jxi8s2k has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can yall help me with my schedule?

Hey guys. I stopped working out for about 3 weeks because I kind of got discouraged. I can tell that I gained some mass but I'm still not seeing what I want. I just ordered me some Micronized Creatine monohydrate and this will be the first time I'm taking it. I'm already taking Whey protein gold standard...so yeah. Anways, I was reading on this forum and some dude said posted up his workout routine (split routine). I think he said his goal was to gain mass. Some guy said that if your goal is to gain mass, then you should do a full body workout. Is this true? If so, how many times a day should I workout?

By the way, I'm 5 foot 6 and weigh 130. I used to do split and worked out about 6 days a week. any help would be appreciated!

Oh and if yall don't mind or have the time, could those of you who do split routines post up their schedule?

Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Edge118 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't necessarily need to do a full body workout to gain mass. You just need to make sure you're eating enough food (95% of people don't eat enough). Tracking your calories can help ensure you eat enough.

Regarding workout programs, the program I found helped me gain strength and mass was madcows 5x5. Here's the link incase you're interested: http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow...Linear_5x5.htm