Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000)

Attention misc! Official class action lawsuit against BSN. BSN users GTFIH (SRS)

--------------------------
    BSN is being forced to pay out $ compensation to anyone who purchased a product that was labeled as containing CEM3
    --------------------------

I got the email yesterday and so far it's been posted in the supplement section. But if you're like me you don't go in there unless you're looking for something. Figured I'd aware all the misc brahs'

Official website is: www.supplementsettlement.com

The website has all the information on recieving a refund for CEM3 products and tells of future rebates on BSN products.

Don't know what this means for BSN's display at olympia this year =/ I love nitrix and endorush but always wondered why cellmass never worked for me. Now I know.

Welcome to the Supplement Settlement Website. The Defendant, Bio-Engineered Supplements & Nutrition, Inc. (?BSN?) develops, manufactures and distributes nutritional supplements. The Plaintiffs filed a class action Lawsuit against BSN, alleging that BSN made misrepresentations on its product labels and other marketing materials with regard to the existence of Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate (?CEM3?) in BSN?s products.

BSN denies any wrongdoing or any liability whatsoever, and no court or other entity has made any judgment or other determination of any liability.

The Parties have determined that it is in their best interests to settle the Action on the terms generally discussed below in order to avoid the expense, inconvenience and interference with ongoing business operations of further litigation.

The Honorable James V. Selna of the United States District Court, Central District of California, has determined that the Action should be certified as a class action for settlement purposes only, with Plaintiffs as the class representatives, and has granted preliminary approval of the Settlement subject to a Final Approval Hearing discussed below.

The Settlement will be distributed in the form of rebates and refunds. As part of the proposed Settlement, class members who submit valid Claim Forms and proof of purchase of eligible products are entitled to a refund check during the refund period. Refunds of $15.00 for each CEM3 product purchased during the Class Period, with a maximum refund limit of $30.00, will be available to those persons who purchased an eligible BSN product labeled as containing Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate, or CEM3, including, but not limited to, ?Cellmass?, ?Nitrix? and ?N.O.-XPLODE? in the United States, its territories or at any United States military facility or exchange for personal use and not for resale from November 6, 2003 through July 6, 2009.

Rebates will be available beginning no more than 60 days after the Final Approval Hearing. For a period of three years, class members who submit a $5.00 mail-in rebate coupon from a bottle of Cellmass and/or a $3.00 mail-in rebate coupon from a bottle of Nitrix sold in the United States, its territories or at any United States military facility or exchange for personal use and not for resale from November 6, 2003 through July 6, 2009 can receive a rebate check from the Claims Administrator. Additionally, for a period of two years, class members who submit a $3.00 mail-in rebate coupon from a bottle of N.O.-Xplode sold in the United States, its territories or at any United States military facility or exchange for personal use and not for resale from November 6, 2003 through July 6, 2009 can receive a rebate check from the Claims Administrator. With each redeemed rebate, consumers may choose to also receive a free sample pack of either Cellmass or N.O.-Xplode ($2.15 retail value). Redemptions shall be capped at $50.00 per customer per year. If, by April 30, 2010 total redemption of the rebates does not exceed $2,500,000.00, BSN has agreed to offer for 12 months a 25% discount on all direct retail sales of any BSN product (excluding apparel, liquid beverages, sample packs, and promotional items or programs) to all of their customers.

Counsel for the Plaintiffs is James Hardin of Call, Jensen & Ferrell.

Please note that the deadline to file a refund claim in this matter is September 22, 2009. Any and all claims received after such date will be late and will be barred from participation in the refund settlement distribution. Should you have any questions, please contact the toll-free number below.

The rebate period will commence no later than 60 days after the Final Approval Hearing. Check back to learn more details of the rebate program.
    Can't link to original court doccuments because website is censored here. Goes into detail. It's the first result under "BSN lawsuit" in google, click on the forum discussiont hen the PDF

All I gotta say is thank you Michael Rivera. Takes a lot of balls to go up against a corporate giant.

Cliffs-
    -Michael Rivera doubts BSN claims of CEM3 as super creatine
    -BSN put regular monohydrate into its products
    -BSN sales skyrocket due to false claims and BSN gets UFC contract
    -after years CEM3 turns out to not exist and scandal is exposed
    -15$ refund per CEM3 product, $30 max
    -Future rebates on BSN products
    Last edited by tylerpflanz; 07-26-2009 at 02:11 PM.

cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got sum cliffs? bsn is too expensive for me to use anyway

3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000) 3Dna is just really nice. (+1000)
    i buy them cuz they have cool bottles and they motivate me

FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so wait, that means i gotta stop taking this shiii? just got cellmass and nox last week fuuuuuuu

tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000) tylerpflanz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cncman View Post
    got sum cliffs? bsn is too expensive for me to use anyway
    Cliffs-
    -Future rebates on BSN products
    Last edited by tylerpflanz; 07-26-2009 at 01:53 PM.

cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cncman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tylerpflanz View Post
    Cliffs-
    -Future rebate son BSN products
    was wondering why i saw a big SYNTHA 6 on the mat of the cage during the lesnar fight. thanks for the cliffs, -respect for bsn

Originally Posted by FuegoKidd View Post
    so wait, that means i gotta stop taking this shiii? just got cellmass and nox last week fuuuuuuu
    It's safe but doesn't actually have CEM3 in it.

FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50) FuegoKidd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so it sounds like its a fraud lawsuit and not a health-risk-related lawsuit right?

MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleMan009 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who the **** cares?

I'm sure people went out and bought it only because it had CEM2 or whatever in it.

People buy **** because it receives good reviews and want to try it themselves, not because of the ingrediants. (in regards to supplements)

so it sounds like its a fraud lawsuit and not a health-risk-related lawsuit right?
    Correct. It's been going on for years but Rivera finally won I think.

BSN products are completely safe. I swear by Nitrix, but then again I take it for the NO factor not the creatine. Kinda upsetting that a company as respectable and large as BSN would pull this crap though.

Originally Posted by MuscleMan009 View Post
    Who the **** cares?

I'm sure people went out and bought it only because it had CEM2 or whatever in it.

People buy **** because it receives good reviews and want to try it themselves, not because of the ingrediants. (in regards to supplements)
    So if you bought a protein supplement that contained no protein in it, you wouldn't care?

CEM3 is "creatine etyl ester malate" and why BSN jumped their prices.

Cellmass sales went up 1,330% after introducting "CEM3" because of fraudulant labeling. The rest is the placebo effect, it has creatine monohydrate in it so it's somewhat effective.

Nitrix and NOxplode sales went up 500% after the false labeling. All this is in the court doccuments.

i bought it because I just didnt know of any other companies (obviously there are tons) but before I knew that I had heard of No-Xplode so I just went with them because some buddies approved. When I'm done with my current tubs ill be moving on to CL

OG of Jimmie Rustlin' ChefXplode's Avatar
    ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***** i aint readin all that sh*t.

I'm drinkin some NoXplode right now.

If this thread is somehow relevant to my life PM me the details.
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

i bought it because I just didnt know of any other companies (obviously there are tons) but before I knew that I had heard of No-Xplode so I just went with them because some buddies approved. When I'm done with my current tubs ill be moving on to CL
    Noxplode is a solid product, no creatine in it like advertised though. Size-on and Green magnitude are great creatines. I also like SNS E2

Registered User thelastpolarbear's Avatar
    thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000) thelastpolarbear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome to the supplement world OP. Buying things from a ****ty, overpriced company and expecting it to work puts millions of dollars into the pockets of the the company owners. If you think something like that will work you must be a total idiot. There is no 'super creatine' or 'super protein' that will give you massive gains, in the real world there is only protein and gear, some of you guys fall into a middle category which fuels the public interest in crap like this.
    I don't really care how much I lift, just how much I can look like I lift. u mad?

LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargeWill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wait so i can get money for using Endorush?
    ***Knee Draggers Unite***
    2003 CBR600 F4i
    h4te crew. (yes stylin on you)
    u mad?

Originally Posted by 670Represent View Post
    Welcome to the supplement world OP. Buying things from a ****ty, overpriced company and expecting it to work puts millions of dollars into the pockets of the the company owners. If you think something like that will work you must be a total idiot. There is no 'super creatine' or 'super protein' that will give you massive gains, in the real world there is only protein and gear, some of you guys fall into a middle category which fuels the public interest in crap like this.
    Of course there isn't. Which is why BSN is forced to pay out millions of dollars in settlement. Guess the misc doesn't like free money. BSN is paying out $15 per cem3 product it sold with a cap of $30 per person. Which is the purpose of this thread, if you bought BSN stuff and it didnt work for you, collect your check.

Originally Posted by LargeWill View Post
    wait so i can get money for using Endorush?
    endorush contains no creatine, so no. Creatine isn't stable in liquid form, it converts to creatinine.

noxplode, nitrix, and cellmass are the only products theyre giving compensation for
    Last edited by tylerpflanz; 07-26-2009 at 02:15 PM.

ehh i take Nox for getting pumped pre-workout and cellmass for recovery. so far theyre doing what I want so I'm not gunna bother.

I couldnt even have told you what CEM3 was before this thrad. But because of this and price reasons im off the CL

OG of Jimmie Rustlin' ChefXplode's Avatar
    ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChefXplode is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    endorush contains no creatine, so no.

noxplode, nitrix, and cellmass are the only products theyre giving compensation for
    wait wait wait wait what???
    Looks like an apple,
    Tastes like a grape.
    ----

<--Financial Analyst/Accountant brah - always glad to help out a fellow miscer if i can :)

If you think i owe you reps for ANY reason just PM me and i'll take care of you, it just may not be immediate.

paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Of course there isn't. Which is why BSN is forced to pay out millions of dollars in settlement. Guess the misc doesn't like free money. BSN is paying out $15 per cem3 product it sold with a cap of $30 per person. Which is the purpose of this thread, if you bought BSN stuff and it didnt work for you, collect your check.
    A cap? **** that if the person has proof they've bought several bottles of this sh*t they should get refunded for ALL of it.

I've only bought NO-Xplode from BSN.

Originally Posted by Xplode26 View Post
    wait wait wait wait what???
    Yes, you can get $30 of you have the recipt for 2 of your tubs of noxplode which contained "creatine ethyle ester malate" or $15 if you have 1.

Originally Posted by paranoidxe View Post
    A cap? **** that if the person has proof they've bought several bottles of this sh*t they should get refunded for ALL of it.

I've only bought NO-Xplode from BSN.

If they've bought multiple bottles the court assumes it was working for them and they are nulled from false claims of the label.

Also you are free to be exempted from the class action lawsuit and bring forth your own lawsuit if you so wish.

acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acetylator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good thing I still have the receipt from the Noxplode I purchased 1.5 years ago.

This is stupid.

Originally Posted by Orpheus333 View Post
    good thing I still have the receipt from the Noxplode I purchased 1.5 years ago.

This is stupid.
    You pay store retail prices? Any online purchase is trackable.