xCirrus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Contradiction to a n@t1 routine need clarification

I plan on doing n@t1's favourite 4 day split that hits your muscles twice a week.

bodybuilding.net/training-articles/designing-a-split-routine-by-cowpimp-2018.html

^^^^that says i can't do split exercises more than 2 consecutive days in a row, and if you read my last thread i can only work out tuesday to friday. What do i do?

Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000) Kelei is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by xCirrus View Post
    I plan on doing n@t1's favourite 4 day split that hits your muscles twice a week.

bodybuilding.net/training-articles/designing-a-split-routine-by-cowpimp-2018.html

^^^^that says i can't do split exercises more than 2 consecutive days in a row, and if you read my last thread i can only work out tuesday to friday. What do i do?
    My mother used to also tell me that Santa was real. Don't believe everything you read. Ask your question in N@tural1's thread or send him a PM.

hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hashmash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i tried 4 day split before and to be honest it actually did work for me.
    its all about if the workout suits u or not, try and see