View Post
    This. (seriously)
    █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█ █♣█

"The Wise adapts himself to the world. The Fool adapts the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the Fool." -Unknown

Reps owed to:

TheManofSteel
    LVI
    Jyeatbvg
    Harrisjl
    DRob69

Stats: 5'9", 201 lbs
    BodyPoints: 8049
    Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Maximum has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Maximum's BodySpace
    I hear you bro. Nice guys definitely do not finish first. Whats worse is that I have a lot of girls come up to me, and then find out I bounce AND a personal trainer- they'll talk to me, flirt, be all over me, then they won't take my number. I'm a nice guy, I don't take five girls home with me every night like they think I do- I don't even swear! I try to be a gentleman first, and value a quality relationship but I guess it doesn't matter.

We should have a misc nice guy crew for all the guys that can't help but be nice and lose out for it.

oh yea, and I def feel you guys about the nice guys date older women. I've yet to ever go out with a younger girl- ever, and not on purpose.
    One rep, one set, one meal...one day at a time. You build a fortress brick by brick.

VR-4 Crew

Non merci Jeffraux! Agentdark45's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Agentdark45's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Maximum View Post
    I hear you bro. Nice guys definitely do not finish first. Whats worse is that I have a lot of girls come up to me, and then find out I bounce AND a personal trainer- they'll talk to me, flirt, be all over me, then they won't take my number. I'm a nice guy, I don't take five girls home with me every night like they think I do- I don't even swear! I try to be a gentleman first, and value a quality relationship but I guess it doesn't matter.

We should have a misc nice guy crew for all the guys that can't help but be nice and lose out for it.

oh yea, and I def feel you guys about the nice guys date older women. I've yet to ever go out with a younger girl- ever, and not on purpose.
    I'm down with the crew.

I think what happens is that they assume that nice = beta ass doormat. While this is true for a lot of dudes, this leaves us decent dudes with a backbone $hit out of luck. You don't have to act like a douchebag to be alpha, but this is how younger women interpret it. Older women know better (but again, I want to get me some toight young azz at somepoint).
    Last edited by Agentdark45; 07-27-2009 at 10:24 AM.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆

Stats: 6'2", 269 lbs
    Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hishiad has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Hishiad's BodySpace
    Let's be real for a sec.

If you're being a nice guy for any reason other than that's how you are then it'll never be "worth it" so to speak.

I'm a nice guy but I don't do it to get girls or be friends with girls I do it because that's just me and how I am.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Where the magic happens (My Basement Gym):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133007183

Teams who beat Trollando in Fapball '14 edition:
    -Doritoson by 5 points
    -Farley by 37 points
    -Chazzy by 41 points
    -Icebox by 13 points
    -Manly by 20 points
    -Papa by 42 points
    -Lencho by 67 points

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7007
    SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SaviorSix's BodySpace
    anymore?

there never was a point
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

BodyPoints: 740
    jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jst2suhweet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jst2suhweet's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MXaddict View Post
    Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    It's true at your and my age too.
    Or my age.
    I wreak of awesomeness!

I GET MONEY! WHAT ABOUT YOU? WHAT?

Stats: 5'11", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11267
    CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CelticBhoy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CelticBhoy's BodySpace
    First and foremost: There is NOTHING wrong with being a nice guy. If you are genuinely a nice guy, women will not "leave you" for being a "nice guy." Girls might leave you, but not women. There is a huge difference.

Second: You can be nice to a woman, but make sure you show your independence. Don't act needy. Go ahead and be nice, while making yourself scarce at times. Make sure you let it be known you have a life of your own outside of time with her. Don't be available at her every beck and call.

There's a fine line between being nice to a woman while maintaining your manhood compared to being a pussy nice guy who falls over himself to do anything she wants. Many nice guys have little in the way of personality too. They mirror the personalities of the woman they are with. That's a big mistake.

And yes if you are nice- pull her hair, spank her ass, talk very dirty, **** her in unexpected places, etc. Treat her like a lady in public, a friend when chilling, and a whore in the bedroom. That's what we men want and it's what women want too.
    **New Jersey Crew 201**

Never discourage anyone... who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.

Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil.

Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos - the trees, the clouds, everything. - Thich Nhat Hanh

Stats: 5'9", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 7007
    SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SaviorSix has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SaviorSix's BodySpace
    True...this has been repeated ad nauseum, but the "nice guy" is a pushover and corny. This is not to be confused by a "guy who is nice", who is a normal guy but not a constant *******.
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Non merci Jeffraux! Agentdark45's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Agentdark45 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Agentdark45's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Arnie177 View Post
    FOR THE LAST F*CKING TIME PEOPLE

pushover =/= nice person

females like a guy whose nice but also pretty masculine

nice without masculine = jerking off every friday night
    Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    True...this has been repeated ad nauseum, but the "nice guy" is a pushover and corny. This is not to be confused by a "guy who is nice", who is a normal guy but not a constant *******.
    No.

The problem here is that there are so many different interpretations of what a "nice guy" actually is, allow me to explain:

1. Nice guy in disguise - Usually a self loathing doormat beta male with no spine who secretly hates / blames women for all of his shortcomings. This is what most women refer to when they use the term 'nice guy'.

2. "You're such a nice guy! You're like a big brother to me." - Bam! Friend zone, men hear this all the time from other women, usually the ones they are romantically interested in. This is what most men refer to when they use the term 'nice guy'. This guy is a decent guy (good enough to be a friend), but often lacking in the looks department or doesn't have "an edge". Note the completely contradictory use of the term here compared to guy 1.

3. "I just wish I could find a nice guy" - A woman whos been burnt a few too many times in bad relationships with "bad boys", decides to 'settle down', waiting for her fairy tale prince charming to come sweep her of her feet.

4. The literal interpretation - an everday normal guy (everyone should be nice by default).

Hence the confusion. Not all 'nice guys' are spineless crybaby wimps, similarly not all 'nice guys' are decent wholesome average joes just looking to get by.

The problem most people (men specifically) have with this whole "nice guy" palava is due to miscommunication. Women often state they want a "nice guy", guy thinks "hey I'm a nice guy! I'm in!" - whoa there budddy, her meaning of 'nice' ain't the literal interpretation you're thinking of - to her 'nice' means the millionaire white knight with chiselled good looks and a huge pen0r.
    Last edited by Agentdark45; 07-27-2009 at 11:57 AM.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆

☆☆☆υк ˘яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HoneycombBandit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit HoneycombBandit's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by TheLimit View Post
    true.. look at finch..

being a nice guy got me dumped.. from a 3.5 yr relationship. i treated her like **** in the beginning and thats what got her interested.. once she started complaining about how i didnt act like a bf.. i started being nicer and more romantic/gay... and now im left alone and heartbroken. its not worth it.. detach yourself man.. its the only way to survive
    SOOOOOOO FUARKING TRUE

and its actually pretty fun to just fu*k with girls cus trust me in every relationship theres is always a player and always someone getting played. Id rather be the player.

Stats: 5'8", 148 lbs
    Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Candees has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Candees's BodySpace
    ITT A bunch of guys who don't know what a nice guy is.

Misc definition; Nice Guy adjective-noun.

-Pretending to be agreeable and of good temperament to get into thine lady's pantaloons.

Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Kadisha has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Kadisha's BodySpace
    It's definitely not about being "nice", but it's about being a push-over. I'll be honest, I use to be like that, but then all I had to do was alter the way I talked to women. I was still respectful, but I learned to tease them and to make fun of them. Have your own opinion and don't agree with everything they say. It's really an act of balancing, and you don't necessarily have to be a douche. Another thing to keep in mind is the kind of women you're attracted to. Just be patient man, there's always some one out there for you that'll value you for who you are.

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 218 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1517
    devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) devil_s haircut has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit devil_s haircut's BodySpace
    What is going on with all the thread resurrections lately?
    OEF IX: Live Infantry, Die Infantry.

"If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls who live under tyranny"
    Thomas Jefferson

Certs:
    A+
    Net+
    Sec+

Currently studying for:
    CCNA

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bdub69's BodySpace
    you can be a nice guy. just don't be a beta phaggot.
    1000+

Stats: 6'4", 245 lbs
    BodyPoints: 206
    genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit genius1265's BodySpace
    Its not dbags that are beating you, its the exciting guys that are. Why cant anyone realize this, all these guys that you call tools and dbags are just more fun. Girls accept that their is a gamble on these guys and most of them get used because they are sought after and have options. Having less options is not what a girl wants, she wants to be picked from the crowd. Why would anyone want to date a guy who isn't on their level i.e. nice guys who would beg for a chance to date a higher caliber girl (because that is all it is, your not interested in nice girls that are 6's and under. 7 is the magic number but anything 8 and higher has plenty of options so why would they choose your arse?) Girls are only after 2 things, good looking guys and money, either one of those will give you options. All people are nice in general even the tools show these girls their nice side, just like you want to rope a HB she wants to tame a bad boy. Do you really think that these girls care that they get used? They just want to snatch something of value to them up, just like you do.... duh.... Make yourself more valuable RH.
    Last edited by genius1265; 12-31-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Stats: 6'4", 245 lbs
    BodyPoints: 206
    genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) genius1265 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit genius1265's BodySpace
    You hurt my feelings, I hope you feel good about yourself.

Stats: 6'2", 204 lbs
    Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Swanky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Swanky's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by CelticBhoy View Post
    Many nice guys have little in the way of personality too. They mirror the personalities of the woman they are with. That's a big mistake.
    Just logged in to say that I'm definitely guilty of the above, especially the bold! I mirror their personalities greatly, in a vain attempt to come across as being extremely compatible with them. It's a definite no-no. It does't work in the long run. I think many chicks can sense when I guy is just mirroring their personalities, and that's a guaranteed turn-off.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 31649
    Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Guardian has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Guardian's BodySpace
    Thread is years old from an op that is banned lol.
    Check out my path to enlightenment series!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CnkvWehu-w

Once the stillness comes into your life, then the mind also becomes absolutely still. When your mind becomes still, your intelligence explodes.

When your happiness is dependent upon what is happening outside of you, constantly you live as a slave to the external situation.

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.

The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MajorKobraK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MajorKobraK's BodySpace
    Nothing wrong with being a nice guy as long as you're not pushover, spineless, have no sense of direction, etc.

Just be in between nice guy and 'bad boy' (w/e the fluck that means).

Stats: 6'2", 214 lbs
    Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Braveheart91 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Braveheart91's BodySpace
    I'm a nice guy but I can be an ass (playfully) girls seem to dig that, though 99% of the time it's instant-friendzone. I'm too chilled to be an *******.